Henderson deputies uncover county's largest pot operation

Two face drug charges after authorities recently seized more than 200 marijuana plants in the county's "largest and most sophisticated" marijuana grow operation, Henderson County Sheriff Rick Davis said. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jim Jones

Jonesborough, TN

#62 Dec 19, 2007
Need some kool-aid?
baby girl

Orange Park, FL

#63 Dec 19, 2007
Chris wrote:
Well I am surprised all the comments of support for these criminals. If you think legalizing drugs will end crime your a fool. Legal or not, the addict will do ANYTHING to get the fix. They will still rob, assault, break in and commit armed robbery if desperate enough, just to get the next high. I accept that marijuana is not as serious as crack, but were not talking about a dime bag here. We are talking about tens of thousands of dollars from an illegal grow. They at least owe taxes from their ill gotten gains.
I am sure these two have had a criminal past and they are not the innocent law abiding citizens you all are trying to make them out to be.
They are innocent law abiding people with no criminal past. Shows how much you know! Don't talk about people or things you have no idea about, stupid! These people are the best, and are the most loving and giving people you can meet. This should not have happened to them. They helped people in need and are the furthest from greedy. But of course you wouldn't understand nothing about that. Your lost!

It's a shame all those beautiful plants are not in their home being taking care of by the best growers ever. The G.D. law-enforcement needs to leave them alone.
wow

Fletcher, NC

#64 Dec 20, 2007
Stone Jack Baller wrote:
You want some real facts smokey-joe, go visit any of the “projects” in any large city. You’ll soon see that pot does kill – literally!
WOW, I don't know where you get these misinformed facts. Hard drugs such as crack cocaine are the ones that ruin the projects, not weed. Your arguments are weak.

Tell me why I am legally allowed to put alcohol and nicotine into my body yet I can not smoke a natural herb?? It is basic human right to consume what I want to.

And as far as us pot smokers being a burden on society later on in life...wow, that point makes no sense. Cigarette smokers and alcoholics are the ones that we pay for. I have never heard of anyone ruining their lives from addiction to the evil pot.

I'm sure you also preach the "pot is a gateway drug" bs that the government feeds us. How many times have you heard of someone toking up and then wanting to hit a line of coke or do some meth? ALCOHOL is a gateway drug if you ask me.

“Greetings from the Twin Cities”

Since: Apr 07

Bloomington, MN

#65 Dec 20, 2007
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, I don't know where you get these misinformed facts. Hard drugs such as crack cocaine are the ones that ruin the projects, not weed. Your arguments are weak.
Tell me why I am legally allowed to put alcohol and nicotine into my body yet I can not smoke a natural herb?? It is basic human right to consume what I want to.
And as far as us pot smokers being a burden on society later on in life...wow, that point makes no sense. Cigarette smokers and alcoholics are the ones that we pay for. I have never heard of anyone ruining their lives from addiction to the evil pot.
I'm sure you also preach the "pot is a gateway drug" bs that the government feeds us. How many times have you heard of someone toking up and then wanting to hit a line of coke or do some meth? ALCOHOL is a gateway drug if you ask me.
Finally a person that makes sense! With all the BS that Stone Jack Baller is throwing around, I was starting to have a tough time seeing the points he is trying to make.

SJB is just a minion of the machine! lol

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#66 Dec 20, 2007
Ghost Dog wrote:
Guess the dope heads at warren wilson will have to sniff glue for their high for a little bit now.
I guess this phony Ghost Dog doesn't realize Warren Wilson College is into organics ergo glue is out. And don't think for a minute that one big pot bust anywhere will put a dent in the supply.

Oh, another thing, marijuana is not dope, it's an herb, you know like oregano.:-]

“No More Wars!”

Since: Oct 07

Charles City Iowa

#67 Dec 20, 2007
Good one Satyam ... I don't understand the cops busting people for growing pot and smoking pot ... perhaps they are too scared to go into the projects to get the crack/meth pushers.

Peace,
Sick of Stupidity

Inman, SC

#68 Dec 20, 2007
Chris wrote:
Well I am surprised all the comments of support for these criminals. If you think legalizing drugs will end crime your a fool. Legal or not, the addict will do ANYTHING to get the fix. They will still rob, assault, break in and commit armed robbery if desperate enough, just to get the next high. I accept that marijuana is not as serious as crack, but were not talking about a dime bag here. We are talking about tens of thousands of dollars from an illegal grow. They at least owe taxes from their ill gotten gains.
I am sure these two have had a criminal past and they are not the innocent law abiding citizens you all are trying to make them out to be.
If you are SO SURE these two have a criminal past, let's see something to back that up. Tod has never had a drug charge, and his wife has NEVER been in trouble -SMOKE THAT!

Since: Oct 07

Asheville, NC

#69 Dec 20, 2007
Pot doesn't kill? Are we sure about that?

http://wral.com/news/local/story/2199815/

“Greetings from the Twin Cities”

Since: Apr 07

Bloomington, MN

#70 Dec 20, 2007
Fed Up-CH wrote:
Pot doesn't kill? Are we sure about that?
http://wral.com/news/local/story/2199815/
Yes, I would be happy to back that up. The pot didn't pull the trigger. If this person killed the other for pot, then it would have been a better situation for him to be able to go to the pharmacy or liquor store to pick up some bud.
The black market perpetuates violence. If there was no black market for pot, the violence would subside.
needtrees

Hendersonville, NC

#71 Jan 4, 2008
Fed Up-CH wrote:
Pot doesn't kill? Are we sure about that?
http://wral.com/news/local/story/2199815/
you fu#@en stupid that dude isnt a pot head hes A CRACKHEAD ....he KNEW HE COULD SELL THAT HERB IN THE HOOD ...

Since: Oct 07

Asheville, NC

#72 Jan 4, 2008
needtrees wrote:
<quoted text>
you fu#@en stupid that dude isnt a pot head hes A CRACKHEAD ....he KNEW HE COULD SELL THAT HERB IN THE HOOD ...
I'm glad you have evidence to substantiate that claim...

“Greetings from the Twin Cities”

Since: Apr 07

Bloomington, MN

#73 Jan 7, 2008
Well, the thing here is that the person who committed the murder in this article http://wral.com/news/local/story/2199815/ was performing a ROBBERY. This person didn't kill because he smoked weed. He was committing a robbery (which when I checked last was still illegal). If he would have stolen alcohol would you have attributed his crime to alcoholism? If he had stolen food, would you claim that he was doing so because he had a food addiction? Get real Fed Up-CH!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#74 Jan 10, 2008
Fed Up-CH wrote:
Pot doesn't kill? Are we sure about that?
http://wral.com/news/local/story/2199815/
Nothing at all in the posted article says otherwise? What's your point? Mine would be to point out that pot doesn't kill is about those who consume it not any related criminal activity, all of which would be eliminated by simply removing marijuana from the controlled substance list, an idea that even many law enforcement officials support.

Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
http://leap.cc/cms/index.php...
LOL

United States

#75 Jan 11, 2008
Good Lord Thomas- have you found a new forum? LOL. They don't ban easily here - maybe you'll last a while! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Waco 59,682
Review: Totally New You Personal Training Wed Becky Batson 1
POPEYES fried chicken fast food.... Sep 14 Iceangel 1
Terrace Gardens Subdivision Sep 13 Iceangel 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Waco 28
Hair salon at Lake Lure Sep 7 Marilynn 1
masterbating in home Sep 6 billy wild cat 1
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••