Report: IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before Election

May 18, 2013 Full story: www.weeklystandard.com 11

NBC's Lisa Myers reported this morning that the IRS deliberately chose not to reveal that it had wrongly targeted conservative groups until after the 2012 presidential election: The IRS commissioner "has known for at least a year that this was going on," said Myers, "and that this had happened.

Full Story

“Way down, in Columbus Georgia”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 May 18, 2013
And of course, Obama knew nothing about it, just like the Benghazi cover-up.
I think the media's talking points need to turn to "Is there anything really wrong with lying and with holding facts until after an election?"
Not if its a democrat incumbent it would seem.

The Obama administration is the MOST corrupt since Nixon, one can only wonder what happened to his talk of "the most transparent administration ever"
tsk

Since: Aug 10

Savannah, GA

#2 May 19, 2013
Well, we do know that the Obama administration managed the output of "news" for months prior to the Presidential election.
That was the case with Benghazi and the IRS scandals.
Our liberal friends don't seem to have a problem with facts being distorted or withheld unless it is from a Republican administration.

Of course, now I will get the "But Bush did this" from a foaming at the mouth liberal.
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#3 May 22, 2013
Nathanael Greene wrote:
Well, we do know that the Obama administration managed the output of "news" for months prior to the Presidential election.
Nice to see you respect his command and leadership abilities so much. What happened to him being an incompetent community organizer, incapable of leadership? Oh that's right, that doesn't fit the CURRENT fantasy you are trying to forward. TODAY, he's a criminal mastermind, single-handedly manipulating thousands of people at hundreds of agencies........

Diabolical!

Just like Fox is somehow the most watched 'news' while simultaneously being the opposite of 'mainstream'....

It's funny to watch the lies you tell yourselves.
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#5 May 22, 2013
David523 wrote:
Further interesting if her conduct equates to a waiver of her Fifth Amendment Rights.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
It doesn't. It even says so in the Article that YOU linked to, but didn't even bother to read.
It was funny to watch Gowdy demonstrate his ignorance of the Constitution. Almost as funny as watching you display your ignorance here.

Since: Feb 12

Columbus, GA

#9 May 23, 2013
Mr Obama has turned out to be a large disappointment.
SSGT

Columbus, GA

#11 May 24, 2013
OBAMA is a WORTHLESS POS!
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#12 May 24, 2013
David523 wrote:
Once again you highlight your ignorance. Just do a little research, as you obviously have no knowledge, how investigations work.
Let us know when she is held in contempt or receives some form of punishment or retribution for exercising her Constitutional Rights. Until then, you can keep on making an ass of yourself.
Your clinging to conditional statements is particularly funny. When you get busted in a lie, you fall back to "I'm not man enough to make a statement that I'll actually stand behind, I leave myself an out by claiming that it depends on what your definition of 'is' is." Just soooo pathetic.

How hard is it to be man enough to admit that when you said there was a carrier group in the area, that EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS that you were referring to a group that could have done something? Your wholly pathetic attempt to redefine 'area' as 'anywhere on the planet'? That's weak, even for topix. I mean, really. Have some dignity.
SSGT

Columbus, GA

#13 May 24, 2013
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us know when she is held in contempt or receives some form of punishment or retribution for exercising her Constitutional Rights. Until then, you can keep on making an ass of yourself.
Your clinging to conditional statements is particularly funny. When you get busted in a lie, you fall back to "I'm not man enough to make a statement that I'll actually stand behind, I leave myself an out by claiming that it depends on what your definition of 'is' is." Just soooo pathetic.
How hard is it to be man enough to admit that when you said there was a carrier group in the area, that EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS that you were referring to a group that could have done something? Your wholly pathetic attempt to redefine 'area' as 'anywhere on the planet'? That's weak, even for topix. I mean, really. Have some dignity.
You lie like a little puss like your POS president. You run your mouth like you know what you are talking about but the more you say the more stupid we see you are.
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#15 May 24, 2013
David523 wrote:
Obviously you have yet to retain the meaning of "Area." LOL
We all know what it means when a man says it. Your personally revised definition doesn't apply. Let us know when your man enough to stand behind your words. Until then, I'll enjoy your little weasel backpedal show.
SSGT wrote:
You lie like a little puss like your POS president. You run your mouth like you know what you are talking about but the more you say the more stupid we see you are.
Feel free back up what you say and quote one of my lies.
Put up or shut up.
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#17 May 30, 2013
David523 wrote:
SSGT was obviously providing his opinion and as an opinion he is correct.
If it's correct, why can NEITHER of you quote me lying?

Your limp-dick attempts to backpedal have been exposed as just that. "Carrier in the Area" does NOT mean "a carrier exists somewhere on the planet." Apparently means "Readily understood; clear or obvious.", NOT "well, not really."

It is just so pathetic. Your continued attempts to cling to this jibberish is almost as sad as calling me a liar without being able to quote my 'lie'.
No matter how many times you repeat it, you're still a chump.
You're all hat, no cattle.
PineTreeWhat

Waverly Hall, GA

#21 Jun 3, 2013
David523 wrote:
Slowly but surely the truth is being revealed.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Obama acts like he's an uninvolved spectator to all this. He is the biggest aszhole we ever had as president

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 45 min ChicknButt 55,605
Historic riverfront mansion gutted by fire 7 hr CodSack 2
How hot will Columbus be after 100 more years o... 8 hr DadGum 7
Remember 8 hr Truth 1
Little Rock Central High School: 57 Years Later... Sep 17 The Truth 1
Jack the Jew Ripper Sep 17 The Truth 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus