Signature Forgery explained (part one)

Signature Forgery explained (part one)

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“New poetry book coming soon”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#1 Jun 11, 2012
While many people the world over share the same name by coincidence, that's not the same as a person forging another person's name and commiting identity theft in order to fool others by passing himself off as the person he is forging or stealing the identity and intellectual property of.

That's not at all the same thing as what the forger/identity thief is doing here, as his name is not "Will Dockery", but rather his is purposfully trying to pass himself off as, and otherwise confuse readers into thinking his posts are mine. He does not have the same name as me by coincidence, but is commiting identity theft and forgery, as the article below explains.

When someone is trying to commit identity theft and forgery by trying to pass themselves off as me, then it becomes another matter, and is a noted violation of the Topix.com Terms Of Service.

My statement remains:

***

The forgery and identity theft of my name "Will Dockery" is noted, again, which turns out to be a violation of Topix.com Terms Of Service. I request you cease and desist using my name for your forgeries, please.

***

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-signature-for...

"...Signature forgery is a crime committed when a person signs another party's name or alters a document in order to commit fraud or deceive others. One common example of signature forgery involves check writing. If a person signs the name of the checking account holder to a check without the account holder’s permission, this is considered signature forgery. Likewise, signing another person’s signature to a range of other written documents without his permission also constitutes signature forgery.

The purpose or intent of signing another person’s name to a document is key in determining whether or not it is considered signature forgery. In most jurisdictions, the signer has to intend some type of deceit or plan to commit fraud for it to be considered forgery. Incidents in which a person has permission to sign another party’s name are not considered a crime.

An act can be considered signature forgery without regard to whether or not the entire signed document was created fraudulently — a forgery may occur if a person creates an entire document and signs someone else’s name to it. Many jurisdictions also consider it forgery, however, if a person alters a legitimately signed document by erasing, inserting, or changing any part of it without the signer’s knowledge and consent. Additionally, the document in question need not be a legal contract or other legal document for it to be considered forgery. A falsely signed or altered letter may be considered forgery as well..."

Hope that clears up your confusion, and have a nice day.

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.re verbn ation.com/willdockery
Dental Forgery

Columbus, GA

#2 Jun 11, 2012
You can pass off butter as teeth.
Why are you

Columbus, GA

#3 Jun 11, 2012
Why are you claiming that pretty young girl with the glasses and side locks is trying to be you. She can't help it her name is the same. MICHAEL BOLTONS the world over aren't accused by the singer MICHAEL BOLTON of being him. Why are you fascinated with that pretty young girl with side curls and glasses. It is obvious to everyone she is not you. Why do you want people to think ya'll are connected. Just like all these other people you post about on here claiming you have KNOWN THEM for twenty years or DECADES. You say you have met thousands of people over the years on Broadway. Do you KNOW THEM ALL too? Leave that pretty girl alone. She can't help it she has the same name as you. Her band THE SHADOWVILLE PLANETS is awesome!

“New poetry book coming soon”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#4 Jun 11, 2012
Why are you wrote:
She can't help it she has the same name as you.
I've seen no sign that the person forging my name and committing identity theft is a female, and it is obvious the forger is *not* named "Will Dockery".

While many people the world over share the same name by coincidence, that's not the same as a person forging another person's name and commiting identity theft in order to fool others by passing himself off as the person he is forging or stealing the identity and intellectual property of.

That's not at all the same thing as what the forger/identity thief is doing here, as his name is not "Will Dockery", but rather his is purposfully trying to pass himself off as, and otherwise confuse readers into thinking his posts are mine. He does not have the same name as me by coincidence, but is commiting identity theft and forgery, as the article below explains.

When someone is trying to commit identity theft and forgery by trying to pass themselves off as me, then it becomes another matter, and is a noted violation of the Topix.com Terms Of Service.

My statement remains:

***

The forgery and identity theft of my name "Will Dockery" is noted, again, which turns out to be a violation of Topix.com Terms Of Service. I request you cease and desist using my name for your forgeries, please.

***

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-signature-for...

"...Signature forgery is a crime committed when a person signs another party's name or alters a document in order to commit fraud or deceive others. One common example of signature forgery involves check writing. If a person signs the name of the checking account holder to a check without the account holder’s permission, this is considered signature forgery. Likewise, signing another person’s signature to a range of other written documents without his permission also constitutes signature forgery.

The purpose or intent of signing another person’s name to a document is key in determining whether or not it is considered signature forgery. In most jurisdictions, the signer has to intend some type of deceit or plan to commit fraud for it to be considered forgery. Incidents in which a person has permission to sign another party’s name are not considered a crime.

An act can be considered signature forgery without regard to whether or not the entire signed document was created fraudulently — a forgery may occur if a person creates an entire document and signs someone else’s name to it. Many jurisdictions also consider it forgery, however, if a person alters a legitimately signed document by erasing, inserting, or changing any part of it without the signer’s knowledge and consent. Additionally, the document in question need not be a legal contract or other legal document for it to be considered forgery. A falsely signed or altered letter may be considered forgery as well..."

Hope that clears up your confusion, and have a nice day.

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.re verbn ation.com/willdockery
Need MFP

Columbus, GA

#5 Jun 11, 2012
Think. M. F. P.

MAXIMUM FLORIDE PROTECTION!

Crest Gel

“New poetry book coming soon”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#6 Jun 11, 2012
Need MFP wrote:
Think. M. F. P.
MAXIMUM FLORIDE PROTECTION!
Crest Gel
Since there's no argument left I take it that you understand my position... heh.

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.re verbn ation.com/willdockery
Charlie McCarthy

Columbus, GA

#7 Jun 11, 2012
You are just jealous because she is the real person and you are just an imitation Charlie McCarthy ventriliquist DUMMY trying to mimmick her intellectual persona.

“New poetry book coming soon”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#8 Jun 11, 2012
Charlie McCarthy wrote:
You are just jealous because she is the real person and you are just an imitation Charlie McCarthy ventriliquist DUMMY trying to mimmick her intellectual persona.
Great, whatever... as long as the person stops forging my name and attempting to commit identity theft with it, I'll have no problem with whatever "she" (or whoever it is) does.

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.re verbn ation.com/willdockery

“New poetry book coming soon”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#10 Jun 11, 2012
Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>I see you bought the new Websters dictionary.
He probably just copy-pasted it from somewhere... heh.
Education

Midland, GA

#11 Jun 11, 2012
Yeah right. You should know. You got YOUR EDUCATION from Coach SANDUSKY on the Edgewood Red Devil Teams.
Horhey

Hogansville, GA

#12 Jun 11, 2012
This is plum stupid. Identify theft on topix, what a joke.
Travis

Erin, TN

#15 Jun 11, 2012
Will Dockery is a buffoon, glad he lives there.

“New poetry book coming soon”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#16 Jun 11, 2012
Education wrote:
Yeah right. You should know. You got YOUR EDUCATION from Coach SANDUSKY on the Edgewood Red Devil Teams.
Top flight ball players back in the day at Edgewood, no doubt.

“New poetry book coming soon”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#17 Jun 11, 2012
Horhey wrote:
This is plum stupid. Identify theft on topix, what a joke.
Never mind Horhey, we got it all settled. Here's an update:

The simple truth that "Will Dockery" is my real name and that there was a forger/identity thief attempting to use it with the obvious purpose to confuse readers and pass himself off as me.

Since you hide behind a fake name, "Horhey", you wouldn't understand... but here's my statement, which I stand behind...

That's not at all the same thing as what the forger/identity thief is doing here, as his name is not "Will Dockery", but rather his is purposfully trying to pass himself off as, and otherwise confuse readers into thinking his posts are mine. He does not have the same name as me by coincidence, but is commiting identity theft and forgery, as the article below explains.
When someone is trying to commit identity theft and forgery by trying to pass themselves off as me, then it becomes another matter, and is a noted violation of the Topix.com Terms Of Service.
My statement remains:
***
The forgery and identity theft of my name "Will Dockery" is noted, again, which turns out to be a violation of Topix.com Terms Of Service. I request you cease and desist using my name for your forgeries, please.
***
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-signature-for...
"...Signature forgery is a crime committed when a person signs another party's name or alters a document in order to commit fraud or deceive others. One common example of signature forgery involves check writing. If a person signs the name of the checking account holder to a check without the account holder’s permission, this is considered signature forgery. Likewise, signing another person’s signature to a range of other written documents without his permission also constitutes signature forgery.
The purpose or intent of signing another person’s name to a document is key in determining whether or not it is considered signature forgery. In most jurisdictions, the signer has to intend some type of deceit or plan to commit fraud for it to be considered forgery. Incidents in which a person has permission to sign another party’s name are not considered a crime.
An act can be considered signature forgery without regard to whether or not the entire signed document was created fraudulently — a forgery may occur if a person creates an entire document and signs someone else’s name to it. Many jurisdictions also consider it forgery, however, if a person alters a legitimately signed document by erasing, inserting, or changing any part of it without the signer’s knowledge and consent. Additionally, the document in question need not be a legal contract or other legal document for it to be considered forgery. A falsely signed or altered letter may be considered forgery as well..."
Hope that clears up your confusion, and have a nice day.

***

In closing... interesting that you apparently side with an identity thief and forger, basically a souped-up Troll, "Horhey".

Guess that shows what side of the fence you're operating on, am I right?

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Obey Him

Columbus, GA

#18 Jun 12, 2012
Obey everything he says. OBEY HIM!

“New poetry book coming soon”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19 Jun 12, 2012
Travis wrote:
Will Dockery is
glad he lives there.
Yeah, I like it here just fine, "Travis"... come back and visit anytime, you hear?

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Horhey

United States

#20 Jun 13, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind Horhey, we got it all settled. Here's an update:
The simple truth that "Will Dockery" is my real name and that there was a forger/identity thief attempting to use it with the obvious purpose to confuse readers and pass himself off as me.
Since you hide behind a fake name, "Horhey", you wouldn't understand... but here's my statement, which I stand behind...
That's not at all the same thing as what the forger/identity thief is doing here, as his name is not "Will Dockery", but rather his is purposfully trying to pass himself off as, and otherwise confuse readers into thinking his posts are mine. He does not have the same name as me by coincidence, but is commiting identity theft and forgery, as the article below explains.
When someone is trying to commit identity theft and forgery by trying to pass themselves off as me, then it becomes another matter, and is a noted violation of the Topix.com Terms Of Service.
My statement remains:
***
The forgery and identity theft of my name "Will Dockery" is noted, again, which turns out to be a violation of Topix.com Terms Of Service. I request you cease and desist using my name for your forgeries, please.
***
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-signature-for...
"...Signature forgery is a crime committed when a person signs another party's name or alters a document in order to commit fraud or deceive others. One common example of signature forgery involves check writing. If a person signs the name of the checking account holder to a check without the account holder’s permission, this is considered signature forgery. Likewise, signing another person’s signature to a range of other written documents without his permission also constitutes signature forgery.
The purpose or intent of signing another person’s name to a document is key in determining whether or not it is considered signature forgery. In most jurisdictions, the signer has to intend some type of deceit or plan to commit fraud for it to be considered forgery. Incidents in which a person has permission to sign another party’s name are not considered a crime.
An act can be considered signature forgery without regard to whether or not the entire signed document was created fraudulently — a forgery may occur if a person creates an entire document and signs someone else’s name to it. Many jurisdictions also consider it forgery, however, if a person alters a legitimately signed document by erasing, inserting, or changing any part of it without the signer’s knowledge and consent. Additionally, the document in question need not be a legal contract or other legal document for it to be considered forgery. A falsely signed or altered letter may be considered forgery as well..."
Hope that clears up your confusion, and have a nice day.
***
In closing... interesting that you apparently side with an identity thief and forger, basically a souped-up Troll, "Horhey".
Guess that shows what side of the fence you're operating on, am I right?
--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Your an idiot. And, I have lost iq points by reading some of this junk. From what I've read of your previous post, no one got any advantages of being you for a day. Unless you count getting felt sorry for.
Horhey

United States

#21 Jun 13, 2012
And, your case will get laughed out of the courtroom.

“New poetry book coming soon”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#22 Jun 13, 2012
Horhey wrote:
<quoted text> Your an idiot.

<sub-literate spew snipped>

The correct spelling is "You're", idiot.

“New poetry book coming soon”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#23 Jun 13, 2012
Horhey wrote:
And, your case will get laughed out of the courtroom.
I doubt that, pal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is the Columbus music scene legitimate (Jul '12) 2 hr George John 3,752
Review: Live Music in Columbus Georgia 2 hr George John 174
News Ma Rainey Profile (Nov '11) 4 hr General Zod 17
News Herea s a timeline of Carson McCullersa life 4 hr General Zod 13
News City purchases former Club Majestic 4 years aft... 11 hr Enter Username 2
News Columbus activists prepare for Justice Day at t... 11 hr Mr Snyder 6
News Democrat Sanford Bishop says it is his a dutya ... 11 hr Mr Snyder 1

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages