Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Why does the GOP (Greedy Oil Party) not want to drill the west and panhandle coast of Florida? We know there`s lots of oil and natural gas there? Seems to me if the need for oil is as great as you say, Ole Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and Brother George could have pushed that through years ago. And where does the present republican Florida governor stand on that matter.
Zipper

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

They do, just Obama will not give an inch. He loves high gas prices. He even said during the campaign that he WANTED high gas prices. I guess so everyone would be forced to buy a Chevy Volt from Government Motor Corp.

Obama= Higher gas prices
Mr Snyder

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Zipper wrote:
They do, just Obama will not give an inch. He loves high gas prices. He even said during the campaign that he WANTED high gas prices. I guess so everyone would be forced to buy a Chevy Volt from Government Motor Corp.
Obama= Higher gas prices
Oh ZIPPY...I dont recall Mr.Obama anywhere near the White House or the Florida State House during the(8)years George, Dick and Jeb were in office. They had plenty of time to get the ball rolling and the drills turning on Florida. Do you find it strange that the Bush family was the former owners of Zappata Exploration while Cheeney was the CEO and major player in Halliburton and KBR. Both of which are up to their eye-balls in the oil business as well contracts in Iraq and Afghanistan not to mention being partly responsible for the the Deep-Water Horizon explosion. Next you`ll be telling us Obama blew the damn thing up himself so we would buy Chevy Volts!!!! If the need were as great as you claim...Why for God sake did it not happen when the Giant Oil Party had the players in the right offices to make it happen? Word ZIPPY...Why?
Mr Snyder

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Zipper wrote:
Obama= Higher gas prices
And a few more questions. What President was in office when oil hit an all-time high of $147.00 a BBL and gas went to $4.11 per gallon (national average) at the pump? Can you say BUSH?
And by the way...What happened to all that cheep Iraqi oil we were going to get as soon as the weapons of mass destruction were cleared out. I suppose Mr.Obama somehow sliped in and screwed that up for the republicons in order to make them look bad?
Damn he`s good! No wonder he`s the President!
Zipper

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

I promise I won't vote for Bush or Obama in the next election.
Obama wants high gas prices. My truck won't run on algae like odummy wants it to.
I blamed Bush for the high prices before and I blame Odummy for them now.
Obama does not want cheap oil, he don't want any oil, or coal, or nuclear or anything like that.
He wants us to power our nation with solar cells and algae.
I like the poster that was put up a while back about Obama being clueless cause he and the democraps are just that, clueless.
So go to bed old man and let me finish enjoying St Patricks day.
DONUTS

Midland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Quickly grab and chew up as many glazed donuts as fast as you can and swallow them in choking gulps. As you do so envision yourself as HEAD LORAX in a San Fransisco bath house.

“Way down, in Columbus Georgia”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Thanks Bob for the graphic example of another Obama failure in energy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbus Discussions

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min OMTE 49,171
Who is your favorite Columbus Topixer? (Jun '13) Mon Stanley 62
Who has the BEST pizza is Columbus? (Jan '13) Mon Stanley 55
Is DooNanny really dead? Mon Stanley 137
Is the Columbus music scene legitimate (Jul '12) Mon Stanley 2,700
Cannon Brew Pub Mon Stanley 8
Who has the best hamburger in Columbus? (Mar '13) Mon Stanley 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••