A picture is worth a 1000 words

A picture is worth a 1000 words

There are 38 comments on the www.mcnaughtonart.com story from Sep 1, 2012, titled A picture is worth a 1000 words. In it, www.mcnaughtonart.com reports that:

I chose to use an undisclosed studio so I could paint privately, without interruption, to focus on the task of embedding in a single painting all the subtle, mindless, radical and dangerous atrocities of the Obama administration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.mcnaughtonart.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Maker of poetry, art & music”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#22 Sep 6, 2012
JBH wrote:
"""Bill Clinton Shows How It's Done"""
Full story: www.theatlantic.com
Bill Clinton spoke for nearly 50 minutes. His speech was dense, didactic and loaded with statistics and details. The paper version handed out to reporters took up four single-spaced pages in a tiny font, and he departed from it frequently. It may have been the most effective speech of either political convention.
The reason wasn't Clinton's oft-hyped "charisma," some kind of intangible political magnetism. Sure, Clinton has that -- a remarkable looseness and intimacy that draws listeners powerfully into his aura. But the strength of his speech came in its efforts to persuade.
It was definitely a prime Bill Clinton moment, full of fire and nailing Romney for the crook he is.

Unfortunately, Bill Clinton isn't the one running for President...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24 Sep 7, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
It was definitely a prime Bill Clinton moment, full of fire and nailing Romney for the crook he is.
Unfortunately, Bill Clinton isn't the one running for President...
would love to see Bill and Mitt debate! Mitt would be seen running with his tail between his legs!...
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#25 Sep 7, 2012
Picture???= How can it be calling forward by showing no pictures while talking about bin Laden?

PICTURE???= MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOU DON'T NEED to see pictures of clowns speaking, TO GET to know the GONG SHOW of them.

THE TRICKERY GADGETS OF clowns as OBAMA AND BIDEN ARE AWFUL--AS THEY ARE TRYING TO SHOW THE UNDIGNIFIED AND NO NOBLE WAY TO STILL STAY ON --BUT AFTER ALL, THEY need to be disciplined besides being fired, for they HAVE BEEN DOING THE WRONG THINGS with failures, AND HAVE GONE TO THE DEAD-END DIRECTION BY HAVING NO KNOW-HOW TO CONDUCT POLICIES BUT ACTUALIZING HARMS.

-----Biden:'Osama bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive'-----

-----Rating Obama's speech to the DNC-----

==========>>>>>

Who would watch and listen to the same old tired things of Biden and Obama, unless they are still crazy?

On and on again, to make matters off balance about robbing the public for welfare to GM, and having no security by PRESENTING fear of Muslims, while showing no pictures of talking about bin Laden, are very tiresome gambits of making defective work to demonstrate own awkwardness AND INAPPROPRIATENESS.

When one says about forward, everything needs to be supported with clear data and information to the GENERAL public, BUT NOT TO PROTOCOL to only one company GM, nor one segment or group of people Muslims --AND THAT IS WHAT FORWARD MEANS in nowadays' time versus THE OLD TIME or behind time when people didn't tend to tell you anything.

Despite few saw pictures of Obama speaking, what was told and heard was shockening--""" Obama said he didn't get the job done."""--that is AUTOMATIC FIRING IN MODERN TIME TO TRANSCEND THE RIGHTEOUS PROCEDURE implementing FOR ALL.

Time is the fruit of value of making life work fine and creating jobs.

By spending four years (it is all about Obama making time as useless time) with having nothing done, are you out of your mind by talking like that, and expecting crazy people getting so crazy again, as the disqualified soul man Obama spoke of himself by presenting a very negative saying from his speech--Have not done anything?

This is another con-scheme diversion to cover up the destruction he has done instead, from his anticipating people would think he did not do any job only, but would not focus to blame and jump on him from all the damages and devastating failures done by Obama.

Columbus, GA

#26 Sep 7, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
would love to see Bill and Mitt debate! Mitt would be seen running with his tail between his legs!...
"I hope Mitt Romney will remember... a Southern Man don't need him around, anyhow."

--
Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#27 Sep 7, 2012
Picture???= Only backward people want to see pictures of Obama and Biden.

Going to a bright future is the real forwarding move you need to know, if you want to see future with more pictures--those are of Romney and Ryan, for they speak all the same language for you, in the South, North, East and West.

Romney already said Obama had no, new and any ideas, because Obama asked for ideas to fix the economy--telling he could not do the economy.

Romney already had plans for more than ideas to remedy the economy which was destroyed by Obama and not by Bush.

Nobody on this planet will have time for you people there, as if a simple easy task will even take to this extent of puzzling--simply by looking at just four years of the cumbersome and tedious Obama and Biden.

You the US people need to sharpen up your heads to come by with your selection--as such an easy thing to do.

To this time, it is just like a simple thing being so straightforward, without having to ask your psychics to figure out--as simple as that.

Or else, go to Mcdonalds first and think about it to see if work force has been reduced there too.

Obama told, "I'm no longer just the candidate. I'm the president."
WHAT DID OBAMA SAY and why would he say that?

But doesn't he know that he thinks he is the president, but he actually is the candidate first?

It is all the same thing that someone as president running for election is indeed a candidate first before naming self as the other title.

Mostly importantly, who wants Obama to be around?

Only people know to dream on nightmares want him because Obama said there was no way out and there would be no easy way and quick fix.

Four years of ruining and whining is what he meant by doing none of any fixing, but causing the damages for no way out.

It was a piece of cake and easy thing to do after carrying over from former Bush, yet according to none of ability of Obama, he had put it like a big wall over him.

Good grief, There needs not be any gripers and whiners like Obama and Biden be around any more.

Romney and Ryan will find it indeed as the easy way and a piece of cake packaging to do quickly for fixing up, with all the new policies which would be effectively done for all.

You people had better not be whiners but can do better than that, to get for your better and great men as Romney and Ryan, than the deficient men Like Obama and Biden.

That is what you see as what you get to make it come true then, unless you still want to be behind.

Be sure to see that candidate Obama is going nowhere so that you do go somewhere for your bright direction-- to get what you see that Romney and Ryan will be what you will get.

Columbus, GA

#28 Sep 7, 2012
JBH wrote:
Sounds like something Teddy Roosevelt would say, in reference toi the Bully Pulpit of the White House... which led to the founding of the Bull Moose Party, a valid third party in that era.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Location hidden

#29 Sep 7, 2012
CHUCKYlSHERE wrote:
I saw another picture this guy painted, it had all the Presidents on it and had Obama burning the Constitution. Really intense political art.
I wonder if the "artist" has company in his belfrey.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Location hidden

#30 Sep 7, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Mitt had his tail removed, and transplanted into his mouth.

Columbus, GA

#31 Sep 7, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I thought Mitt had his tail removed, and transplanted into his mouth.
Heh... anything would be an improvement for that Herman Munster looking crook.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#32 Sep 7, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like something Teddy Roosevelt would say, in reference toi the Bully Pulpit of the White House... which led to the founding of the Bull Moose Party, a valid third party in that era.
===

OBAMA IS JUST A CANDIDATE.

WHAT was OBAMA trying to SAY?

He is the Candidate running for election--to give a try of luck again this time?

Goof grief, Mr. Candidate, is there luck for Romney , while luck is running out for the economy, education and freedom by God?

BY using radical thoughts of extremism from Obama is no grace to god but offending that the god force has not made US good in economy.

What do you say about that--candidate OBAMA?

Candidate Obama spoke of running AS no longer the candidate, but has to be really the candidate to speak to face god, but not the Muslims that Obama the Candidate constantly has been befriending with.
Truth

Columbus, GA

#33 Sep 7, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh... anything would be an improvement for that Herman Munster looking crook.
Ha ha, that like the pot calling the kettle black you gook looking Beotch

Columbus, GA

#35 Sep 7, 2012
Dave wrote:
Well folks, you have all heard the republican pitch, now it will be up to the 68% of us who are not republican to decide the election. The republicans are still out of touch with their total infatuation for the rich man. Now let's all let them continue to dirty their immoral knees in front of of the wealthy while the rest of us make them pay for their utter and total greed over the past 30 years. Flush these republicans down the toilet where they belong while holding on to their corrupt gods.
Well Dave, as you know, I would be plugging Gary Johnson here, who I was under the impression was on the ballot in all 50 states. Turns out Romney's crooks are so afraid of him, though, that they're working the keep him off the ballots in November. As I wrote elsewhere, earlier, I would direct those of us who can't get excited over either Romney or Obama to Gary Johnson, the legitimate Third Paty candidate for President in 2012, and the interesting Gary Johnson write-up on how voting for Gary Johnson in November is a "no brainer":

http://countrythinker.com/home/politics/votin...

"...Mitt Rom­ney did not run for reelec­tion [...] his polling num­bers were so bad he knew he didn’t have a chance at win­ning. Rom­ney... claims that he accom­plished most of the things he wanted to accom­plish and he didn’t want to become a career politi­cian."

"...Barack Obama [...] is respon­si­ble for what econ­o­mist Edward Lazear has iden­ti­fied as the worst eco­nomic recov­ery in his­tory. He is respon­si­ble for the largest bud­get deficits in human his­tory, and his Trea­sury Sec­re­tary has acknowl­edged that Team Obama has no plan what­so­ever as to how to deal with the prob­lem."

"...Mean­while, Gov­er­nor Gary John­son had two extremely suc­cess­ful terms as New Mexico’s chief exec­u­tive. He was reelected in a Democrat-dominated state even though he was rated the most fis­cally con­ser­v­a­tive Gov­er­nor at the time [...] The two major par­ties are wrong. You don’t have to pick between fail­ures. You can choose suc­cess instead, and in this case his name is Gary Johnson."

Unfortunately, the dirty dealers in the Republican party are working to keep Gary Johnson off the ballot in some states, and as it stand now GJ's only on the ballot in 43 states:

http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/examiner-gary-...

Which again leaves many of us in the frustrating position of picking the "lesser" of two evils. Problem with that is that either one you pick you're still voting for evil.

“The larger issue is the guerrilla ballot access war being waged nationwide by the Republican Party on behalf of Mitt Romney. They clearly do not want voters to have the option of voting for Gov. Johnson in key states, and are frantically mounting challenges wherever they can in those states, such as Michigan, Pennsylvania and Iowa. They tried in both Ohio and Virginia, and failed.

“With their millions of dollars and endless supply of lawyers, Romney and the Republicans are forcing our campaign and our volunteers to protect and defend the simple democratic opportunity for voters in these states to support the candidate of their choice.

“Anyone who does not see a pattern here, given their serial ballot challenges and their treatment of Rep. Ron Paul at the convention in Tampa, is simply not looking. The national Republican Party and their candidate for President don’t want voters to have the opportunity to cast a vote for real liberty.”

Columbus, GA

#36 Sep 8, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, that like the pot calling the kettle black you gook looking Beotch
Say what?

Do you mean "gook" in the traditional racist definition, that I look like some kind of Oriental to you?

--
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#37 Sep 8, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
"I hope Mitt Romney will remember... a Southern Man don't need him around, anyhow."
--
No sane man anywhere needs this vampire around anyhow!
DefCon8

Columbus, GA

#38 Sep 8, 2012
Obama is the vampire, sucking the life out of this country killing one job at a time.

Columbus, GA

#39 Sep 8, 2012
DefCon8 wrote:
Obama is the vampire, sucking the life out of this country killing one job at a time.
Wow, such a choice this year, the "dark shadow", bloodsucking Count Obama-Bus with his trusty sidekick Joe "Renfield" Biden or the lumbering greed-green Mitt Frankenstein and /his/ little "Eddie Munster" sidekick Ryan.

Either way we look at it, the November elections will look like the Monster Mash...
Obama Black Nation

Anchorage, AK

#40 Sep 8, 2012
Obama Rama Dingdong

BIGGEST HOAX in presidential history

NEW AGE BLACK NATIONALIST MUSLIM LOON MARXIST

Columbus, GA

#41 Sep 8, 2012
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>No sane man anywhere needs this vampire around anyhow!
Yes, since Gary Johnson is out of the running we're down to picking the lesser of two bloodsuckers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) Fri Doug77 2,391
Word Association (May '15) Fri Kelly 1,695
Looking for a job that doesn't deal with the ge... Jan 18 Dottie 3
News a Pushed into a Trump holea : MLK breakfast spe... Jan 17 Mr Snyder 1
News The number of murders tops Columbus crime news ... Jan 12 Saen 4
Columbus-Phenix City music scene (Jun '15) Jan 12 Will Dockery 912
News List of 2018 homicides in Columbus Jan 11 Sam 4

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance