of 2
Next Last

“The undiscovered country... ”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#2 Sep 21, 2013
David523 wrote:
Guest Writer Wayne Dupree: Why I am happy that I left the Democrat Party
http://politichicks.tv/column/happy-left-demo...
And if you wise up and ditch those Republican teabaggers you'll really be onto something.
Rambling Wreck alum

Atlanta, GA

#4 Sep 21, 2013
I was a democrat until we elected Obama. Romney was the first republican I have ever voted for.
Romney was a businessman and more importantly. a moderate, who would have done a much better job than Obama has.
Obama is bad for America and bad for the Democratic Party.

Columbus, GA

#5 Sep 21, 2013
David523 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you didn’t read or understand what is stated in my above link. You then provide the Classic Democrat

<snip>
Obviously you are the one who is confused here, since I clearly stated that I fel that BOTH Republican and Democratic parties are corrupt, and neither one is worth sand now.

You must have missed my statement that I voted for the third perty and Gary Johnson last year, and don't plan on voting for Republican or Democrat ever again.

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

Columbus, GA

#7 Sep 21, 2013
David523 wrote:
<quoted text>

you have totally missed what Wayne Dupree said
So there is our problem here.

I'm giving MY perspective on Republicand and Democrats, that both parties are corrupt and we need to see the ride of a third Party in our lifetimes.

All clear now, David?

--

Columbus, GA

#9 Sep 21, 2013
David523 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a Very immature and self-destructive perspective which only guaranties the goal you seek to failure. When you don’t understand the Big Picture by limiting your view to a small sliver of the problem, you don’t understand the problem. You have apparently decided you don’t want Either Democrat or Republican so you have withdrawn making your opinion irrelevant.
Not in my opinion, my friend.

I feel the time is right, the time is here, to reject both corrupt political parties, both teabagging Republican and whining Democrat alike. Both have failed, which you are unwilling to admit or even understand.

--

Columbus, GA

#12 Sep 21, 2013
David523 wrote:
So today, almost a year after the last election, what changes or improvements to the Big Picture has your third party vote gotten you or America?
Newsflash:

Obama won, Johnson and Romney lost.

Get over it.

Columbus, GA

#13 Sep 21, 2013
David523 wrote:
If you look at the stand and further action by Wayne Dupree, you Improvements for America!
Okay, okay... I'll check out Wayne Dupree's link and check out what he has in mind.

What have I got to lose?

Dupree may be onto something.

Columbus, GA

#16 Sep 21, 2013
David523 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Obviously you Argue a topic like a Typical Democrat
Did the typical Democrat vote against both Obama and Romney last year?

I did.

Columbus, GA

#18 Sep 21, 2013
David523 wrote:
<quoted text>
You Argue like a Typical Democrat:
I made a post pertaining to Wayne Dupree and you posted six times arguing against this before you admitted you had not even read the original link.– Typical Democrat / Liberal
You try to argue against my post by taking it out of context.- Typical Democrat / Liberal
When you see your argument is looking unwinnable and foolish you attempt to change the focus.- Typical Democrat / Liberal
So if you would like to be a bit more credible in your post you can change your above quoted comment to address my actual comment within context –
“Obviously you Argue a topic like a Typical Democrat, Fail to read or understand the issue and present your argument from a position of total ignorance!”
Your turn or better yet, you might just want to quit!
I voted against both the Republicans and democrats last year.

How do you convince yourself that is "typica"?

That's right.

You can't.

Have a nice day.

--
vote

Columbus, GA

#19 Sep 21, 2013
vote to this man reverb nation and say shadowville all star is best. ask that they wear bermuda shorts and clothes like brian wilson. these all stars are like creedence ask them to sang. ask them to post link.
Jonesie

Macon, GA

#20 Sep 21, 2013
Most democrats are wimpy males and bitchy females.
Obama is a puss, the whole goddamn world sees that.
America is screwed as long as that dipshit is president.

Columbus, GA

#22 Sep 21, 2013
Jonesie wrote:
Most democrats are wimpy males and bitchy females.
Obama is a puss, the whole goddamn world sees that.
America is screwed as long as that dipshit is president.
And our problem last year was that Mitt Romney was even worse than Obama.

Thus I had to reject both of those losers and back Gary Johnson.

--
hey now

Columbus, GA

#23 Sep 21, 2013
hey now. ya'll be cool. let's discuss the shadowville all stars as they pertain to the local columbus georgia phenix city alabama cutting edge musik scene. I'm Larry by the way.
obama own america

Columbus, GA

#25 Sep 21, 2013
obama is in charge and obey his plan.

constitution is stupid old dust.

obama is the way baby.

Columbus, GA

#26 Sep 22, 2013
David523 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should go back and read the link to Wayne Dupree and understand, then educate yourself to Obama’s Policies and how badly they fail America. Discussions have been here with documentation the Obama’s policies have –
Decreased the roles of the Middle Class
Increased the roles of the Poor
Decreased the financial status of the bottom 97%
Increased the financial status of the top 3%- Sharply
We have ALL seen the lowering of America’s status around the world
Has increased the National Debt to a destructive level
The list is Far Greater and Overwhelming
Romney had the skills and ideas to put America back on the road to recovery. Obviously you listened and embraced the Obama Propaganda. Apparently you failed to do your part to independently learn and understand the candidates. You failed the test of being an informed voter.
No, whatever Obama's faults at least we avoided the mistake and disater Mitt Romney in the White House would have beem.
really docerni

Columbus, GA

#27 Sep 22, 2013
really dorcery. romney would be like a mosquito bite compared to the machete amputation we are enduring now. be real man. compare. even you would prefer someone more like ronald reagan compared to that cat running things now.

Columbus, GA

#29 Sep 22, 2013
David523 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you are a Democrat / Liberal. You have listened to the Liberal propaganda and accepted it as fact. You are so happy in your ignorance and so staunchly opposed to questioning what you are told that truth and honesty are not considerations. You are part of a sad group who will remain on the sidelines in ignorance so you may claim victory because you were above the petty discourse. To have something better you have to want something better. To pursue something better you have to understand the differences. You Fail these. The topic of this discussion is “What is an informed Democrat” and you have clearly shown you’re NOT informed no matter what tag you want to hide behind. You are the worst voter of ALL because you don’t care and don’t want to learn. So I Quoted your last comment where you try to show your knowledge. Please demonstrate your knowledge by elaborating, in detail, to support that comment.
I voted for Gary Johnson, the third party candidate, for President in 2012.

Seems to mt that if I was a "Democrat", as you accuse me of, I would have voted for Obama.

Columbus, GA

#31 Sep 22, 2013
David523 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you have responded to a comment without understanding what was said. You have made claims of facts and I have asked you to present your facts. Once again you have not elaborated on your facts. We have been through this before where you want to proclaim extensive knowledge on an issue and when pushed to validate your claims, NOTHING! As for you being an informed voter, You Fail. As for you being an informed Citizen, You Fail. You need to go back and talk music where you have a gullible following, giving you a false sense of credibility!
My point is simple.

Both Republican and Democrats are part of our problem in America, and both are corrupt.

I voted for, and belive in, the fact that America's answer lies in casting aside these two parties and begin to try to build a valid and strong Third Party...

Thus, I voted for the best man for the job of President last year... Gary Johnson.

Not Obama, and certainly not the sleazy Romney.

--
"I offer a toast to the undiscovered country... the future." -Chancellor Gorkon

Columbus, GA

#33 Sep 23, 2013
David523 wrote:
<quoted text>
So once again you persist in your ignorance by spreading your unsubstantiated claims, refusing to validate your accusations. Any idea that you present legitimate information is a joke. You succeed in providing mindless opinions lacking any foundation in verifiable fact. As to Credibility – You Fail. You need to go back and talk music where you have a gullible following, giving you a false sense of credibility!
This simple fact sshould be "credible" to you.

I find both Repubicans and Democrats offensive and unworthy of my Vote.

So, last year, and in the future... I'm taking my Vote elsewhere.

The time is right to begin trying to build a valid Third Party.
Smiths Station Panthers

Griffin, GA

#34 Sep 23, 2013
Speaking as a former democrat, neither side is perfect but comparing both I had to switch, Obama has trashed this country and forcing his social beliefs about abortion, homosexuality and other evil things on this country.
I truly detest this president more than any other, and it's because of what he's done to America, so much division and hatred. He was supposed to bring everyone together but the fruits of his presidency so far is misery, despair and rage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hogbottom #10 - May 2nd 2015 Thu not columbus 6
Review: CHAPLAIN PAUL VOORHEES MINISTRIES Thu gayal61 9
1915 Circus Train Wreck tragedy Thu Smiths Station Pa... 16
Tom Snelling's book (Aug '13) Wed Will Dockery 3
1915 train wreck in Columbus Jan 26 Will Dockery 3
Benning rd. & 32nd street Jan 26 Will Dockery 3
Clapp's Factory Jan 26 Will Dockery 3
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web