TSF

Kenly, NC

#34295 Feb 1, 2013
The good newstoday is that under Obama's leadership of the last 4 years, the Dow Jones Industrial Average is back to where it was before the republikans crashed the econonomy.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#34296 Feb 1, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
"Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the democrat taking entitlements. Perhaps we should institute a more regulations on entitlements, testing for alcohol and tobacco use.
Want to improve your wealth? Private message me and I can give you a number to call. But he charges a fee for advice."
Contractors are exactly that, contractors. They are not considered part of the "manpower" or staffing. You are clearly trying to argue semantics...
And as usual, you are wrong.
No one was talking about contractors. Why add this to what you said?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34297 Feb 1, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it?
Mike, I think you wore out the site of the guy in the bunker, but anyway, it's not coming up as a site. Thought you might want to know.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#34298 Feb 1, 2013
Neutrons are neutrons, just pick out U 235 and go from there.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
This is going to be booooring. And again, you're off more than a smidge. Give me a few and I'll be back. You have to have some grade of uranium to build a neutron bomb is what I was talking about. Different grades deem a different result. Be back in a few.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#34299 Feb 1, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
What the hell does this link have to do with anything?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34301 Feb 1, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, I think you wore out the site of the guy in the bunker, but anyway, it's not coming up as a site. Thought you might want to know.
I know it takes a lot of repetitiveness for you guys to get the picture.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/01/16...

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#34302 Feb 1, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>Just what are we going to do in the future to protect this man's 2nd Amendment rights? Nut jobs need guns, too. He can go to a gun show parking lot and get himself anything he wants.
He 66 years old....it's not like he purchased a gun last week to commit the crime. Hell he has a criminal record and was due in court for shooting a neighbors truck. You can chalk one up for local government keeping the streets safe.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34303 Feb 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You're the one throwing links around.You always say"show me a link".Someone shows you a link, you bitch about it.NOT all links come up.I've seen her articulate plenty of points.The fact that you don't listen isn't her fault.
Sorry Waco, but your pats on the backs of republicans has lost you all credibility on backing them up.
I asked for specifics, Lulu failed to provide. I asked for clarification. Lulu failed to provide. This is something I have found from her on a regular basis.

Need I explain yet again that a link does not mean shit if you do not tell me why I am looking at it?
Double O7

Scranton, PA

#34304 Feb 1, 2013
This thread is the best so far. All the other's are sick and the people who post on them are even sicker. I'm tired of pulling up a thread in this town and it's about some teenage girl or some boy got killed and every one enjoys reliving it all and blah blah blah blah blah.
Double O7

Scranton, PA

#34305 Feb 1, 2013
Obama has a new obortion law. Hilary is out and Kerry is in. What kind of job ya think Kerry will do. Burn twice as much jet fuel?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34306 Feb 1, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I know it takes a lot of repetitiveness for you guys to get the picture.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/01/16...
It doesn't help if the site doesn't open but once and then we have to guess at the sites you're posting afterwards.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34307 Feb 1, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
He 66 years old....it's not like he purchased a gun last week to commit the crime. Hell he has a criminal record and was due in court for shooting a neighbors truck. You can chalk one up for local government keeping the streets safe.
So clearly our gun laws do not prohibit those who shoot up cars to have guns.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34308 Feb 1, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell does this link have to do with anything?
It is a picture of a typical paranoid republican, just like all the republicans on this thread. Now go to your bunker because the government is coming to get you.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34309 Feb 1, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't help if the site doesn't open but once and then we have to guess at the sites you're posting afterwards.
Yet you knew just what I was posting.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34311 Feb 1, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Waco, but your pats on the backs of republicans has lost you all credibility on backing them up.
I asked for specifics, Lulu failed to provide. I asked for clarification. Lulu failed to provide. This is something I have found from her on a regular basis.
Need I explain yet again that a link does not mean shit if you do not tell me why I am looking at it?
Allow me to retort.Last time I looked, your tongue was buried in the butt crack of any and all liberals on this forum.Why should someone not only provide you with a link, but interpret it for you as well? Can't you figure anything out?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34312 Feb 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds dictatorial and outright evil to me.
Not that Silvers claims are likely to be true, but why would you find it dictatorial of a president to fire a military person for openly claiming not to be prepared to follow the oath he took for service?
If a citizen is a foe of America, it is the military servicepersons oath sworn to defend America against them. If that means shooting them, then that is what he must do or else be fired for not upholding his oath.

Note Silver or the person who actually makes this claim does not refer to the situation the shooting may have to occur in. It is all just playing upon your ignorance. They tricked you so easily.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34313 Feb 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Allow me to retort.Last time I looked, your tongue was buried in the butt crack of any and all liberals on this forum.Why should someone not only provide you with a link, but interpret it for you as well? Can't you figure anything out?
Why? Because I do not assume they agree with all the article says. And I have found that to be so with Lulu and her links. She backs away from many of the claims made in her links. So if she does not tell me what she does stand for, the link means nothing.
Now go stick your tongue up lulu's, Bacon's and Silver's asshole.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34314 Feb 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Allow me to retort.Last time I looked, your tongue was buried in the butt crack of any and all liberals on this forum.Why should someone not only provide you with a link, but interpret it for you as well? Can't you figure anything out?
BTW, I have explained this all several times before. Is it to hard for your tiny brain to understand?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#34315 Feb 1, 2013
TSF wrote:
I think Dubya was pretty damned ignorant about a lot of things. Especially since he had been warned in daily presidential briefings over 30 times about Bin Laden and his attack plans. A lot of strange things were happening then. I found it rather strange that the very day of the attack, an exercise about terrorist flying planes into buildings was being conducted in the same area, same time, same buildings and same senario as what actually happened. I found it strange that supersonic jet fighters could not make it to the pentagon from Andrews Airforce Base withing 45 minutes. I found it strange that building 7 fell and it hadnt even been hit by a plane. I found it strange that BBC Canada announced 21 minutes ahead of time that building 7 had fallen and building 7 was still standing in the background of the broadcast pictures, I found it strang that Dubya's daddy was having breakfast with a member of the Bin Laden family on the morning of 911, I found it strange that with ALL US planes grounded, that the Bin Laden family jet was flying all over, collecting up family and flying them out of the country. Yes, Dubya was pretty damned ignorant.
<quoted text>
Strange shit happens. I do not believe in 9/11 conspiracies.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34316 Feb 1, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Because I do not assume they agree with all the article says. And I have found that to be so with Lulu and her links. She backs away from many of the claims made in her links. So if she does not tell me what she does stand for, the link means nothing.
Now go stick your tongue up lulu's, Bacon's and Silver's asshole.
Typical Mike response.Let me help you.a I'm not a liberal.I'm not a conservative.I'm a moderate.Can you comprehend that with your little poodle brain? Only an extremist position is something that you can tolerate, apparently.What Lu and I do with my tongue is none of your business, pervert.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rats! Oct 16 Rat Buster 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hendersonville, NC (Aug '10) Oct 11 Chad Fitzgerald 62
masterbating in home Oct 8 Anonymous 2
Lesbian dirty talk? I kinda want a girl to get ... Oct 7 Anonymous 2
wife wanting girlfriend (Jan '13) Oct 7 Anonymous 2
Sex buddies Oct 7 Sexsecrets1991 1
Terrace Gardens Subdivision Oct 6 Iceangel 4
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs