Word of Faith and Rutherford County

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Ima Give It To U

Greenville, SC

#1 Sep 9, 2010
All of you are sitting around worried about a retirement place when you need to be worried about the cult that is filtering its way through our court systems and housing and social services. It seems everybody is blind because "middle class" white kids are doing meth now. What is more important? Your kids doing meth or having them in concentration camps? You talk about a 2 year investigation on meth when there has been at least a 7 to 10 year investigation on word of faith by the FBI and the SBI and the DEA for terrorists activities. When you have more than one person assembled into one specific place and there is nothing positive about it, in my eyes it is a gang meeting. But who can fight this gang of lawyers, doctors, police officers, judges, even the local gas station attendant. Anyone that is in middle or upper class goes to this church but the church is running the county and is under federal investigation. I remember 3 years ago when the FBI was on the local news going into the church. I want anyone out there to name one other church that says you cant even come and visit. They don't even have a sign up inviting new members. You have to be a pillar in the community just to attend the church. Then again who wants to really be a member of a church that is under a Federal investigation? Most of the lawyers and judges in the county are affiliated with this church, this word of faith. A lot of people have forgotten about what happened in Waco. Sooner or later a repeat of what happened there is bound to happen in Rutherford County. All the major powers to be are already belonging to that church. Name a church that tells us when we are allowed to have sex with our spouses or take our paychecks as soon as its payday. Or even make you go to church everyday of the week. I'm not good at cults and all those other anti-Christ religions, but i am pretty sure right now we have seen one that has deep rooted their selves in our county and is unable to be up-rooted. I hope everyone will take this into consideration and worry about the right things. Yes drugs are bad. However, so is brainwashing and white collar crimes, and embezzlement. Look deep inside "small town friendly" and you will see this is not a retirement community, its simply a safe haven for white collar crimes and cults and rich family values. So ask yourself, how is the church funding itself outside of taking its members money and controlling the county? Meth never hit our county until Word of Faith came to town. Some of you may not agree with this. Maybe you have a friend or loved one that's involved with the church but scared to say anything like many others. I will leave you with this. Who the hell are the real criminals????
Jamie

Charlotte, NC

#2 Oct 23, 2012
I agree with you on the word of faith they should be in jail
just saying

Matthews, NC

#3 Oct 27, 2012
Some of their members were recently arrested for stalking a gay guy. They are a bunch of weirdos!
voice o reason

Duluth, GA

#4 Jan 16, 2013
You all sound like a good dose of deliverance would do you some good. DEMONS OUT IN JESUS NAME! HOBRA JA KO LA BAMA SHA!( thats my tongue speaking) You're welcome.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2013
meke leke hi meke heini ho
meke leke hi meke cheine ho
moolah meke mluahhhhhh
voice o reason

Duluth, GA

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Isnt that the sacred hebrew phrase spoken by our dear jesus hanging from the cross? I believe it translates literally into, "verily i sayeth unto thee, get me the f*%# down". Amen sistren/brethren.

United States

#7 Jan 16, 2013
ooooohhhh noooooooo. You really are going to hell. Are you a witch or something? I was quoting the great Pee Wee Herman who is the new minister at my church. First Church of The Big Top. I am currently the head minister of clowns. I invite you to come to my church and get set free from your demonic witch-craft ways. We will baptize you in whipped cream and celebrate your slavation (that's right NOT s-a-l-v-a-t-i-o-n) your SLAVATION with pie and sweet tea. Then you will receive your papers to become a full time unicycle minister. We need new converts. Again, I extend a gracious invitation to you, even though you seem to be a sacreligious witch.

United States

#8 Jan 16, 2013
@Perl and Voice. I don't know who you think you are by laughing at poor innocent peeple like me who were duped by this church. IT ISnt funny! I was forced to throw up into a small blue bucket whie hundreds of church members screamed at me and chanted "GET OUT GET OUT DEMON OF LUST" I felt so embarrassed that I threw up from embarrassment. After taht happened a couple of weeks later one of the ladies of the church (I will not say which one expect that she is the one with pale skin and dark hair and a gruff voice) accused me of looking at her husband with lust in my eye. I tried to say I'm msorry but she insisted that they get out that blue bucket again. This time I refused as all the church members were scraming "GET OUT JEZEBEL SPIRIT" I guess I passed out because when I came to, I was surrounded by church people telling me that they saw the demon of sexual depravity coming right up out of me. After that I got scared and had to hide from them. Long story short THIS IS NOT A JOKE. THIS CHURCH IS BAD. I a still hiding.
demonbucketsinc

United States

#9 Jan 16, 2013
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the fine people of WOFF for their investment in our products. We at Demon Bucket Inc. have been able to produce our patented blue demon absorbing buckets for years due to their continued purchases. They have been a consistent well paying customer for years.

United States

#10 Jan 16, 2013
That's you idea of funny? Well....if you ever had to throw up into on of those bucket you selll you wuold not be laughing. Especially if all you had to eat that day was sausage gravy and afew tictacs. You should STOP selling them. Especially if you knew how they are used.
Yep

Greenville, SC

#11 Jan 17, 2013
They are nothing but a cult. They try and control your minds. Won't even let families live together!!

United States

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Thank you Yep! Do you have firsthand knowlege of this place or just what you heard?
demonbucketsinc

Duluth, GA

#13 Jan 17, 2013
@realhouswiffe: No mam, I am not joking, but I do apologize if you are offended. In response to your question, I would like to take this opportunity to inform you further about our product.
At Demon Bucket Inc., we take pride in the fact that we:
1) Offer an earth friendly solution to the containment of demons
2)Stand by our product with a 100% money back guarantee
3)Staff only 100% Holy Spirit filled staff that actively pray over our Demon Buckets during production*
4)Have the best post deliverance demon containment record amongst all competitor products

*we do not hire homosexuals.
Yep

Greenville, SC

#14 Jan 21, 2013
Yep wrote:
They are nothing but a cult. They try and control your minds. Won't even let families live together!!
I know some people who are part of this "church." They keep me informed on the current state of things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Hendersonville, NC (Aug '10) 15 hr alonso carbajal 30
Internet Service Provider Sat Brads Place 1
does anyone know kathy davidson blankenship (Feb '11) Dec 25 Sailfish rain dancer 6
E. Dorsey Dec 20 Friend 1
rock yard tavern (Aug '08) Dec 19 Ken1 11
Debate: Marijuana - Rutherfordton, NC (May '12) Dec 16 Stupidbitch 12
NC church members facing charges in beating of ... Dec 15 Duh Ralph 10
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:11 am PST

NBC Sports 7:11AM
Falcons fire Mike Smith after 2nd straight losing season - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 7:11 AM
Falcons fire Mike Smith after 2nd straight losing season - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 7:25 AM
Atlanta Falcons Head Coach Search: Latest Rumors, Speculation on Vacant Position
NBC Sports 7:31 AM
Mike Florio breaks down Black Monday in the NFL
Bleacher Report 8:16 AM
Falcons Retain GM Dimitroff as GM