smit

Cleveland, OH

#1 Aug 10, 2007
President Bush's new war adviser said Friday.
that frequent tours for U.S. forces in Iraq and Afghanistan have stressed the all-volunteer force and made it worth considering a return to a military draft.
"I think it makes sense to certainly consider it," Army Lt. Gen. Douglas Lute said in an interview with National Public Radio's "All Things Considered."
"And I can tell you, this has always been an option on the table. But ultimately, this is a policy matter between meeting the demands for the nation's security by one means or another," Lute added in his first interview since he was confirmed by the Senate in June.
Don't worry people, you can return to holding whatever you enjoy holding. There is no way in hell that an AWOL president and his staff of draft dodgers will ever force any young white boys to serve in the military. You guys have much better things to do then risk your life for God and Country.
Relax, have a smoke and if you so desire you are free to tell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Hiliary 52 min Hilary 8
who is he? 4 hr buttercup 2
Teacher screwing students 16 hr Karen 2
Why her 17 hr Crooked folks 3
Austin Henderson Tue Curioscat 1
Steven Turner (Aug '11) Mon That Girl 50
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Jun '16 HOMEEE 644

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages