Band Tonight On Broad
SSGT

Columbus, GA

#1 May 24, 2013
There was a decent cover band playing tonight on Broad street in the median. I think they were called Classic Addict, they sounded pretty good.
The only thing that sucks is paying $4.00 for a 12oz beer on the sidewalks, WTF Columbus? But they have the prettiest Georgia Peaches selling them to you.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#2 May 25, 2013
SSGT wrote:
There was a decent cover band playing tonight on Broad street in the median. I think they were called Classic Addict, they sounded pretty good.
The only thing that sucks is paying $4.00 for a 12oz beer on the sidewalks, WTF Columbus? But they have the prettiest Georgia Peaches selling them to you.
That sounds about average-to-low a price for beer "out" these days... can't get the same price for the beer and still be able to enjoy the thriving entertainment district and our stellar local music scene.
Paul

Columbus, GA

#3 May 26, 2013
SSGT wrote:
They weren't a local band.
That was the last "Friday night Music on Broad" show of the season.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#4 May 26, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Classic Addict was a local band myself.

Where are they from?

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#5 May 26, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, Classic Addict was indeed at one time a local band, and Cale and Chase Dodds, the leader is from Columbus Georgia.

http://www.reverbnation.com/classicaddict

Members: Cale, Chase, Ben and Ryan

Manager: Mark S. Lee

Bio: Classic AddictÂ’s workaholic nature and relentless attention to detail has resulted in a respected rock sound of their own. Molded out of strong values, unbelievable talent, and a shared passion for rock-n-roll, these four guys have struck a powerful alliance with Classic Rock fans.

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
SSGT

Franklin, GA

#6 May 26, 2013
I was just saying for a cover band they weren't too bad, most of the bands around here suck.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#7 May 27, 2013
SSGT wrote:
I was just saying for a cover band they weren't too bad, most of the bands around here suck.
Yeah, I've heard Classic Addict a few times, and they are pretty good...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More than 600 people left Richmond County in 2013 (Mar '14) 19 hr Big Time 5
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) Sat Will Dockery 954
Fatal car accident in Smiths Station (Aug '15) Sat Will Dockery 3
Is Columbus a good place to live? (Sep '08) Sep 23 Dell Gamble 3,168
News The Wall Street Journal: America's newest commu... Sep 23 Roehrenbecksux 8
News RYDC corrections officer fired after allegedly ... Sep 23 Dell Gamble 1
News Jails have become costly psychiatric facilities Sep 23 Dell Gamble 1

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages