Houston driver's license office closing

Houston driver's license office closing

There are 9 comments on the Times Post story from Oct 11, 2012, titled Houston driver's license office closing. In it, Times Post reports that:

The local Mississippi Driver's License office at the Houston Fire Station will close at the end of October.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Post.

anon

Tupelo, MS

#1 Oct 11, 2012
They need you to burn more gas and pay that road tax. They could install the vending machines like they have in Tupelo.
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Just how much of the current Obama administration can be blamed for so many "shut-downs" or "down-sizings?" Example, Fed Ex is going to lay off 3,000 people! How much more of this are we going to take from this POS? He'll not get my vote!
anon

Tupelo, MS

#3 Oct 12, 2012
The Rogue wrote:
Just how much of the current Obama administration can be blamed for so many "shut-downs" or "down-sizings?" Example, Fed Ex is going to lay off 3,000 people! How much more of this are we going to take from this POS? He'll not get my vote!
It has little to do with political voting and much to do with the products you spend you earned money voting on.

The elections are fixed by the corporate lobbyists that control the media and voting machines. The fact is there are not enough resources to support a middle class life for everyone.
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#4 Oct 12, 2012
"anon",...much of what you say is sure the truth but Nobama is either directly or indirectly involved. Again, he'll never get my vote.
anon

Tupelo, MS

#5 Oct 13, 2012
The Rogue wrote:
"anon",...much of what you say is sure the truth but Nobama is either directly or indirectly involved. Again, he'll never get my vote.
Neither he or Romney will get my vote either but I will vote for a write in. The political parties are not your friends.
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#6 Oct 14, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither he or Romney will get my vote either but I will vote for a write in. The political parties are not your friends.
I've considered your plan of attack or a third party like the "little man from Texas" but fear that it may split vote totals and wind up sliding Nobama back in!
anon

Tupelo, MS

#7 Oct 15, 2012
"fear that it may split vote totals and wind up sliding Nobama back in! "
==========
It does not matter they both are controlled by the same power brokers. Neither one is on your side.
casecaise

United States

#8 Apr 18, 2016
The Rogue wrote:
Lol. How'd that work out for ya.
HowPhartzs

Smarr, GA

#9 Mar 4, 2017
That phartzs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Columbus MS Apr 5 bonnieboy120 1
Where the gas at Mar '18 Kush smoker 1
News More than 4,000 Mississippi soldiers leaving ho... Mar '18 War 11
News MSU students weigh in on Starkville Pride victory Mar '18 University Influe... 9
News Gay pride parade organizers sue Mississippi cit... Mar '18 papa 6
News Even 'freebies' can be trouble, officers warned Mar '18 Decidions to Make 19
News Gay pride parade organizers sue Mississippi cit... Feb '18 Dr Reker s Bellhop 2

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages