the man

Benton, KY

#1 Aug 31, 2010
she is the biggest crack-head an slut in hickman county....
yo mama

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Sep 7, 2010
she is still a ho
to good 4 u

Benton, KY

#3 Sep 22, 2010
the man wrote:
she is the biggest crack-head an slut in hickman county....
she a nasty crachk head tht nobody want
ANDREA HURT

United States

#4 Oct 19, 2010
And thats why they call it gossip...WOW im so flaterd to be soooo important that im posted on this site :) LMFAO..IS your lives really that boring my god..Look if your gonna make "ME" a topic dont be to scared to put ur real name...Chicken s***ts...LOL..LOL..ur funny....Sorry for stirin the pot, p.o. couldnt help myself...FREEDOM of speech right?? lol
lol

Central City, KY

#5 Oct 20, 2010
ANDREA HURT wrote:
And thats why they call it gossip...WOW im so flaterd to be soooo important that im posted on this site :) LMFAO..IS your lives really that boring my god..Look if your gonna make "ME" a topic dont be to scared to put ur real name...Chicken s***ts...LOL..LOL..ur funny....Sorry for stirin the pot, p.o. couldnt help myself...FREEDOM of speech right?? lol
hit the gym fat-ass ho !!!
Andrea is a fat hoe

Central City, KY

#6 Oct 23, 2010
Andrea i kno yo fat ass aint tellin nobody to hit the gym shim look at ya mamma and kids and umm who YOU lol
Laricka

Villa Park, IL

#7 Sep 7, 2012
It is true . She tried to sleep with my boyfriend and every other guy that has been to her moms foster care . Just Saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jana at Hucks 11 hr David 3
Who snitchin for tha year 2015 (Mar '15) 14 hr Family 13
Leslie Williams Mon Friend 1
This effing bulls#it rumors Mon Karma 1
crazy amanda (PVA) Mon Southern steel 37
Beth Henderson Sun Jennifer Kay 12
Tracey will end up liking worse when its all over May 1 Silk purse sows ear 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages