Debra Williams Kling

Four Oaks, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

Hi, I'm trying to construct a family history and wanted to hear from anyone who may have a Shuford Williams or his wife Mary Collins Williams as a relative in Hendersonville, NC around 1860. Children from this marriage include
Dollie Mae Williams b Nov 4, 1897, Wm Jason Williams b Nov 5, 1885 and a Sallie Williams birthdate unknown. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Donna V

Port Chester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2008

Judged:

Debra Williams Kling wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to construct a family history and wanted to hear from anyone who may have a Shuford Williams or his wife Mary Collins Williams as a relative in Hendersonville, NC around 1860. Children from this marriage include
Dollie Mae Williams b Nov 4, 1897, Wm Jason Williams b Nov 5, 1885 and a Sallie Williams birthdate unknown. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
You idiot!!! I saw this and thought it was someone related to me who I did not know!!!
Jeremy E

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

Shuford Williams is my grandmothers grandfather. Her name was Mary Belle or Mae Belle Williams.
Deb Williams Kling

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Jeremy E wrote:
<quoted text>
Shuford Williams is my grandmothers grandfather. Her name was Mary Belle or Mae Belle Williams.
Then you're a cousin, since Mae Belle was my father's sister!
akabrat21

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Are you any relation to charles Williams
Dollie Mae

Knightdale, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

I'm dead.
William Jason

Knightdale, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Me too.
Sallie Williams

Knightdale, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Me three!
Debra Williams Kling

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

akabrat21 wrote:
Yes, Charles Williams is my uncle,that my family spent time with in 1969.
Teresa w Holbert

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

My granfather was william Jason Williams his father was Shuford Williams of Hendersonville, Nc. His Children were/ are Charles, Donald, Evelyn, Betty, Ralph, Ann, Maybelle, and Ralph and Maybelle has passed on. My Dad is Charles and Uncle Donald still lives in Hendersonville.
Teresa w Holbert

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Aunt Sally is Burried at Mores Grove off hyway 64, died when I was a little Girl, Papaw Jason is buried across the road with his first wife.
Dwk

Garner, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Teresa w Holbert wrote:
<quoted text> My granfather was william Jason Williams his father was Shuford Williams of Hendersonville, Nc. His Children were/ are Charles, Donald, Evelyn, Betty, Ralph, Ann, Maybelle, and Ralph and Maybelle has passed on. My Dad is Charles and Uncle Donald still lives in Hendersonville.
Thank you, Teresa for responding to my question. I hope you are well. I remember you as a girl, I believe, when we lived near your father, Charles in North Carolina in 1969, coming from Connecticut. I also remember your sister Cathy as well. I will be planning to visit grave sites with my son soon, so thank you very much for the info. I would also like to visit Charles and Donald as well. Happy New Year to you and yours!
Teresa Williams Holbert

Flat Rock, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Please get in touch with me, I am Charles' daughter, my sister Sandy lives near you!
Teresa Williams Holbert

Flat Rock, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Jeremy E wrote:
<quoted text>

Hi Jeremy, my name is Teresa I am your cousin, I am William Jason Williams grandaughter and still live in Hendersonville, nc. I would love to hear from you!
Teresa Williams Holbert

Flat Rock, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

I would love to hear from anyone from Shulford Williams, Williams Jason Williams or related family. I am the grand daughter of William Jason Williams and My sisters Sandy, Patricia, Cathy, Brothers Eddie and Danny, and I would love to hear from you!
Debra Williams Kling

Garner, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

akabrat21 wrote:
Charles Williams is my uncle.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 14 min Ben 58,181
Howard Gap Aug 11 Stretched Thin 4
rental peoperty Aug 10 rjmom 1
Amy anderson Aug 3 jusme76 1
Carolina Toyata Jul 29 lawful Citizen 2
Capital murder trial set to begin (Mar '06) Jul 26 Anonymous 17
Word of Faith Jul '14 i heard 7

Search the Columbus Forum:
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters