weary

Martin, TN

#1 May 3, 2011
Tell me about this guy. He is super creepy and mentioned he recently got out of prison. What was he in for?
FuckGuppieBitche s

Upton, KY

#2 May 4, 2011
He is far from normal I know he has bn stalking a family in Columbus went to jail for Meth a bunch I think that's why he act dat way
fyi

Tomball, TX

#3 May 4, 2011
His name is Jeremy Pyle.
WhiteDaizie

Wickliffe, KY

#4 May 4, 2011
He is stalker and the only way to get red of him is to have the police involved, so yea he is really creepy and he disrespects women!!!1
stormrider

AOL

#5 Sep 28, 2011
The dude went to jail recently. It was in the papers. But he's out now somehow. Sure would like to know how, the hell you get out of jail after threatening people and driving without a leagal vehicle while intoxicated. Hope he goes back in soon and stays there. He's not right in the upstairs dept, and a menace.
Autumn

Central City, KY

#6 Sep 28, 2011
He is out of jail now. Just saw him in Columbus today, 09/28/2011. This man is scarey and will someone please put him back in jail, for the sake of society. Please. Please don't let your teenage daughters out alone,he will prey on them. From what I heard.
stormrider

AOL

#7 Sep 28, 2011
Alot of people are going to be furious that he is out. Must have posted bond or something. So maybe he will go back in. We can only hope. Or he will do something again, and land back in the can. They need to lock him up and throw away the key!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sheriff 14 hr WhoCares 26
meth 15 hr Katie 5
bernita thomas Sat Ha Ha 7
People with STD's that don't tell others they h... Sat Outdone 1
A church in Hickman county and the preacher tha... (Feb '10) Feb 23 Minister 34
Susie Ward Feb 23 Unknown 3
Hickman's Best Basketball Players over the Years (Nov '08) Feb 23 riverviewcobra66 89

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages