Holder begins gun-control push

Jan 26, 2013 | Posted by: Jim R Pickens | Full story: thehill.com

The Justice Department is taking the first steps toward carrying out President Obama’s executive actions on gun control.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Feb 5, 2013

“Way down, in Columbus Georgia”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Ironic that Holder couldn't control the guns in the Fast & Furious scandal yet he is charged with laying the groundwork for controlling and the eventual removal of those belonging to American citizens.
There will be a special place in hell for Eric Holder.
Mr Snyder

Fortson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Jim R Pickens wrote:
Ironic that Holder couldn't control the guns in the Fast & Furious scandal yet he is charged with laying the groundwork for controlling and the eventual removal of those belonging to American citizens.
There will be a special place in hell for Eric Holder.
Ironic indeed... Maybe gun owners across the nation should do what worked for Organized Labor before they were all but stomped into submission by Big Business. Hit them in the pocket-book! Nation wide work stoppages, strikes and boycots of anything and anybody who is in favor of limiting you right to bear arms.
Barney

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Gonna have to nip this in the bud
Druid Hills Commando

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

The democrats they are showing on TV are going balls to the wall to get gun control laws passed.
I watch them and think they are ridiculous.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Assault rifles are meant to be used by the millions who own them against any party that thinks they can totally dominate us. This is one of the best ways of warning any party that if you try this we will take on your National Guard Special forces Marine Corp and any other government entity that you throw at us. That means 50 to 60 millions citizens against 3 or 4 million Government controlled troops. At this time I believe that we the citizens can still take them all on and win! Go ahead MAKE MY DAY!
Anonymous

Ellenwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Eric Holder should be arrested for murder, tried and convicted and sentenced to death. Then his body should be tried for treason and high crimes against the people of the United States.
Holder has disgraced the office of attorney general of the United States.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Gu Control on a large scale just ain't gonna happen. How would we the citizens of this country ever protect ourselves from complete government control by our own government? Atleast from what I have scene out here in the western states it will never happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info