West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2011

Judged:

I understand that a local Pastor of a church On Marr rd. had an affair with one of his congregation. He also had planned to run off with mistress but got caught. It is rumored he had already sold his house bought a new truck. If I was congregation I would sue !!! He had his sister in-law doing the books and she is a sweet person but it will come back on her because it was nothing but a money racketeering. Please help bring him to justice he has hurt so many people and still controlling and scamming his family.He even told mother in-law he had not been taking a pay check from the church and had her defending his low life. No he was not taking pay check just taking tithing money of congregation!! If you know any more lets here from ya and stop this devil of a monster !!!
Justice

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
I understand that a local Pastor of a church On Marr rd. had an affair with one of his congregation. He also had planned to run off with mistress but got caught. It is rumored he had already sold his house bought a new truck. If I was congregation I would sue !!! He had his sister in-law doing the books and she is a sweet person but it will come back on her because it was nothing but a money racketeering. Please help bring him to justice he has hurt so many people and still controlling and scamming his family.He even told mother in-law he had not been taking a pay check from the church and had her defending his low life. No he was not taking pay check just taking tithing money of congregation!! If you know any more lets here from ya and stop this devil of a monster !!!
Yes I know something!!!just not too long ago they took up offering for his mother in-law no wonder she is backing him and still going to church there. If she was a true woman of God she would try to be saving her children and grandchildren not letting Tim Miracle control them. God have mercy on all there souls !!
SCOOTER

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

THE AMAZING MIRACLE BROTHERS... LMAO......WHO DIDNT SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS COMING.

“get over it”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
Why are you so worried about it? Wont your god take care of him?
Concerned

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Because he hurt so many people that's why I care and yes God is bringing him down !!!! He needs to return all money he took from people to line his pockets. If that was not bad enough he had a mistress he was keeping up as well. He has a good wife and family and they did not deserve this. I knew he was fake many years ago !!! The church was suppose to be Gods church not Tim Miracles and all the tithe money and seed money people payed. All those poor people he took money from and he claims the building as his. All the young people he miss led !!! I sure would not want to be in his shoes on judgment day !!! Scamming people for money using Gods Holy name,
ima hoosier

Hanover Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Judged:

maybe the lord used him to show an example of satanistic ways. then the bible beaters in that church can say "oh its a miracle!"...
Yes

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

ima hoosier wrote:
maybe the lord used him to show an example of satanistic ways. then the bible beaters in that church can say "oh its a miracle!"...
That is a good one !!!
Tom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Judged:

It's Miarculous.
scooter

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

FIRST OFF LETS NOT REFER TO THIS DUMBASS AS A PASTOR....HES A CROOK AND A LIAR.
Yancy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

It's a miracle.

“get over it”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

scooter wrote:
FIRST OFF LETS NOT REFER TO THIS DUMBASS AS A PASTOR....HES A CROOK AND A LIAR.
They ALL are.
Nan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Miracles do happen.
Tim

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

Miracles are only perceived to happen.
Anon

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Are we talking Katrina Salinas?? She run with anyone who got money!
ima hoosier

Hanover Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

oh joy and glee. people in connersville are posting re this issue of miracles.......
concerned

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Judged:

Read more info on this so called Pastor !!! Go to columbuzz.net and read all articles about the Milestone Ministry it is frightening !!!!
Knew it

Hobart, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Nobody should be surprised that jimmy and timmy miracle are liars and thieves. That is a fact that I was made aware of about fifteen years ago . That is all that people like those two know how to do. They have no original thought of their own, they only attempt to benefit from the hard work of others. They will only succeed in this criminal behavior if good people allow it to continue. Do not support them and the truth will be apparent.
KBO

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Test..
Bystander

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Judged:

I think you all are liars and probably don't know either one of them personally!! You are just part of an-ignorant group of people who only feed off of each other! I know a little about the Miracle Boys and there has been some immorality with Tim, but Jimmy is and has been faithful to the Lord and His church! Also I know enough about them to say that I wonder how many of you cowards would say these things to their face? It's easy to hide behind a computer and say things! I do not defend the wrong Tim has done, but you people who pretend to be Christian and comment on someones sin just shows your true person!! You know neither God, His word or the Miracles!! We will all stand before God and we will see who had the right to say anything about the sin of others!!!!
Chong

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

^ big poopie head

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
subs brown dfs or vals needed asap 3 hr kal mc 2
Bob Freeman for Trustee 2014 Version 16 hr Joey 2
Ta smith Mon well 2
Green , edinburgh Mon Iced980 4
Hook me up with smoke Mon Iced980 4
need weed 420! Mon ReBeLsInSaNeClOwNpUsSy 2
Dr. Michael Young Apr 19 Susan 22
•••
•••