People of Columbus
Oh my

Detroit, MI

#1 Sep 17, 2010
I used to live in this town, don't ask why but I did. Everyone in this town is just waiting to die. There is nothing there but nosy ass drunks and druggies. They are all stuck and because of this they turn on each other. All everybody does is gossip and start trouble but they do it behind their backs because they are to big of cowards to say it to someones face. Everybody hated to see anybody do better than them. As long as your stuck in the same shit hole the next us in they are happy but once you start doing better they start hating on you. I think it is so pathetic even if a person has moved off from there to do better and make something of theirselves the ignorant people still have got something to say about them. Word of advice to the people of Columbus step up and put your big girl panties on and get a damn life! Get a job, go to school, just get up and clean your yard up. Do something besides sit and worry what everyone else us doing. If you continue this you be the same worthless miserable person you have always been! Food for thought!
yesir

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Sep 17, 2010
is yo daddy drunk?
ignorance

Murray, KY

#3 Sep 20, 2010
Is your Daddy drunk? I am sure he is if you are living in Columbus.
johnny b

Hodgenville, KY

#4 Oct 3, 2010
I kinda understand what you mean. Columbus is a town ti die in, not a town to live in. Even the dogs & cats are depressed. this town was kinda lively when i was a kid, now its dead.
Funny

Toledo, OH

#5 Oct 4, 2010
johnny b wrote:
I kinda understand what you mean. Columbus is a town ti die in, not a town to live in. Even the dogs & cats are depressed. this town was kinda lively when i was a kid, now its dead.
You are absolutely right! The people are so miserable I feel sorry for them.
shane stephens

Orange, TX

#6 Oct 5, 2010
i grew up in columbus and it has changed alot but there is still some good people that live there and some of my best times in my life was when i was there.everybody needs 2 worry about them and not everybody else... whats up jonny b
Al Bundy

Detroit, MI

#7 Oct 5, 2010
shane stephens wrote:
i grew up in columbus and it has changed alot but there is still some good people that live there and some of my best times in my life was when i was there.everybody needs 2 worry about them and not everybody else... whats up jonny b
Shane you sorry good for nothing punk b$tch.! You a good example of what probably crawled out of the river! You Al Bundy looking Sunday B?tchhhhhhh
shane stephens

Oswego, NY

#8 Oct 13, 2010
ur right i am a sorry good for nothing m.f come say it to me
You know me

Detroit, MI

#9 Oct 13, 2010
No your not Shane. Don't listen to these miserable unhappy people around here. Who are they to judge? NOBODY! everybodys judgement day will come and it won't be this person doing it.
shane stephens

Oswego, NY

#10 Oct 17, 2010
who is this and why is everybody scared 2 put their name so everybody can see
You know me

Toledo, OH

#11 Oct 18, 2010
Shane I know you and you know me and I will not put my name on here due to ppl doing to you what I dont want done. I do not want my name slandered on here as they have you. People are cruel in this world. You know what they say misery loves company. And like I told you previously you are NOT what that person said. You are a sweet guy.
Columbus Resident

AOL

#12 Feb 2, 2011
Its terrible when people want to put people down including towns. As of Jan.1, 2011 alot of residents are cleaning up and I do mean Major cleaning. And I do hope no more problems. The dog and cat problems will soon follow. That is in the works too. I hate seeing a town go down hill the way this town has in years. I love the beautiful park and it being quite here. Well sometimes, lol. Shane your not what he said you are. I don't know you, but, people who says things like that to you are miserable and have nothing better to do than tear people up. You know me, I understand about not putting your name on here. So many people will slander your name, including mine. I do hope one day, when this City is cleaned up we will get business in here including nicer people. Take care.
Lolnegros

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Oct 25, 2015
Somebody needs to go down to the colored bottoms and burn that drug factory down. You all know who's house I'm talking about. Burn it the f%&$ down.
southerngal

United States

#14 Jun 21, 2016
Lots of meth heads there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Baptist Church used FCDC Inmate Labor 6 hr Charles 3
Hickman Courier 10 hr Subscriber 8
News Retired Fulton jailer accused of taking kickback 10 hr Wondering 9
Tammy Heintz 11 hr Inlove 6
Dissolve City of Hickman 12 hr resident 2
Jim Martin & The Fiscal Court are continously l... 13 hr beef stew 6
Jim Eakes for Jailer NOT! 17 hr Tommie 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance