the one the world has been waiting for.”
Gordy

Talladega, AL

#2 Apr 20, 2013
He probably is, God help us all

Since: Mar 12

Atlanta, GA

#3 Apr 21, 2013
First time I have seen this but it makes sense.
I know if you publicly criticize his agenda his followers are ready to stone you for blasphemy, you almost expect them to click heels and throw their hand in the air saying "Heil Obama"
This country is a mess on all levels and Obama is to blame.
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#4 Apr 23, 2013
He was probably a little mentally shook up at first when he saw all the horrible messes lucifer bush left him to clean up, but I think he is regaining his composure.
Chuck Hays

Clifton Hill, MO

#5 Apr 23, 2013
_Zipper_ wrote:
First time I have seen this but it makes sense.
I know if you publicly criticize his agenda his followers are ready to stone you for blasphemy, you almost expect them to click heels and throw their hand in the air saying "Heil Obama"
This country is a mess on all levels and Obama is to blame.
Oh, that's just silly. If people get upset when his agenda is criticized it's just because they happen to agree with him. Conservatives get upset when people criticize a conservative agenda. It's called politics.

The big problem is that Obama's detractors have created a false agenda for him, claiming that he wants to destroy America,etc., blah, blah, blah.
Smiths Station Panthers

Pittsview, AL

#6 Apr 23, 2013
He does have issues with narcissism, a big character flaw I suppose, especially for a so-called leader.
I read that an aide was waiting for the president and was thumbing through some older magazines on a table in the White House. The aide mentioned to Obama that the magazine were a few months old and she could get newer ones right away. He agreed and asked her "Whose magazines are those" The said "The White House" He asked her again "Whose magazines are those" by then she caught on and said "Yours sir"
Obama just smiled and walked on.
I find Obama to be a questionable leader, his neglect of the pressing needs of this country is unexplainable unless you realize that he, Obama, determines what and where the need is.
Think about it.
Chuck Hays

Clifton Hill, MO

#7 Apr 23, 2013
Smiths Station Panthers wrote:
He does have issues with narcissism, a big character flaw I suppose, especially for a so-called leader.
I read that an aide was waiting for the president and was thumbing through some older magazines on a table in the White House. The aide mentioned to Obama that the magazine were a few months old and she could get newer ones right away. He agreed and asked her "Whose magazines are those" The said "The White House" He asked her again "Whose magazines are those" by then she caught on and said "Yours sir"
Obama just smiled and walked on.
I find Obama to be a questionable leader, his neglect of the pressing needs of this country is unexplainable unless you realize that he, Obama, determines what and where the need is.
Think about it.
Exactly what pressing needs of the country is he neglecting?
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Apr 24, 2013
I'm sure going to love pestering these dumchit republicans for the next 4 years, God knows they all need it.
Ted

Atlanta, GA

#9 Apr 25, 2013
Interesting look at the president.
I have no interest in politics but IMHO Bush made mistakes and Obama came in, kept Bush's mistakes in force and came up with an assortment of his own.
Bush was not a good president but Obama is even worse.
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#10 Apr 25, 2013
They just dedicated a 250 million dollar library to bush. I would prefer and pitch in to build the cheapest smelliest outhouse for this freak. Maybe 100 dollars maximum cost.
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#11 Apr 25, 2013
Bush set the bar for unstable and no one has been able to stoop that low yet! 250 million dollar library BS 100 dollar outhouse full of chit is more like it.
Everett

Opelika, AL

#12 Apr 26, 2013
Personally, I know every man has character flaws. I think Obama knows exactly what he's doing.
Great

Hull, GA

#13 Apr 28, 2013
Ha ha ha, love this article and thanks for posting.
Obama is unstable, no doubt .
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

#14 Apr 29, 2013
Ted wrote:
Interesting look at the president.
I have no interest in politics but IMHO Bush made mistakes and Obama came in, kept Bush's mistakes in force and came up with an assortment of his own.
Bush was not a good president but Obama is even worse.
Obama kept up the war in Iraq? Oh, no, he stopped sending our kids to die for nothing. Obama tanked the economy? Oh right, market at record highs.
Obama continued to allow people to die or go bankrupt because they couldn't afford health care? Oh right, he fixed that.
Obama left New Orleans to rot after Katrina? Nope.
Obama let Bin Laden get away with it? Oh right, he got the guy killed.
Keep trying to apologize for that dolt, we actually will "never forget".
Corey

Columbus, GA

#16 Apr 29, 2013
Yep, the same rich WallStreet types making even more money under Obama , the only difference is unemployment and the rest of us in the economy, I'm no fan of Bush but at least we had jobs and was making money.
The middle class is suffering more under Obama.
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

#17 Apr 29, 2013
You HAD more jobs under Bush, and you DIDN'T have them as he left office.

2+2 brother.

You're blaming the Coast Guard for sinking the ship. Only one guy was at the helm when the economy tanked, and it wasn't Obama.
Corey

Columbus, GA

#18 Apr 29, 2013
Frisbee wrote:
You HAD more jobs under Bush, and you DIDN'T have them as he left office.
2+2 brother.
You're blaming the Coast Guard for sinking the ship. Only one guy was at the helm when the economy tanked, and it wasn't Obama.
No, you are wrong.
Unemployment was low throughout Bush's presidency, it got up in the 6% range for some months in 2003 and then went under 5% until the final few months of Bush's presidency.
It was 7.8% when Obama was sworn in and hasn't been under 8% since, actually getting to 10% in Sept 2009.
Love him or hate him but Obama is clueless when it comes to the economy and unemployment.
Smiths Station Panthers

Pittsview, AL

#19 Apr 30, 2013
Corey wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are wrong.
Unemployment was low throughout Bush's presidency, it got up in the 6% range for some months in 2003 and then went under 5% until the final few months of Bush's presidency.
It was 7.8% when Obama was sworn in and hasn't been under 8% since, actually getting to 10% in Sept 2009.
Love him or hate him but Obama is clueless when it comes to the economy and unemployment.
For 7 1/2 years under Bush the economy prospered and people had jobs, we are still waiting on Obama in his 5th (FIFTH!) year.

The boat may of sprung a leak under Bush but Obama hit the iceberg and THEN put holes in all the lifeboats, LOL
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#20 Apr 30, 2013
Everybody will have to wait 3years 9 months more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is the Columbus music scene legitimate (Jul '12) 6 hr Will Dockery 6,490
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) 6 hr Will Dockery 2,049
Word Association (May '15) 6 hr Will Dockery 1,391
Review: Live Music in Columbus Georgia (Dec '16) 6 hr Will Dockery 1,884
Local Artist Spotlight: George Sulzbach 6 hr Will Dockery 223
Old Martin Theatre, Columbus GA (Mar '14) 17 hr Kelly 27
Nehi soda history (Jul '14) Tue General Zod 3

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance