Top cop in Columbus charged with rape

Full story: Asheville Citizen-Times

A Polk County police chief running for sheriff was indicted Monday on charges he raped two girls, ages 10 and 12, almost 20 years ago, according to the State Bureau of Investigation.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of60
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Amused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Sep 12, 2006
 
Norman Wayne Kent wrote:
If one wish’s to know the truth and actual facts about a said person.. Then one should consult directly to this said person.. And bear their true Identity.. and not conceal themselves with some screen name..
Formally with the Columbus Police Department
Norman Wayne Kent
AKA DBS800FAN LOL THAT WAS EASY TO FIGURE OUT
DBS800FAN

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Sep 12, 2006
 
Amused wrote:
<quoted text> AKA DBS800FAN LOL THAT WAS EASY TO FIGURE OUT
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW YOU ARE SO FAR OFF...I HOPE YOU ARENT IN LAW ENFORCEMENT AS YOUR LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE IS SHOWING HERE.

BUT THEN AGAIN...YOU WOULD FIT IN PERFECT IN THE P.C.S.O DETECTIVES DIVISION.
Vote_4_Integrity

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Sep 13, 2006
 
I would not trust the Satterfield campaign manager (Harold Burrell- Mr. B.P.)with anything important to me. I once worked 4 him, but didn't do the extra things required. Employees of Satterfield have found he has compromised integrity also. BTW, I will vote for Chris Abril because I believe that he posseses that integrity. I know Burrell & Satterfield have no concious, so lets give someone else a try. Chris has done a fine job for the Town of Columbus. I also want to say that I appreciate the research being done, because I like to make informed decisions. VOTE WHAT YOU KNOW! I WILL!
TirefOfTheB-S

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Sep 14, 2006
 
You know what you all need to do??? Grow UP!!! i dont give a crap if you are in law enforcement or not. I dont care if you support the current sheriff or the guy who was brought up on charges but each and every one of you are acting worse than my 7 year old when her friend at school hurts her feelings. Why not sit back and let our jsutice system take the wheel and see where it goes. You show me a police department or sheriffs office or any other law enforcement agancy that doesnt have some form of corruption in it and I will show you the truth. Seems to he I remember hearing something about the Police Chief of columbus getting caught in the back seat of his patrol car with a certain female who was "volunteering" to do paperwork or some crap at the police department. How did he get caught? Lets just say that the door shut and eveyone knows that the back doors can only be opened from the outside...So someone had to go open the door for them to get out. wonder what they were both doing in the back seat of a patrol car??? HMMMM makes you wonder.
DBS800FAN

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Sep 14, 2006
 
TirefOfTheB-S wrote:
You know what you all need to do??? Grow UP!!! i dont give a crap if you are in law enforcement or not. I dont care if you support the current sheriff or the guy who was brought up on charges but each and every one of you are acting worse than my 7 year old when her friend at school hurts her feelings. Why not sit back and let our jsutice system take the wheel and see where it goes. You show me a police department or sheriffs office or any other law enforcement agancy that doesnt have some form of corruption in it and I will show you the truth. Seems to he I remember hearing something about the Police Chief of columbus getting caught in the back seat of his patrol car with a certain female who was "volunteering" to do paperwork or some crap at the police department. How did he get caught? Lets just say that the door shut and eveyone knows that the back doors can only be opened from the outside...So someone had to go open the door for them to get out. wonder what they were both doing in the back seat of a patrol car??? HMMMM makes you wonder.
We will not stop until Sheriff Satterfield is removed from office. And Chris Abril is the new Sheriff of Polk County.
MIKE HUNT

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Sep 14, 2006
 
I DO BELIVE THAT ALL OF THIS STUFF ABOUT CHRIS ABRIL IS STUPID. JUST PUT HIM IN JAIL AND GET IT OVER WITH.
MIKE HUNT

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Sep 14, 2006
 
CHRIS ABRIL IS A PECKER HEADED FREAK, GO BACK TO PERU.
DBS800FAN

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Sep 14, 2006
 
"MIKE HUNT"CHRIS ABRIL IS A WONDERFUL LEVEL HEADED MAN
YOUR CHOSEN WORDS SHOW YOU HAVE A DEEP SEATED SELF HATRED...
IT IS VERY OBVIOUS HERE YOU HAVE ALOT TO LOSE WHEN CHRIS IS ELECTED.
Maple Leaf

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Sep 14, 2006
 
majorserpicofan wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't even deserving of a reply
Then why did you reply?
throwing stones

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Sep 14, 2006
 
I have been hearing about your forum and just got a chance to check it out.. some of us have to work..

BY the way DBSFan Do you have a job, or perhaps you are using your company's computer, or you could even be an elected official of Polk County Government. Have you ever been married, have children, been divorced?

I thought this forum was for supporting the Abrils. IT seems to me that its just a place for you to vent over something that happened in your past.

I think that before you or anyone else goes around throwing stones or slanderious remarks you, they, should take a long hard look in the mirror and check out your family tree. The majority of us have things in our past we aren't proud of or someone in our family tree that has "sinned" last I check God is the only one of us without sin. But then again your mind appears so warped you probably have the illusion that your are perfect.

I have know the Abril family for many years. Both of my children played soccer for Chris and continue to play sports with both his children. I can't believe that Chris is supporting some of the comments you are putting on here. I pray for Chris and his family every night. I hope this will soon be over and the truth come to light.

I have also known the Satterfield family for a long time and they also have been nice and supportive in everyway.

Again I thought this forum was for Chris so it makes me question all of your comments when you bring other people and their families into this...
again check out your own tree before you write....

As for someone local having enough power to bring back these charges after so many years.... ha ha ha
Even DA J HUnt states in the Hendersonville TImes that it was not a local, but then again you know more than the DA don't you? If the sheriff or Mr. BP had this much power I am sure he would be something besides sheriff of this small town and Mr BP would be in some mansion on a private island.

Vote4 (MC or is it LP) your comment doesn't even deserve the space it took up for this forum, even I am smart enough to know that a republican wouldn't have a democrate for a campaign manager.
DBS800FAN

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Sep 14, 2006
 
throwing stones wrote:
I have been hearing about your forum and just got a chance to check it out.. some of us have to work..
BY the way DBSFan Do you have a job, or perhaps you are using your company's computer, or you could even be an elected official of Polk County Government. Have you ever been married, have children, been divorced?
I thought this forum was for supporting the Abrils. IT seems to me that its just a place for you to vent over something that happened in your past.
I think that before you or anyone else goes around throwing stones or slanderious remarks you, they, should take a long hard look in the mirror and check out your family tree. The majority of us have things in our past we aren't proud of or someone in our family tree that has "sinned" last I check God is the only one of us without sin. But then again your mind appears so warped you probably have the illusion that your are perfect.
I have know the Abril family for many years. Both of my children played soccer for Chris and continue to play sports with both his children. I can't believe that Chris is supporting some of the comments you are putting on here. I pray for Chris and his family every night. I hope this will soon be over and the truth come to light.
I have also known the Satterfield family for a long time and they also have been nice and supportive in everyway.
Again I thought this forum was for Chris so it makes me question all of your comments when you bring other people and their families into this...
again check out your own tree before you write....
As for someone local having enough power to bring back these charges after so many years.... ha ha ha
Even DA J HUnt states in the Hendersonville TImes that it was not a local, but then again you know more than the DA don't you? If the sheriff or Mr. BP had this much power I am sure he would be something besides sheriff of this small town and Mr BP would be in some mansion on a private island.
Vote4 (MC or is it LP) your comment doesn't even deserve the space it took up for this forum, even I am smart enough to know that a republican wouldn't have a democrate for a campaign manager.
Where I work or any other personal information is quite frankly none of your buisness.
Check your sources...Mr.B.P. changed his affiliation...and there is the link to the governors office.
Anything posted in this forum is truth and if certain officers names have come into play it is in direct correaltion with ALL the corruption inside Satterfields Administration.Hes allowed to thrive and now that is is coming out...he and his men dont know what to do...well i'm sure all that will be decided for them.We will continue to post until all asspects of corruption in the Sheriffs Dept. is exsposed.{You sound more like a Mr. B.P. and Satterfield fan to me.}
throwing stones

Waxhaw, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Sep 14, 2006
 
No sir you need to check out your information, sometime other people know more than you, hate to burst your bubble.Get your source in the elections office to recheck her facts. Fan of Satterfield and BP no more than of Abril last I checked in my mind I am a Wolverine fan but as I stated before you know more than the rest of us so maybe you can read my mind.

