N.C. Sheriff-Elect Faces Rape Charges

N.C. Sheriff-Elect Faces Rape Charges

There are 2 comments on the The Associated Press story from Nov 16, 2006, titled N.C. Sheriff-Elect Faces Rape Charges . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Chris Abril will be sworn in Dec. 4 as the sheriff of Polk County. A month later, he will appear in court to face charges he raped two girls, ages 10 and 11, nearly 20 years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

JOHN E P HALL

United States

#1 Nov 18, 2006
I WILL PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WOULD DO THIS TO A FIND YOUNG MAN. I AM ONE WHO PPRAY TO GOD DAILY THAT I WILL DO HIS WILL IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
best results ever

Landrum, SC

#2 Nov 25, 2006
Oh yeahhhhhhh...just what we need a whacked out jesus freak...try to find a young man? Do God's work?

Read the story it never happened the opponent was set up . I know I am right here and close to all....the corrupt one is out, noe he will have to pay for all the laws he has broken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Firefighters Protect Flag Nov 20 O THREE ELEVEN 1
News Have you smelled smoke outside in Charlotte? Th... Nov 16 Smokey The Bear 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Nov '16 404 error 34
vote for donald j trump Oct '16 MAGA 1
Hookers in Hendo (Apr '12) Oct '16 Jimmy crack corn 7
Turning leaves fall 2016 Oct '16 Sue Hall 1
News Lesbian Couple Together For 40 Years Tests Nort... (Oct '13) Oct '16 Charlotte Wolf 5

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages