Jamie Foxx: 'Black People Are The Mos...

Jamie Foxx: 'Black People Are The Most Talented People In The World'

There are 21 comments on the newsbusters.org story from Feb 10, 2013, titled Jamie Foxx: 'Black People Are The Most Talented People In The World'. In it, newsbusters.org reports that:

Foxx, during his acceptance speech as Entertainer of the Year at last Friday's NAACP Image Awards, said, "Black people are the most talented people in the world"

Join the discussion below, or Read more at newsbusters.org.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Way down, in Columbus Georgia”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 10, 2013
I usually do not post stories like this but like the writer said "Can you imagine the outrage a white actor who get if they said : White people are the most talented people in the world.
Why isn't this all over the news?
Anyone dismissing the bias in our media is part of the problem.
Lickskillet

Columbus, GA

#3 Feb 10, 2013
You right Jim but Jamie Fox has got a chip on his shoulder, he's a hater.
Billy Hill

United States

#4 Feb 10, 2013
Lickskillet wrote:
You right Jim but Jamie Fox has got a chip on his shoulder, he's a hater.
He is a racist POS
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Feb 11, 2013
I would say that black actors are SOME of the best actors in the world!
Ray V

Columbus, GA

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Black people as a rule sure aren't known for their intelligence. Jamie Fox is just another example.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Feb 12, 2013
There are good actors of all racial backgrounds. If he meant only black he is wrong. So I don't know what he was saying in in context but if he meant only black actors he was defineatly wrong.
Yea Right

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Feb 12, 2013
I am glad I live in a predominantly White state. Dem folks tend to walk a little more humbly when they are out numbered 6 to one, especially out here in the west where mens wear dem big pistols on their hips. No time to try and flants that black pride BS. Best for the brothers to stay humble and avoid conflict cause if they be looking for a fight, they damn sure came to the right place.
Professor

Macon, GA

#9 Feb 12, 2013
What Fox said exemplifies the typical line of thought among American blacks.
Ask one if blacks are better athletes than whites, almost all will say "Of Course" yet ask if whites are smarter than blacks and you will be viewed as a racist. It's all selective. You can see the hypocrisy daily.
Equality among races was reached many years ago with the civil rights movement, now the quest for civil rights is a misnomer for exclusive rights for American blacks.
Do you wonder why we have a black president ( He defines himself that way) and yet racial division is worse now than its been in decades.
American black are losing their long and loved excuse of being the victim, of being held back.
The barriers have long been removed yet as a race, American blacks are not moving forward and it's causing them to get uncomfortable because there is no one to blame now except themselves.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Once again this is another topix put on this board by JIM PICKENS. Can't he find any more interesting and mentally stimulating topix to put out here. Sounds like a Racist to me! Who the hell cares what Jamie Foxx thinks. How about Dick Cheney buys multi-million dollar ranch in Montana after making 150 million from Haliburton stock! Of course dead brain republicans still think Saddam had weapons of mass destruction and Cheney would never con us into a war so he and bush could make billions. The book of proverbs says wisdom cries aloud in the streets, meaning many in America lack the wisdom and understanding to realize a white cllar criminal when he is stairing in their face.

“Way down, in Columbus Georgia”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
Once again this is another topix put on this board by JIM PICKENS. Can't he find any more interesting and mentally stimulating topix to put out here. Sounds like a Racist to me! Who the hell cares what Jamie Foxx thinks. How about Dick Cheney buys multi-million dollar ranch in Montana after making 150 million from Haliburton stock! Of course dead brain republicans still think Saddam had weapons of mass destruction and Cheney would never con us into a war so he and bush could make billions. The book of proverbs says wisdom cries aloud in the streets, meaning many in America lack the wisdom and understanding to realize a white cllar criminal when he is stairing in their face.
Did you read my post, I posted this this to enumerate another instance of our media's hypocrisy and bias.
Cheney hasn't been VP for quite awhile now and Halliburton is still doing much business with the US Government...maybe it's now Biden's fault? LOL
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Feb 13, 2013
Where was this media when the real truth about Iraq camt to light? Where were they when bush pushed the evil Patriot Act on us? Where were they to follow the paper trail on cheney's billion no-bid contract with haliburton? Where were they when apparently scumbag bush went AWOL in 1972 to dodge the Vietnam war, or he was in a drunken blackout? Where were they to expose his wife's manslaughter charge when she was driving drunk in Lubbuck Texas 1972 at seventeen? romney would be a repeat performence of this idiot so America decided on Obama. Whether you like it or not you will have to accept him for 4 years. Drones flying over Americans is wrong but if bush were still in you would say " why are these people against Americans spying on Americans"
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Feb 13, 2013
I don't know what Jamie Foxx meant. Was is saying ONLY black people are the most talented? This would be wrong. There are talented actors of all walks of life but why don't you post more intelligent deep thought provocing subjects then this? You seem to have quite a bit of control over what is posted and atleast some of us know where you are coming from and why you post what you do. I know propaganda when I see it and media sources are a powerful mental controlling channel.
Lickskillet

Columbus, GA

#16 Feb 17, 2013
That reminds me of that black punk, Kanye West who got PO cuz a pretty little white girl (Taylor Swift) won best female artist.
Talk about insecurity and racism.
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

#18 Feb 18, 2013
Jim R Pickens wrote:
Why isn't this all over the news?.
Because the rest of the world isn't full of entitled,racist, drama queens looking to find a way to pretend that they are a victim.
Jim Pickens: the poor, persecuted white man....When,oh when, will the cruel world stop holding him down?
Jim R Pickens wrote:
Cheney hasn't been VP for quite awhile now and Halliburton is still doing much business with the US Government...maybe it's now Biden's fault? LOL
Poor, Poor Jim. Boo Hoo.
Speaking of hypocrisy, bias, and LIES....
I read the post where you claimed the soldiers at Africom participated in a coverup...
Man enough to face your words yet?
Nah, you're just a bitch who accuses our soldiers of lacking honor and integrity.
Funny how the mods let the racists post here all day long, but the guy who calls out Jim for lying about soliders get's blocked.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#19 Feb 19, 2013
DAYTON -- The Dayton Police Department is lowering its testing standards for recruits.

It's a move required by the U.S. Department of Justice after it says not enough African-Americans passed the exam.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#21 Feb 19, 2013
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>Because the rest of the world isn't full of entitled,racist, drama queens looking to find a way to pretend that they are a victim.
Jim Pickens: the poor, persecuted white man....When,oh when, will the cruel world stop holding him down?
<quoted text>Poor, Poor Jim. Boo Hoo.
Speaking of hypocrisy, bias, and LIES....
I read the post where you claimed the soldiers at Africom participated in a coverup...
Man enough to face your words yet?
Nah, you're just a bitch who accuses our soldiers of lacking honor and integrity.
Funny how the mods let the racists post here all day long, but the guy who calls out Jim for lying about soliders get's blocked.
He does seem to corner the market on posting. Either he,his wife or family work for this network. none of the rest of us could post on this topix board. It's always some off the wall posting coming from a very insecure man who is still upset his romney lost by a landslide, Thank God!

Location Shown

#22 Feb 19, 2013
Columbus Chamber of Commerce hope will be provocative, practical and pertinacious. Joy DeGruy, author of &#147;Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome -- America&#146;s Legacy of Enduring Injury and Healing,&#148; will be the keynote speaker at the 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. conference at Columbus State University&#146;s Cunningham...

Maybe you should have bought a ticket and went, you would know how to deal with entitled,racist & drama queens,...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#23 Feb 22, 2013
Jim R Pickens wrote:
I usually do not post stories like this but like the writer said "Can you imagine the outrage a white actor who get if they said : White people are the most talented people in the world.
Why isn't this all over the news?
Anyone dismissing the bias in our media is part of the problem.
"Each of us has our own special gift, and you know this was meant to be true..." said the wise man.

--
Gone Too Far / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_115...

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#25 Feb 22, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Columbus Chamber of Commerce hope will be provocative, practical and pertinacious. Joy DeGruy, author of &#147;Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome -- America&#146;s Legacy of Enduring Injury and Healing,&#148; will be the keynote speaker at the 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. conference at Columbus State University&#146;s Cunningham...
Maybe you should have bought a ticket and went, you would know how to deal with entitled,racist & drama queens,...
Indeed, for once we agree, Big Time.

Location Shown

#29 Feb 23, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/columbus-ga/T...

Crisp County is Georgia's number 1 watermelon-growing county and the number 4 watermelon-growing county in the United States. The most prominent watermelons grown in Crisp County are seedless, red watermelons. Cordele Georgia is known as the Watermelon Capital of the World because of the quality and quantity of watermelons grown in the county. During the summer, Cordele celebrates the watermelon harvest with the annual Watermelon Days Festival.

Watermelon is one of the USA's largest cash crops. Cordele's State Farmer's Market is a major watermelon shipping point as well as a shopping destination for persons seeking fresh produce. Shoppers from across south and central Georgia come to this market for watermelons, cantaloupes, eggs, peaches, peanuts, peppers, sweet potatoes and tomatoes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Continental Cleaners good in wedding gown pr... 6 hr just_find 1
Donald Trump for President 18 hr Nate 3
News Columbus mother says deputy threatened arrest f... Wed Sure 2
Word Association (May '15) Tue _Zoey_ 444
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) Tue _Zoey_ 955
News Changes at the top of city government show tren... Tue Lukas M. 6
News GA woman says deputy called her breastfeeding a... Sep 26 DELL GAMBLE 1

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance