Proposed Dem Budget Increases Spendin...

Proposed Dem Budget Increases Spending 62% Over Next Decade

There are 7 comments on the www.weeklystandard.com story from Mar 13, 2013, titled Proposed Dem Budget Increases Spending 62% Over Next Decade. In it, www.weeklystandard.com reports that:

Senator Patty Murray, the Democratic chair of the Senate Budget Committee, finally released a budget today. Year over year, in this proposed budget, spending jumps dramatically. Over the next decade, spending under Murray's budget would increase by 62 percent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.weeklystandard.com.

“Way down, in Columbus Georgia”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 13, 2013
And the democrats release their budget, where are the spending cuts?
Remember they were going to raise taxes and give us promised spending cuts yet they want to spend the new revenue as fast as it comes in so they can borrow trillions more from the Chinese.
Unprecedented recklessness from our democrat party but is anyone really surprised?
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Can and do you have documentation about your claims or is this another one of your wishful thinking Posts that get very little attention or response from the topix readers. I love to rub it in Jimbo, your circus freaks romney lost and all of we non-republicans will be able to have normal bowell movements over the next 4 years.

Location hidden

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
Can and do you have documentation about your claims or is this another one of your wishful thinking Posts that get very little attention or response from the topix readers. I love to rub it in Jimbo, your circus freaks romney lost and all of we non-republicans will be able to have normal bowell movements over the next 4 years.
Below the title of every headline of the news article I post is a link to the website it came from.
It will say: Full Story:#######
Click on the link to read the article and then make up your own mind.

I want to say that although you and I do not have much in common politically, you have never attacked me personally or others who feel and post like me.
Others of your political persuasion on here could learn from your tact and character, thank you and have a great day.

Location hidden

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
Also, some stories I post make it to the national level and can be viewed by everyone through the Politic heading on topix, others, like this one, remain local to Columbus Georgia and therefore are limited to people on or coming to this board to post, that's why some new stories seem to be much more popular than others posted here.
I have no control over how it gets distributed.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Well you won't get any spending relief from republicans either. Face the truth in the not to distant future this country WILL not be able to pay it's bills and you better prepare your family and self with a camoflouged hideaway, because when this goes down it will be the worst calamity that ever hit America. Worst then Pearl Harbor, 911, battleship Cole all rolled into one. Both parties are equally responsible and if you and your family make it thru approx. 6 months of anarchy and mass rioting, there might be a place for you in America's new government.
Pamela

Citrus Heights, CA

#6 Mar 14, 2013
the plan is to borrow, borrow, spend, spend until we are Greece and go under, default on the debt and cut all the social programs at that point, and like one poster said, mass rioting.

I do not know if Obama runs up so much debt to take the U.S. down on purpose or if it is that he is soooooo stuck on the liberal ideology that he can't think any other way. He can only think tax the rich and give out tons of money, and he has no other way of thinking even though he is facing defaulting on the debt. I don't know if it was on purpose or just that he's so stuck on that tax and spend ideololgy.

If he was honest with himself, he would have to admit that his social programs have created high crime neighhoods and nothing but negative things, and dependency on the government. He's not being honest that giving people money is not a solution, it's the problem.
Columbus Native

Edmond, OK

#7 Mar 14, 2013
Yes it's either democrats and their social programs or republicans and their 2 wars , bloated military,and fasination with the wealthy whereas they pay little or no taxes. Two poor choices that have both put us on the edge of bankruptcy. Setting up manufacturing plants overseas has eroded our worker tax paying base as well. You see Chinese workers don't pay our state and federal taxes so that's money we are losing out on. Now off course if your a hard nose democrat or republican you will play the blame game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Martin Theatre, Columbus GA (Mar '14) 5 hr Big Time 26
Poll Is the Columbus music scene legitimate (Jul '12) 10 hr Victor Hugo 6,486
Local Artist Spotlight: George Sulzbach 10 hr Victor Hugo 219
Review: Live Music in Columbus Georgia (Dec '16) 10 hr General Zod 1,881
Nehi soda history (Jul '14) 10 hr General Zod 3
Word Association (May '15) 12 hr _Zoey_ 1,387
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) 12 hr _Zoey_ 2,044

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance