Stark Aerospace showcases technology in open house

Sep 17, 2007 Full story: Starkville Daily News 34

“This is just another victory for the region”

By PAUL SIMS Starkville Daily News Local officials say they will work to keep in Starkville a firm on the cutting edge of flight here. via Starkville Daily News

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Eyeinthesky

United States

#28 Sep 12, 2011
Eyeinthesky wrote:
The guy was a trainwreck at American Eurocopter and nothing has changed since he went to Stark. IAI and the State are oblivious and it amounts to a laundering scheme of US tax dollars being washed twice and paying six figure incomes to the clique off the backs of underpaid labor force.
No question about that with about five or six being paid well beyond tbeir lines of BS. Then have the nerve to approve substantial raises for themselves and deny the labor force. Lowest form of disgust and mostly hide out in the front.
jetmech81

Ethiopia

#29 Sep 19, 2011
Send the cowboy hat wearing ego maniac Q.C. man to hell with the rest of the self serving management. I also think there should be a full blown investigation by the state of Mississippi to determine whether or not they were defrauded when giving so much money (tax payers money) to this shady company, and no, the israel home team is not off the hook either!
West Coast Flyer

Long Beach, CA

#30 Oct 12, 2011
Well the "Real Marine" finally put down the Kool Aid and got the hell out of Stork, yes "Stork" as it is a bird enterprise virtuially grounded by broken wings. Good move General restoring your values and perhaps your morals. What happens when the Bullie has no oner to harass. Try someone on your level instead of a woman.
West Coast Flyer

Long Beach, CA

#31 Oct 12, 2011
jetmech81 wrote:
Send the cowboy hat wearing ego maniac Q.C. man to hell with the rest of the self serving management. I also think there should be a full blown investigation by the state of Mississippi to determine whether or not they were defrauded when giving so much money (tax payers money) to this shady company, and no, the israel home team is not off the hook either!
For sure one of the worst of them and should be in jail.
West Coast Flyer

Long Beach, CA

#32 Nov 10, 2011
Look guys give it up before you get someone hurt with that bucket of bolts and semi cured composite shell. Serioulsy, you catch the engine on fire and try to fly immediately ! When the Flight Operations manager walked out in June they surely had to see this day coming. More than likely no qualified QA was there for pre flight unless they are counting Hoss Hatwright with his silly moose nuts trying to wing it. He was not much of an Engineer on the Hunter wing failed project. Catch up with the times boys you cannot compete with the real aero boys especially with the payroll that is being shelled out to a select few and that is not hard to figure out. IAI is a disgrace allowing morons with C titles to run it into the ground. Must be a nice tax break in the Motherlaand.
Squirrel

Columbus, MS

#33 Nov 11, 2011
Liar! Liar! Your heron's on fire!!
I smell bacon coming from Central America. Can Fogul, Uzi, Eudy, and Tex/cowboy sell a Heron and dated intel to a company or country looking ahead to the future who is dollar smart and not penny smart, while dollar dumb, like David Eudy??????
West Coast Flyer

Long Beach, CA

#34 Nov 12, 2011
Squirrel wrote:
Liar! Liar! Your heron's on fire!!
I smell bacon coming from Central America. Can Fogul, Uzi, Eudy, and Tex/cowboy sell a Heron and dated intel to a company or country looking ahead to the future who is dollar smart and not penny smart, while dollar dumb, like David Eudy??????
Well they finally pulled off the " FIREBIRD " UAV. Pretty cool concept; spot the crop, crash into it and stop the cartel in a ball of flame. How embarrassing to IAI. Looks like another Canadian Goose coming up.
West Coast Flyer

Long Beach, CA

#35 Nov 17, 2011
Let's see, it's about time for the Sociopath to throw his right hand demon under the bus. How much more can you squeeze/steal from the labor force ?The real cost savings is dumping you three frauds and stop screwing over the deserving employee's.

If you can't afford to give a lousy turkey to a temp employee that is pretty representative of your values. Then again how could you display something you never had. Still a pathetic lot the three of you. Eat well you undeserving pukes. I am sure the turkeys you gave out had no wings.
West Coast Flyer

Washington, DC

#36 Feb 21, 2012
Is Eudy really gone ? Perhaps the company can go forward without a bunch off ass kissers sucking for position ! Couple more to go unless IAI is closing shop. Try to sell the office furniture from that OCD spend thrift on everything but the labor force. Good F info riddens to the midget.
Battle Trap

Alexandria, VA

#37 Oct 18, 2012
Yes, Eudy is gone. Shipped him back to Texas in a sardine can. Of course, the guy at the top now is his hand-picked bureaucrat pal(also from TX) who spent the first six months telling people to park straighter in the parking spots, inspecting people's desks and putting up signs around the building. That guy actually corrected me on an email once questioning whether I should have put a recipient in the "to" field or the "cc". He never responded to the subject I had asked for guidance on. This is a guy I once watched finger-poke out an email - it was painful to watch. His name is Tom Rinaldi and he's a Small Ball micromanager. He's better than Eudy and the CFO they fired(too ate) after he destroyed is department. Now they're down to 30 something employees with maybe 10-12 atually building parts. Place is a ghost town now.

Will Stark make it back? I hope they can rebuild, but the taint of Eudy will be there for a few more years. Start by changing the name and burnig that life-sized photo Eudy kept of himself hanging above his desk and they may have a shot.
Flying Fast in the Grass

Long Beach, CA

#38 Oct 18, 2012
Battle Trap wrote:
Yes, Eudy is gone. Shipped him back to Texas in a sardine can. Of course, the guy at the top now is his hand-picked bureaucrat pal(also from TX) who spent the first six months telling people to park straighter in the parking spots, inspecting people's desks and putting up signs around the building. That guy actually corrected me on an email once questioning whether I should have put a recipient in the "to" field or the "cc". He never responded to the subject I had asked for guidance on. This is a guy I once watched finger-poke out an email - it was painful to watch. His name is Tom Rinaldi and he's a Small Ball micromanager. He's better than Eudy and the CFO they fired(too ate) after he destroyed is department. Now they're down to 30 something employees with maybe 10-12 atually building parts. Place is a ghost town now.
Will Stark make it back? I hope they can rebuild, but the taint of Eudy will be there for a few more years. Start by changing the name and burnig that life-sized photo Eudy kept of himself hanging above his desk and they may have a shot.
that's some funny stuff about that clown COO :). Parking monitor along with a few other select ass suckers. Why the Jews have not thrown in the towel is beyond many who have walked the floors of that circus of losers. I do hope for the sake of those poor bastards trying to carve out a living make it. Just keep that clueless wanna b QA away from engineering matters on another million dollar mistake linked to false reports and poor quality off of mom and pop tooling.
Bama Blades

Duluth, GA

#39 Mar 6, 2013
Bama Blades wrote:
<quoted text> IAI will remain in bed with those bandits as long as they can rub elbows of Mississippi politicians who can make any gain that carries the IAI agenda. The Heron system is a fine system if you can convince the Israel group to provide the Avionics they would employ. Being realistic the Global Hawk and Predator systems along with a myriad of current tactical systems well serves our military. The Hunter has been great tool and Stark should be commended for their efforts up to the point when senior management made some very poor decisions to contract with a manufacture that has performed very poorly in producing the outer wings. Those who knew something about tooling programs and first articles were quickly ignored due to an agenda that has yet to be determined. Once the truth be known about those activities the hierarchy will scramble like roaches when the light comes on. Quality standards are poorly managed and often met with whim standards by an incompetent Quality entity. All those who knew anything about manufacturing and Quality standards have departed and management within the Quality is a copy and paste from down the street and they were very happy to shed him as well.
it certainly has been some time but it looks like Stark is dirt if like Nazi's rounding up victims to put on the train. Some good has occurrc by finally firing that so called self absorbed CEO and his partner in liiteral crime QA if you want to call him that manager. Too bad for the others who actually just fell victim to the poison of the place. They scramble as the lights get brighter and will be sucked dry by the remaining criminals sucking the taxpayers dry. Now they plug away in a small room trying to build Robbie the Robot ! Man I seriously hope something works for them. The smell of that place is wreaking !!
pawnee

Browns Summit, NC

#40 Jul 21, 2013
Wow! Did Honda use this place as a role-model ?
Same crap there as well. Just replace "Israel" with "Japan".
Another foreign entity masked behind what everyone thinks is a U.S. company. When you walk into Honda Jet, you are walking into down-town Tokyo, into a company being led by that ba-foon Ard. Nothing works on the airplane, the engines are a piece of crap, the wing stalls in a natt storm, the fuselage won't pass lightning strike, you can't fuel the airplane to capacity because the vent system doesn't work, Yet, this Japanese company has managed to tie-up FAA resources for years. Why doesn't the company certify the jet using Japan Cert Board. Eveyone (me included) who has identified the issues has been sent packing.
Inquiring minds

Claremore, OK

#41 Mar 17, 2014
So, what's the latest?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man beaten at Mississippi restaurant told 'it w... 16 hr Obamas Purple Lips 11
Kevin Smith - S.D. Lee High School 1982 - Arres... Thu Tree Knot 1
Columbus charter school tells state board it wi... Sep 14 Kelly 1
Looking for John Carter Shivers Sep 10 Angie D 1
Review: Plexus Slim by Sue Hollis (Oct '11) Sep 1 Mse60 423
Plexus Slim and Accelerator has helped me lost ... (Oct '11) Aug 31 Brittany Ard 53
Witness: Beaten man told eatery 'not safe for w... Aug 30 mentul_autocrat 6
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info