NO really where you work is none of my concern I was just courious how you can spend so much time on the internet.
ANTIDBS800FAN

Hockessin, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Sep 14, 2006
 
DBS800FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Where I work or any other personal information is quite frankly none of your buisness.
Check your sources...Mr.B.P. changed his affiliation...and there is the link to the governors office.
Anything posted in this forum is truth and if certain officers names have come into play it is in direct correaltion with ALL the corruption inside Satterfields Administration.Hes allowed to thrive and now that is is coming out...he and his men dont know what to do...well i'm sure all that will be decided for them.We will continue to post until all asspects of corruption in the Sheriffs Dept. is exsposed.{You sound more like a Mr. B.P. and Satterfield fan to me.}
Thank Goodness I found you DBS800Fan, I thought you were trying to avoid me. In case anyone in this particular forum is wondering, I am DBS800Fan's personal interpreter. I have to follow him from forum to forum to interpret some of the things he says.

Here goes, I am actually to scared to tell you who I am or where I work. I never intended to support Chris at all, this is really about my demented need for revenge. The rest is kind of blurry, different dialects maybe, but the gist is he doesn't know what else to do because nothing he says anymore is interesting and he is boring everybody to death. Stay tuned to next time.....
wondering

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Sep 16, 2006
 
Has anyone on here asked Wayne kent the truth?
Tired

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Sep 20, 2006
 
Has anyone seen the survey the GSI guy for polk is doing ( http://thegerb.org/current.aspx )? Has anyone tried it yet?
Clean bue

Kershaw, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Sep 22, 2006
 
Tired wrote:
Has anyone seen the survey the GSI guy for polk is doing ( http://thegerb.org/current.aspx )? Has anyone tried it yet?
Please and I say thet nicely...do your advertising elsewhere.
Tired

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Sep 23, 2006
 
Clean bue, in all this hatred, I sincerely appreciate your "nicely" put request.

But it is a legit question... most all these posts are AGAINST the county. The page (which I will not post again here) is clearly operated by a county employee. In order to take the survey, one must send the results by email. This obviously gives a county employee an email address.

Surely you can see why the question was asked?

In either case, the only response was yours, so please consider it a dead issue. Again, I DO appreciate the gentle reply, not too many of those in here lately.
Clean Blue1

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Sep 24, 2006
 
Got your drift ...did warn someone and asked them to post in the hendersonville forum.Thank you.
Tired

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Sep 24, 2006
 
"warned"

so it is not to be trusted?

Heh heh... wish youd told me sooner...
sarah

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Oct 30, 2006
 
donkeykong wrote:
It's funny how you can be so sure about it. Just because you haven't heard the evidence ,you believe it doesn't exsist. If Chris gets elected , man the Mexicans will really run the county. I just can't vote for some one that doesn't speak good english.
Who ever wrote this is a retard!!! The Mexicans!! who do you think that you are? I am white and I could care less who get's elected as long as they are going to represent all the people of this county including your stupid ignorant ass!! Maybe we need to look into this as the reason for the charges being brought upin the first place! You would rather let an innocent man go to jail so he does not take over the community than fight for what is right?

I hope that I never run into you on the streets and I hope that I don't already know who you are because I would be ashamed!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of60
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbus Discussions

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 hr Real Talk 49,323
Debate: Gay Marriage - Hendersonville, NC (Aug '10) Apr 12 ads9934 61
The EVIL LIEBERAL DIMOHRAT PARTY Apr 12 ads9934 4
Open Message to Judge David K. Fox Apr 6 JLawrence Smith 1
Willaims Family (Jun '08) Apr 4 Debra Williams Kling 16
Word of Faith Mar 30 screamers 3
"ICE" Facility Downtown Worries Residents (May '12) Mar 27 Totally 13
•••

Freeze Warning for Polk County was issued at April 17 at 3:15AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••