Cut Bait music festival tickets

Cut Bait music festival tickets

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Army Wife

Stockbridge, GA

#1 May 16, 2013
I saw where you can buy them online with a credit card but is there somewhere in Columbus I can buy them with cash?
Will I have to wait until Friday?

Thank you!
Slatman

Columbus, GA

#2 May 16, 2013
I don't know. It is really surprising no one has answered you.
I have heard this is going to be the biggest music event Columbus has ever had.

Since: Dec 12

Columbus, GA

#3 May 16, 2013
You can buy them at The Springer box office, RiverCenter box office, The Loft, Iron Bank Coffee Co., Ride On Bikes, and at the gate.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#4 May 17, 2013
Slatman wrote:
I don't know. It is really surprising no one has answered you.
I have heard this is going to be the biggest music event Columbus has ever had.
Josh Green's working... not much time to hang out with the trolls these days I reckon.

I know the feeling quite well!

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#5 May 17, 2013
josh_green wrote:
You can buy them at The Springer box office, RiverCenter box office, The Loft, Iron Bank Coffee Co., Ride On Bikes, and at the gate.
Also, speaking of the Loft, I hear the excellent Ponderosa from Atlanta will be playing inside there on Saturday night:

http://www.reverbnation.com/ponderosa

Since: Dec 12

Valley, AL

#6 May 20, 2013
Ponderosa killed it. Love those dudes.

I've gotta say, Jonathan Tyler & The Northern Lights stole the show for me Friday night. 3rd time I've seen them but this is the first show I've put on with them. If you're ever in Texas or can catch them whenever they leave the state, make sure you go see them.

For Saturday, St. Paul & The Broken Bones were amazing. Ponderosa to close the night out was icing on the already delicious cake.
Johnny Reb

Columbus, GA

#7 May 20, 2013
josh_green wrote:
Ponderosa killed it. Love those dudes.
I've gotta say, Jonathan Tyler & The Northern Lights stole the show for me Friday night. 3rd time I've seen them but this is the first show I've put on with them. If you're ever in Texas or can catch them whenever they leave the state, make sure you go see them.
For Saturday, St. Paul & The Broken Bones were amazing. Ponderosa to close the night out was icing on the already delicious cake.
I didn't see anyone selling cake there.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#8 May 20, 2013
josh_green wrote:
Ponderosa killed it. Love those dudes.
I've gotta say, Jonathan Tyler & The Northern Lights stole the show for me Friday night. 3rd time I've seen them but this is the first show I've put on with them. If you're ever in Texas or can catch them whenever they leave the state, make sure you go see them.
For Saturday, St. Paul & The Broken Bones were amazing. Ponderosa to close the night out was icing on the already delicious cake.
Sorry I missed them but they are indeed a great band.

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#11 May 22, 2013
Somebody made it rain,...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*keep a word- drop a word* Game 1 hr Caitlyn 289
Empty 3 hr Jonesie 3
A Creature of the Age / a poem by Will Dockery 7 hr Redd 3
Quote of the Day 7-31-15 8 hr Will Dockery 1
Is Columbus a good place to live? (Sep '08) 12 hr Will Dockery 3,152
Adult Theaters (May '13) Wed Grossed Out 26
Foxes Theater on Victory Drive Wed Grossed Out 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages