US unblocks $500M for Palestinians

US unblocks $500M for Palestinians

There are 24 comments on the www.ynetnews.com story from Mar 24, 2013, titled US unblocks $500M for Palestinians. In it, www.ynetnews.com reports that:

The United States has quietly unblocked almost $500 million in aid to the Palestinian Authority which had been frozen by Congress for months, a top US official said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.ynetnews.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Way down, in Columbus Georgia”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 24, 2013
Our military schools furloughing teachers, air traffic control towers shutting down yet Obama gives the Palestinians $500 million of our money and wants more money for them.
Unbalanced budgets and deficit spending and yet Obama gives the Palestinians $500 million of our money.
Government services shutting down because of the sequester and yet Obama gives the Palestinians $500 million dollars of our tax money.
Millions of Americans unemployed, tough economic times for most Americans and yet Obama gives the Palestinians $500 million dollars.
Obama is the ultimate in ridiculous.
CodSack

Phenix City, AL

#2 Mar 24, 2013
Go figure?

And while we are on the money subject! When do you think CB-and-T and thier parent company will be able to pay back the $890 million in funds that was un-blocked for them to remain in business?
Truth

UK

#3 Mar 24, 2013
But we want America to go bankrupt don't we?
Scandalous

Columbus, GA

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Money given away to people who hate us, remember when the Palestinians learned of the 911 attacks?
Just in case you forgot:
http://youtu.be/HRA0NKQ0k6E
Obama is a traitor to America
Smiths Station Panthers

Pittsview, AL

#5 Mar 25, 2013
This is the kind of stuff that makes me furious with the government and Obama. It all reality, we borrowed this money from the Chinese to gift it to the Palestinians.

500 million is a 1/2 trillion.
CodSack

Phenix City, AL

#6 Mar 25, 2013
Smiths Station Panthers wrote:
This is the kind of stuff that makes me furious with the government and Obama. It all reality, we borrowed this money from the Chinese to gift it to the Palestinians.
500 million is a 1/2 trillion.
Meow Meow!

Is that how they figure it in Smiths? Better check the math.
Smiths Station Panthers

Pittsview, AL

#7 Mar 25, 2013
CodSack wrote:
<quoted text>
Meow Meow!
Is that how they figure it in Smiths? Better check the math.
No, better check the auto correct, billion. LOL
well

Hamilton, Canada

#8 Mar 25, 2013
US should unblock my $500M also.
ana

London, UK

#9 Mar 25, 2013
Scandalous wrote:
Money given away to people who hate us, remember when the Palestinians learned of the 911 attacks?
Just in case you forgot:
http://youtu.be/HRA0NKQ0k6E
Obama is a traitor to America
That was fake, that video has been proven to be fake...
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Mar 25, 2013
why doesn't obama just tell the chinx to send the money direct to these muzzie haters, the money comes from there anyway.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#11 Mar 25, 2013
The "palestinians" are shameless beggars.
CodSack

Cataula, GA

#12 Mar 26, 2013
Maybe Halliburton and the Govt. of Iraq will give back the 2.2 Trillion Dollars we spent over there when we were told they would pay us back with cheap oil. What happened to all that oil and all the WMD?

Just another Vietnam.

Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Mar 26, 2013
Well let's see. 6 bllion every year for the past 50 years for Israel and finally 500 million to barely balance out what we gave the jews. Makes good diplomatic sense. Don't pay any attention to these constipated republicans, they think we should control the world. Everybody that is except our own country and then they don't agree on how to manage this country and most likely their own families! Thankfully they make up only about 32% of all registered voters. America has had it with their Queer Senators tapping toes in public rest rooms and Queer Congressmen soliciting sex from 16 year old boys, Nasty B-stards!
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Mar 26, 2013
CodSack wrote:
Maybe Halliburton and the Govt. of Iraq will give back the 2.2 Trillion Dollars we spent over there when we were told they would pay us back with cheap oil. What happened to all that oil and all the WMD?
Just another Vietnam.
Very intelligent comments, makes me glad to know there are still some smart folks in my country. After cheney deceived America into that terrible war, then it was on we the taxpayers. He does'nt care about pumping oil out of their wells to pay us back. That was all part of the con job he and little man bush laid on us as an incentive to go in. He and bush got us in there with the propaganda that Iraq's oil would pay for it and I was cool with that idea. Once we were in forget it, our fellow Americans can pay for the whole thing. Lying decietful scumbags with deceived fools who today still believe this lie while we all have to pay for it for many years to come. NO MORE GD REPUBLICANS!
DadGum

Cataula, GA

#15 Mar 26, 2013
CodSack wrote:
Just another Vietnam.
What the Land of the FREE and home of the brave needs...A few more chicken-sh!t laws and a few more chicken-sh!t folks to enforce them!
The Way It Is

Atlanta, GA

#16 Mar 26, 2013
Jim R Pickens wrote:
Our military schools furloughing teachers, air traffic control towers shutting down yet Obama gives the Palestinians $500 million of our money and wants more money for them.
Unbalanced budgets and deficit spending and yet Obama gives the Palestinians $500 million of our money.
Government services shutting down because of the sequester and yet Obama gives the Palestinians $500 million dollars of our tax money.
Millions of Americans unemployed, tough economic times for most Americans and yet Obama gives the Palestinians $500 million dollars.
Obama is the ultimate in ridiculous.
The dumb libtards always answer we spent a trillion here a trillion there, why worry about 500 million? Ignorant answers from ignorant libtards.

“Master of Clone Mayhem”

Since: Dec 10

Huntington, WV

#17 Mar 26, 2013
The Way It Is wrote:
<quoted text>
The dumb libtards always answer we spent a trillion here a trillion there, why worry about 500 million? Ignorant answers from ignorant libtards.
Not true. I am a proud Democrat and I do not support Obama.
He is just another Bush.... but worse.
No no no no no no.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Mar 27, 2013
Impossible! Nothing in this life good ever be Worse than bush!
Coweta Native

Phenix City, AL

#20 Mar 27, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
Impossible! Nothing in this life good ever be Worse than bush!
Remember "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" Something like May 1st. 2003?
Anonymous

Columbus, GA

#21 Mar 27, 2013
Remember “If you got a business, you didn’t build that, you didn’t make it on your own”
Obama proved he is out of touch when he said “Sometimes I forget the magnitude of the economy”
Obama press secretary says, there’s no specific reason the president hasn’t met with his jobs council” after not meeting with them once in the last year!
During worst recession in 70 years President Obama said,“the private sector is doing fine”
In a speech in Kansas Obama that said,“In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died—an entire town destroyed,”–referring to a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people
Et cetera, Et Cetera, Et Cetera

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is the Columbus music scene legitimate (Jul '12) 14 min Reality Check 3,921
Word Association (May '15) 3 hr Reality Check 545
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) 3 hr Reality Check 1,064
News Downtown Columbus building to be torn down to m... 5 hr General Zod 212
Review: Live Music in Columbus Georgia 5 hr General Zod 402
News Mayor Teresa Tomlinson in audacious speech: a W... Sat Joe Shatzberg 8
Is Columbus a good place to live? (Sep '08) Sat Joe Shatzberg 3,391

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages