Marlboro

Owensboro, KY

#1 May 13, 2010
Does one believe all the trash on here really? I've read several post and it's all about this city's friends and neighbors. How can people come on here and BASH other people? 90% of it is hear say. Or made up of course. Why would you post such ugly things about a person? Does anyone on here think they are better than another? I myself know noone is better than the next, if you think you are, you need to post a topic about yourself and list all your good points. And while your at it post some great stuff bout friends and neighbors,relatives,what great about this town and with all the stores,about a harbor. Come on folks we all know we all have bones in our closets, and that's where they should stay. GOD Bless Hickman,KY.
country girl

Kuttawa, KY

#2 May 13, 2010
amen to that, but I'm afraid your wasting your time like that ol' 80's song people love dirty laundry
unknown

Martin, TN

#3 May 13, 2010
I agree how much of this is really true?
Who knew

Owensboro, KY

#4 May 17, 2010
I bet everything about the drug busts are true. It's kinda unbelievable really! That, that many people at one time can go down without warning just like Jesus will come like a thief in the night!!!
i agree

Bowling Green, KY

#5 May 18, 2010
how does hickman expet to bring the community together if they just want bad mouth each othor.Its just a sad sad thing.
TRUE

White Plains, KY

#6 May 20, 2010
Look people they've got to be guilty if camera's was used and voice activated or what ever they used they have cold hard evidence to have taken that many down at one time. No one in there right mind would put so many necks on the line for some conjured up crap. So face the facts of the people you associate with and pass day by day and walk by and talk to.
Moonshine Baby

Charleston, TN

#7 May 20, 2010
Marlboro wrote:
Does one believe all the trash on here really? I've read several post and it's all about this city's friends and neighbors. How can people come on here and BASH other people? 90% of it is hear say. Or made up of course. Why would you post such ugly things about a person? Does anyone on here think they are better than another? I myself know noone is better than the next, if you think you are, you need to post a topic about yourself and list all your good points. And while your at it post some great stuff bout friends and neighbors,relatives,what great about this town and with all the stores,about a harbor. Come on folks we all know we all have bones in our closets, and that's where they should stay. GOD Bless Hickman,KY.
Amen to that.

Noone got the point when I started the
Everyone is fair game
thread.

Anyone in and around Hickman may become the victim of these nasty, bored people, but noone wants to become that victim.
So True

Frankfort, KY

#8 May 20, 2010
People say, "Sticks and bones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." That's not true at all, the things people say on here can really hurt good people... Every human on this earth is going to make a mistake sometime or another, because we are all flesh... We are not perfect by no means...
Moonshine Baby

Charleston, TN

#9 May 20, 2010
So True wrote:
People say, "Sticks and bones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." That's not true at all, the things people say on here can really hurt good people... Every human on this earth is going to make a mistake sometime or another, because we are all flesh... We are not perfect by no means...
I so wish that half the people on here could understand that. You are one of the few good one on here. I like nice people like the ones on this thread.
PJG

Hopkinsville, KY

#10 May 20, 2010
The half that dont understand just want everyone else to be as miserable as they are. I know I aint perfect, never will be, but who is? Most of the bashing on here is done to draw attention away from themselves.As for the drug arrest, hope they get all of them.
not so fast

Jackson, TN

#11 Feb 10, 2013
TRUE wrote:
Look people they've got to be guilty if camera's was used and voice activated or what ever they used they have cold hard evidence to have taken that many down at one time. No one in there right mind would put so many necks on the line for some conjured up crap. So face the facts of the people you associate with and pass day by day and walk by and talk to.
thats all you know....they got over zealous for the most part...they got several for bs reasons...i know of one very well, they went to court 3 different times and on the third time was told it was a huge mistake and moved for a quick expungment...so sorry they said...big misunderstanding they said, only the person had already been arrested,name splattered all over the papers, only to be thrown out, yet still guilty in the eyes of the public...i have to wonder how many more were guilty till proven innocent...dont believe everything you read in the papers, especially when it comes to cops and the courts, their in it to win it and dont give a damn how they do it....this person is still fighting to have it removed from the records...the almighty judge even apoligized and said it was ridiculous that the person was charged....
True

United States

#12 Feb 11, 2013
not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>thats all you know....they got over zealous for the most part...they got several for bs reasons...i know of one very well, they went to court 3 different times and on the third time was told it was a huge mistake and moved for a quick expungment...so sorry they said...big misunderstanding they said, only the person had already been arrested,name splattered all over the papers, only to be thrown out, yet still guilty in the eyes of the public...i have to wonder how many more were guilty till proven innocent...dont believe everything you read in the papers, especially when it comes to cops and the courts, their in it to win it and dont give a damn how they do it....this person is still fighting to have it removed from the records...the almighty judge even apoligized and said it was ridiculous that the person was charged....
I agree with you.I went through a similar situation in hickman several years ago.They seem to make their own rules and laws there.But you know,all these prosecuters and law are going to stand befor God one day and have to answer for all the wrong and lies they do.Me myself,can answer and know the truth.They have their coming on judgement day.They have ruined lots of lives and familes just because they want to over use power.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13 Feb 23, 2013
True wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you.I went through a similar situation in hickman several years ago.They seem to make their own rules and laws there.But you know,all these prosecuters and law are going to stand befor God one day and have to answer for all the wrong and lies they do.Me myself,can answer and know the truth.They have their coming on judgement day.They have ruined lots of lives and familes just because they want to over use power.
I so agree with you on this. Hickman does make up there own rules and ruin lives in the process unless you are one of the rich families in town, it's all who you know and who your kin to. If I done half of what some folks done and got away with, for heaven sakes there has even been murder with no punishment, it's all about money and kin.
slow rider

Owensboro, KY

#14 Feb 28, 2013
Look I get so tire about Hickman this and Hickman that ,It's not Hickman okay it the Dumb azz running the town my family has lived in this town for ages and up until these last 20 years this town has been poorly managed ,So if you'r gone get on this threaD and start slammimg then slam the right area .OKAY !
MS LUTHER

United States

#15 Mar 4, 2013
HICKMAN'S NOTHING BUT FIELDS AND LEFT OVERS THERE'S NOTHING THERE FOR THE YOUNGER GENERATION AND THEY WONDERING WHY THEFT IS SO HIGH.ITS BECAUSE THERE ARE NO JOBS THERE AND NOBODY WANTS TO PUT ANY THERE TAXES SO HIGH THERE ITS CRAZY SO CRAZY THINGS WILL ALWAYS HAPPEN ITS A DEAD PLACE TO BE IN, NO ONE GONNA VISIT WITH NO HOTEL TO STAY IN NO GAS AFTER HOURS OR FOOD OR ANYTHING NO WALMART EVERYTHING IS LEFT OVERS HALF OFF AND THE PEOPLE OH MY GOD WHAT ELSE DO THEY HAVE TO DO BUT GO FOR EACH OTHER BACK STABBING ASS M.F'S THE HELL WITH HICKMAN SLOW RIDER AND I BEEN THERE FOR AGES AND MY PEOPLE TO GOOD LUCK WITH A FUTURE THERE THEY KNOW THE STREETS ARE STARVING THEY LIKE DAT BUT DATS WHY THEFT GONNA REMAIN HIGH AND EVERY OTHER CRIME THERE IS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr HOMEEE 644
in need of help Fri not funny 3
Ricky Parnell and his 75 Million Dollar Fantasy Jun 22 Rickie Darnell 1
Mark Carlton Jun 22 DHoss 1
David Thomas on disability Jun 22 pink 2
Any Rat Breeders around? Jun 22 Dorothy 2
not the only one Jun 21 true story 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages