Diplomat: Ambassador in Benghazi Said...

Diplomat: Ambassador in Benghazi Said, 'We're Under Attack'

There are 40 comments on the abcnews.go.com story from May 11, 2013, titled Diplomat: Ambassador in Benghazi Said, 'We're Under Attack'. In it, abcnews.go.com reports that:

"Is anything coming?" Hicks said he asked a defense attache as he worked to coordinate a response from Tripoli, Libya, during the attack. "Will they be sending us any help? Is there something out there?" Hicks said requests for military help were denied and later that State Department officials tried to keep him from cooperating with a House investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at abcnews.go.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

#23 May 11, 2013
see the light wrote:
Hicks most certainly did.
Post a link to him saying that. Put up or shut up, chump.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#25 May 11, 2013
Frisbee wrote:
There's another Clevon every day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =icmRCixQrx8XX
MouthBreathers are the easiest to spoon feed.
Clearly they have started dumbing down with you two idiots on here- Who think I don't know what I'm talking about but have to answer me back every time.LOL

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#26 May 11, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Clearly they have started dumbing down with you two idiots on here- Who think I don't know what I'm talking about but have to answer me back every time.LOL
yet you cannot answer why you have posted to exactly opposite scenarios of what went on...

why is that? don't you even listen to what you parrot, or is it you cannot understand it? i would go with the latter....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#27 May 11, 2013
They Came, They Murdered, They Covered It Up

Hillary Clinton is the Jody Arias of Capitol Hill. The stench of death follows her where she goes and the body count from the Whitewater affair, proves the point.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/05/09/...

They Came, They Murdered, They Covered It Up (Pt. 2)

Six months ago, I lamented the fact that America had missed a golden opportunity by not grabbing the Benghazi situation and using the heinous criminality of this administration to drive Obama, Clinton and ultimately Holder from power. I realize that these minions are merely whores for the New World Order, however, if these scoundrels were driven from power for their role in such fiascoes as Fast and Furious and the murder of Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi, the NWO agenda would suffer a serious setback because of their criminality

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/05/10/...
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

#28 May 11, 2013
see the light wrote:
Clearly they have started dumbing down with you two idiots on here- Who think I don't know what I'm talking about but have to answer me back every time.LOL
We answer BECAUSE you don't know what you're talking about, idiot. If you posted facts, you wouldn't need correcting. It's the same reason you had to ride the little bus....You require extra attention.

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid people can be.
Laughing

Columbus, GA

#30 May 12, 2013
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>We answer BECAUSE you don't know what you're talking about, idiot. If you posted facts, you wouldn't need correcting. It's the same reason you had to ride the little bus....You require extra attention.
It never ceases to amaze me how stupid people can be.
You are the stupid one, you think that if Obama says it, case closed.
He would never lie, right.
Cat74

United States

#31 May 12, 2013
I bet my daughter at breakfast President "O" will not finish this term. If the Republicans don't Impeach him over this they need to be replaced as well as any Democrat that is part of the Benghazi cover up.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#32 May 12, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet you cannot answer why you have posted to exactly opposite scenarios of what went on...
why is that? don't you even listen to what you parrot, or is it you cannot understand it? i would go with the latter....
Learn how to read , idiot!
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

#34 May 13, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
I bet my daughter at breakfast President "O" will not finish this term. If the Republicans don't Impeach him over this they need to be replaced as well as any Democrat that is part of the Benghazi cover up.
You're daughter's going to win. By the way.....Cover Up of WHAT? What is being 'covered up'? That's why these hearings keep failing. They can't answer that simple question.
Laughing wrote:
You are the stupid one, you think that if Obama says it, case closed.
He would never lie, right.
Obama said it? Obama said what? Not one of the facts I've posted came from the President. It's all in the testimony from the nine hearings. But you're not concerned with a little thing like facts, are you? You're just grasping at any straw to justify your irrational hatred of the president. Keep doing what you're told, little puppet.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#35 May 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet you cannot answer why you have posted to exactly opposite scenarios of what went on...
And you haven't posted one ounce of truth!
see the light

El Paso, TX

#36 May 13, 2013
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>You're daughter's going to win. By the way.....Cover Up of WHAT? What is being 'covered up'? That's why these hearings keep failing. They can't answer that simple question.
<quoted text>Obama said it? Obama said what? Not one of the facts I've posted came from the President. It's all in the testimony from the nine hearings. But you're not concerned with a little thing like facts, are you? You're just grasping at any straw to justify your irrational hatred of the president. Keep doing what you're told, little puppet.
What President? Community Organizer in Chief.
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

#37 May 13, 2013
see the light wrote:
What President? Community Organizer in Chief.
Notice how you can't produce evidence of the President doing the things you claim he did?

That's cause you're full of shit.

I challenged you to put up or shut up and you couldn't put up.

You've got a big mouth and a limp dick.....the Fox News target demographic.
Cat74

United States

#38 May 13, 2013
There is ample proof the President is guilty of Dereliction of duty. That is enough to get him impeached if the Republicans take back the Senate, and there is a good chance they will in 2014. Of course you can't see it that way, and you are so brain washed You wouldn't believe it if I drew you a crayon picture. So what difference does it make???
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

#39 May 13, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
There is ample proof the President is guilty of Dereliction of duty.
then why can't you, or NINE hearings present it?
Simple question.
Easy to make claims. Back it up. Show me the evidence of dereliction of duty.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#40 May 14, 2013
These Demorats don't believe anything, even when its announced by the WH. They still say you have no proof. LOL
Cat74

United States

#41 May 14, 2013
Richard Nixon spent years trying to pretend he had done nothing wrong, but everyone knew what he had done was not right. You have a President now that can look at a professional testify under oath, practally in tears, and he calls it a witch hunt. We know what happened, we just don't know why.
Heather from LI

United States

#42 May 14, 2013
see the light wrote:
These Demorats don't believe anything, even when its announced by the WH. They still say you have no proof. You stupid fucking NIGGERS LOL
Nice one!
see the light

El Paso, TX

#43 May 14, 2013
Heather from LI wrote:
<quoted text>Nice one!
I didnt write the last line, look at my earlier post. These people on here are to chicken to put their own names, so they use yours.
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#44 May 14, 2013
Jim R Pickens wrote:
Though the apathy shown by the Obama administration over the urgent pleas for a response to the terrorist attacks in Benghazi is utterly shameful, the arrogance of this administration in lying to the American people and congress is truly abominable.
Absolutely embarrassing for this country. The MOST emarrassing president ever.
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

#45 May 16, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Richard Nixon spent years trying to pretend he had done nothing wrong, but everyone knew what he had done was not right. You have a President now that can look at a professional testify under oath, practally in tears, and he calls it a witch hunt. We know what happened, we just don't know why.
So that's a NO on the evidence?
That's why you fail. You're all talk, nothing to back it up.
Let us know when you have some evidence to back up your accusations. Until then, please, continue to make an ass of yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (May '15) 53 min Victor Hugo fan 853
Poll Is the Columbus music scene legitimate (Jul '12) 2 hr Victor Hugo fan 4,520
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) 2 hr Victor Hugo fan 1,413
Review: Live Music in Columbus Georgia 22 hr Victor Hugo fan 850
Why is Columbus,Georgia so corrupt? Mar 23 John De Nugent 1
Is Columbus a good place to live? (Sep '08) Mar 23 Victor Hugo fan 3,445
News CSU professor breaks down FBI Director's testimony Mar 21 General Zod 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages