Confirmed: Obama Made No Calls, Took ...

Confirmed: Obama Made No Calls, Took No Action During Benghazi Attack

There are 422 comments on the townhall.com story from Feb 16, 2013, titled Confirmed: Obama Made No Calls, Took No Action During Benghazi Attack. In it, townhall.com reports that:

Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at townhall.com.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#291 Mar 5, 2013
Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumbazz. Hagle is the Sec of Def not Panetta or did you missed that little bit of news from Chris Matthis.
Hagel was Sec
def during the Banghazi attack? really? No Panetta was.

catch up!

St. Croix valley

#292 Mar 5, 2013
reasoning with fools wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do you suppose they are flying over US soil then? Keeping on eye on those misbehaving folks in Iraq, Iran, N Japan, or perhaps China?
Well, they fly them in the border areas and the military is running test flights of all kinds of drones in the US.

St. Croix valley

#294 Mar 5, 2013
Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>No you catch up. You didn't say anything about Banghazi in that post. You were talking about drones dumbazz. Game set match.
No, tht discussion was about Obama, Panetta and the Benghazi attack.

you are well over your head.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#296 Mar 5, 2013
Jim R Pickens wrote:
Mr Panetta told Congress last week he knew immediately the attacks were a terrorist assault though the Whote House downplayed that notion in the first five days.
Nothing was done by Obama, I think his Vegas trip was more important to him.
Lets face the facts, Obama is the "Liar" in Chief

St. Croix valley

#297 Mar 5, 2013
Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>Look fck face. I went back and read your post and wasn't even in the post. You and the other poster were talking about drones so stick it in your azz. Again Game Set Match.
yeah, sure, pal...

you need to get a grip.

the entire thread started about someone saying Obama took no action about Benghazi. i pointed out that he got the SecDef to do what he needed to do. try going back a little further...

and thinking...

St. Croix valley

#300 Mar 5, 2013
Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Bozo. Alot of threads start out about 1 thing and 20 damn post later the topic changes. What are you fcking new. Bottom line I read yout damn post and you both were talking about drones in the US and I fcking corrected your dumbazz. Freaking sore loser. Again!!!! GAME SET MATCH!!! Freaking pathetic boob.
yes, the topiuc of drones did get into this thread, but my comments were clearly to someon talking about the Benghazi attack.

just man up and admit you read the post incorrectly...you're making a bigger ass of yourself this way. everyone misreads posts. real men admit it and apologize. then there is you...

St. Croix valley

#302 Mar 5, 2013
Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>Man up? I fcking own your sorry azz and shove the big stick into you skank azz. You fcking man up bitch. Like I said retard, that I read you post 2 time and you never ever said anything about Benghazi. Get some damn glasses you blind bastard. You are a fcling idiot.
Ok there anger boy...

get a life...

and a brain..

and some manhood...

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#303 Mar 5, 2013
Barack Obama is the absolute worst President in our history.

He personally has put our country are great risk financially.

He has personally put our country at great risk security wise.

He has personally lowered moral standards and economic standards.

He has personally lowered our standing in the world and our credit standard in the world.

Mr. Obama is a Secular Progressive Dictator.

He believes that he and he alone, Knows what's best for everyone.
Dickweed

Ames, IA

#304 Mar 5, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>You and the Democratic thugs should be tried for treason.
Treason?
That's a dumb thing to say.
Shouldn't you have warmed up by comparing me to Hitler first?
C'mon man read your right Wing moon bat play book.

St. Croix valley

#306 Mar 6, 2013
Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>I give you some manhood and make you choke on it.
took you that long to come up with that? you really are slow!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#308 Mar 6, 2013
Doesn't Hillary look really haggard after all this mess?(not that she looked very good before...)
The actions Obama did not take shows what a rank amateur he is.

St. Croix valley

#309 Mar 6, 2013
Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive.
At least i can read posts properly and can man-up and admit when i was wrong...

St. Croix valley

#311 Mar 6, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Doesn't Hillary look really haggard after all this mess?(not that she looked very good before...)
The actions Obama did not take shows what a rank amateur he is.
What actions were those?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#312 Mar 6, 2013
Six months later, and lawmakers have been denied access to the survivors. No interviews being allowed. Obama claims access to the survivors has been granted, but still no one is being allowed to talk to them. Why all the mystery? How many survivors are going to have fatal "accidents"? Or misunderstood non-threats?
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#313 Mar 7, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Patriot Act put in place to spy on and get info on Muslims trying to kill us, Obama's drones are flying around America to spy on Americans.
Truth is that the Patriot Act should be Abolished! It was started under bush and kept alive well and kicking under Obama. Read it! This piece of paper is a terrible unconstitutional piece of material. Now DEA and FBI Rogue agents have been using this to spy on whomever they think they can. These federal b-stards don't believe in gettig a judge's warrant, hell no they act as judge jury and executioner. Thankfully Sequestor is going to furlough thousands of federal agents but unfornuneately the ones who have been breaking the law will not be singled out so those agents acting within our constitution will be furloughed as well. There should be very limited gun control on assault weapons and NO use of drones on American soil. As an independent I have seen republicans screem over drone use but if their president were in power it would be OK. Now as an independent we I believe that No political power should be doing this!
see the light

United States

#314 Mar 7, 2013
Stickweed is the only one trying to say Obama did somethng to stop attack. Haha We all know he did nothing-WH admitted that.
Drink the hivE

New York, NY

#315 Mar 7, 2013
I'm Working On A 3 Field' Of Consciousness Theory I Will Post Soon That This Supports - Which Is Encouraging 2 Me As So Far - I Can't Find Any Flaws In It 2 Tweak It Out.

(But I Know Many Will Help Me Find The Flaws 2 Work Out If It Has Them...

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/5278/poolc...
War Eagle

United States

#317 Mar 11, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Six months later, and lawmakers have been denied access to the survivors. No interviews being allowed. Obama claims access to the survivors has been granted, but still no one is being allowed to talk to them. Why all the mystery? How many survivors are going to have fatal "accidents"? Or misunderstood non-threats?
Obama the bungler of Benghazi.
see the light

United States

#318 Mar 11, 2013
War Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama the bungler of Benghazi.
Came out that he didn't even make one phone call.

St. Croix valley

#319 Mar 11, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Came out that he didn't even make one phone call.
Damn, he's THAT good, he can mobilize the entire US military without efven picking up the phone...

are you done dancing on your fellow americans' graves yet?

you'll let us know when you are, yes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Presidential endorsements: now therea s a touch... 1 hr Evil Roy Slade 1
News Why I still love this community 3 hr Anonymous 10
Poll Is the Columbus music scene legitimate (Jul '12) 3 hr Anonymous 3,018
This guy should be a star... 3 hr Anonymous 33
News Outdoor burning ban in effect until drought con... 6 hr Will Dockery 8
News Free admission to Columbus robotics competition 8 hr Potsie 2
Is Columbus a good place to live? (Sep '08) 15 hr Will Dockery 3,223

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance