CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

Columbus, GA

#471 Jun 29, 2011
Not insults. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. Notice how they have to have a HOT FOOT before they'll participate in commentary. Imagine if the BEATLES had of been from Columbus. Imagine what all these yahoos would do presenting their story-legacy. Think how lame that would be. P.S. COLUMBUS GEORGIA does have a viable and growing CHURCH OF SATAN.
DM HAMMES

Columbus, GA

#472 Jun 29, 2011
D.M. Hammes. With a name like that there is no need for insult. I bet he lives in walking distance of a BARBECUE STAND too. Hhhhhhhammes.
HAMMES MEMBER

Columbus, GA

#473 Jun 29, 2011
A bet he is on the NO FLY LIST being a member of HAMMES, the HAMMES family.
BOYD RICE

Columbus, GA

#474 Jun 29, 2011
Boyd Rice wrote most of the songs for his NON album "MARTINIS AND MISANTHROPE" while eating Salmon Croquettes at a table in DEL'S RESTAURANT LOUNGE LOGGIA in Smith Station. He was eating in the Loggia.
BILL HEARD

Columbus, GA

#475 Jun 29, 2011
Bill Heard served Columbus Georgia for fifty years with no thanks. Show your Bill Heard Alliegence to his LEGACY by not shopping at the HERESEY. Boycott HERESEY. Don't buy nothing. Let em' close up shop. HERESEY! OH HERESY!
TIRE JUNGLE

Columbus, GA

#476 Jun 29, 2011
Where are all the gals today from the HUSSEY'S TIRE JUNGLE TV commercials.
BOYD RICE

Columbus, GA

#477 Jun 29, 2011
Boyd Rice was born in LaGrange Georgia. He attended elementary school at EDGEWOOD SCHOOL. The name of his band is NON. His new film is "PEARLS BEFORE SWINE." He also has a film out called "ICONOCLAST." He is the only truly famous person from Columbus Georgia.
OFF TOPIC

Columbus, GA

#478 Jun 29, 2011
DELS RESTAURANT LOUNGE LOGGIA in SMITHS STATION has nothing to do with Columbus Georgia. It is OFF TOPIC. Nobody wants to hear about poets or that fat ugly deceased sodomite reprobate decrepid deceased whore ma rainey. That bearded liberal yankee nobody professor at Cody Road High School wrote a book on that french pilot in WWI. That pilot was strapped in a plane and sent out to waste German bullets so the real FRENCH pilots would have a better chance against the SUPERIOR GERMAN PILOTS AND AIRCRAFT. That book only got published because the liberal left like MAKING UP famous people WHO WEREN'T to pad their GLOBAL CESSPOOL VILLAGE AGENDA. That college professor isn't even worthy to write instructions for toilet paper packaging. No one wants to hear about FAKE HISTORY and NOBODY FAKE HEROES. Ma rainey has numberous prostitution and shop lifting charges. She also stole a lemon pound cake from THE MAGICK OVEN on Hamilton Road. She was a nasty nothing just like 99.9% of Columbus residents. The blood bank closed because there isn't enough CLEAN blood to harvest here to stay in business. The hospitals have to order blood from other areas the blood is so diseased here.
MA RAINEY

Columbus, GA

#479 Jun 29, 2011
Ma Rainey Rainey was the Columbus version of MA BEECHIE. Ma Rainey was a gut bucket and she stole a lemon pound cake from THE MAGICK OVEN on Hamilton Road.
MA MA

Columbus, GA

#480 Jun 29, 2011
Ma Rainey-Ma Beechie. Ma Beechie-Ma Rainey......Ebony and Ivory! Go together in perfect wwwwhormony!
SHAKE ABOOL

Columbus, GA

#481 Jun 29, 2011
Hello dare. Dis is SHAKE ABOOL from Saudi Sannegria here to tell you all your little jibber is nonsense. Soon you all shall bow before the power of our SALOMY BALONEY. Watch the DELS RESTAURANT LOUNGE LOGGIA scene in the Popeye The Sailorman cartoon, "Ali Baba and the forty thievin' Ma Raineys." You'll see the power of our swords, flying carpets and dates.
JUST SNIFF

Columbus, GA

#482 Jun 29, 2011
WWWWWWih-yim. Just sniff and lick the hair grease sheen sweat oils off the happy trail of Ma Rainey.
COLUMBUS SQUARE

Columbus, GA

#483 Jun 29, 2011
WHAT RUINED Columbus Square Mall?

One Word.

WHAT IS RUINING Peachtree Mall?

One Word.
MA RAINEY

Columbus, GA

#484 Jun 29, 2011
Ma Rainey never did anything of any importance during the entire time of her existence. She was/is nothing. Just as worthless as that Cody Road High School professor who wrote that book about that fake nothing WWI French pilot. Both less than roaches. Less than roaches. Less than doodle bugs.
NAZI GERMANY

Columbus, GA

#485 Jun 29, 2011
I am sssssso glad I was born in Nazi GGGGGGGermany. When I was in school in the fifties I always heard the stories from the U.S Occupiers about the ggggglorious Third Reich. Then I looked at all of the U.S. military trash passing gas in my country and compared it with those stories of gggglorious PURITY. I always thought I would see the Soviets take these occupiers away. I dreaded that. Then when I came to Columbus as an exchange student in the 1960's I knew America was like I always imagined it. A crazy nightmarish joke of reality. I am so glad I was born in the 12 YEARS OF HEAVEN ON EARTH KNOWN AS AD-OOOLF HEEET-LUH'S GLORRRRRIOUS THIRD RRRRREICH! HHHHIEL HHHHHEEET-LUH! Columbus Georgia is a filthy dirty marlene dietrich DIE BLAUE ANGEL liquor bar. The whole place STINKT of saus-tidge bees-tits and frien cheekin grease!
THE SOVIET

Columbus, GA

#486 Jun 29, 2011
Dat jermin he zo ccccray-zuh!
REVEREND TIBBS

Columbus, GA

#487 Jun 29, 2011
How dares he insults the goal toof uh Ma Raineys! Ihn gone tails dis tuh ALS SHARPTONS. Columbus Jawjuh is evuhs! Ma Raineys had ever right tuh sit up under the bus lite ever body else tuh.
Tummy Tut

Columbus, GA

#488 Jun 29, 2011
Wheels dot ter-ee need uh TUMMY TUT. Hih fat ah!
COLUMBUS CONFEDERATES

Columbus, GA

#489 Jun 29, 2011
Every action by every citizen in Columbus Georgia during the WAR OF NORTHERN AGRESSION 1861-1865 was a righteous act. The union should have been DESTRRRRRROYED at Gettysburg and lincoln's filthy carcuss should have been disemboweled and dragged through the streets. The wrong side won the so called CIVIL WAR.
CONFEDERATE COLUMBUS

Columbus, GA

#490 Jun 29, 2011
All the war weaponry made in the factories and shops of Columbus Georgia between 1861-1865 was candy from heaven! Just think how many vile yankee dogs fell from Columbus Craftsmanship. To all the union widows and mothers your tears should have been endless infinite rivers and your loss IS endless HILARITY! HA! HA! HA! and HA! HA! Forget eating kaolin WHITE DIRT for health benefits found for sale around town. I prefer to get good and hungry and go to ANDERSONVILLE and eat the cemetary dirt! It is ORGASMIC! HAIL THE CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA AND THE HOLY NAME OF JEFFERSON DAVIS! Now billy wind, this is REAL WRITING boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who has the best Sushi in Columbus? 1 hr Enter Username 2
Poll Who has the best hamburger in Columbus? (Mar '13) 1 hr Enter Username 49
Racism? 1 hr Enter Username 2
Muscogee Creek Indian History (Part One) Sat Will Dockery 10
News Important Spring Break safety tips Sat Reality 3
Amazon.com- An Online Company of SCAM ARTISTS- ... Mar 27 Truth B Told 2
News Funeral arrangements set for Autumn Steele Mar 25 Will Dockery 1
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web