Police say Columbus woman attacked wi...

Police say Columbus woman attacked with machete

There are 9 comments on the Ledger-Enquirer.com story from Feb 24, 2013, titled Police say Columbus woman attacked with machete. In it, Ledger-Enquirer.com reports that:

Theresa Cohen of Lockwood Court in Columbus has been arrested by Columbus police who say she chased two women with a machete and wounded one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ledger-Enquirer.com.

Hackzilla

Columbus, GA

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Brutal stuff
Slatman

Columbus, GA

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Dang, thats gonna leave a mark

Since: Feb 13

Columbus, GA

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Bad people in tha world, no doubt
Stitches

Columbus, GA

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Needs me some stitches
let theresa go

United States

#6 Feb 25, 2013
I just want to comment on here because I know Theresa Cohen she is my sister in law and she is the sweetest person I know .... the rape allegation that was against my husband who I just want to let everyone know was innocent and proved that he was innocent. She needs to be set free she isn't evil its y'all other people who don't know the situation who are evil she is a good person and I'll back her up all the way love you girl and I got you your family here for you always we gonna beat this girl keep your head up and keep your faith in the lord

Since: Feb 13

Columbus, GA

#8 Mar 3, 2013
let theresa go wrote:
I just want to comment on here because I know Theresa Cohen she is my sister in law and she is the sweetest person I know .... the rape allegation that was against my husband who I just want to let everyone know was innocent and proved that he was innocent. She needs to be set free she isn't evil its y'all other people who don't know the situation who are evil she is a good person and I'll back her up all the way love you girl and I got you your family here for you always we gonna beat this girl keep your head up and keep your faith in the lord
We were just going by the newspaper article, if she chased people and hacked them with a machette then she did an evil thing, a really evil thing.
But of course if that wasn't her then let me be the first to apologize and I hope they catch the real evil raging machette hacking woman.
Have a blest day!
SMH

United States

#10 Jul 3, 2013
It is a FACT that Theresa Cohen did assault at least 2 unarmed women with a machete on that day causing injury to one. THAT IS A CRIME that should not be belittled AT ALL! As for the rape, the case is still pending and is likely to yield justice for the victim, especially since sexual assaults in the military are being exposed, investigated, and handled appropriately now more than ever before. As upstanding citizens, we should avoid overlooking or condoning such behaviors simply because the alleged offender is our loved one. Right is right - wrong is wrong !#thatisall
Feeling Vindicated

Norcross, GA

#11 Dec 18, 2015
She was sentenced to 5 years today. #thatisall :)
Feeling Vindicated

Norcross, GA

#12 Dec 18, 2015
let theresa go wrote:
She was sentenced to 5 years today. Maybe you can support her by putting money on her books 😂 #justicefinally #thatisall

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Columbus a good place to live? (Sep '08) 19 hr Carrolyn 3,596
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (May '15) Thu cathouse cowboy 2,428
News Gay bar opens near Macon Road, drawing visitors... (Jun '17) Thu Victor Hugo Jr 674
Review: Live Music in Columbus Georgia (Dec '16) Thu Victor Hugo Jr 1,890
April 1978 (Feb '16) Thu Victor Hugo Jr 11
Local Creek Indians (part ne) Thu Victor Hugo Jr 9
Word Association (May '15) Thu Victor Hugo Jr 1,722

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages