NW woman faces possession count

NW woman faces possession count

There are 1 comment on the Salem News story from Nov 2, 2012, titled NW woman faces possession count. In it, Salem News reports that:

Chealsea A. Cope, 35, Silliman Street, New Waterford, was served a secret indictment from the Columbiana County Common Pleas Court grand jury on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salem News.

Concerned neighbor

Springfield, NJ

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Jason cope & Chelsea sayer cope are so bad on drugs. She has 3 children 1 who is old enough to be on his own another boy around 12 who now lives with his dad. And a 16 year old daughter who just stays anywhere she can lay her head!!! Where is cps this child is in danger. Where is her father?? Please some one help me get a hold of her father, grandparent, cps. Someone to help her. This is so sad. Everyone here knows how many times the cops have been to her house because of drugs. God help these children!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rib Fest cookin' up 10th year May '16 cm punk 1
News Bikers pour into Salem (Jul '15) May '16 What about 3
Salem Giant Eagle Mar '16 Highly Satisfied 1
News Across Our Communities (Feb '16) Feb '16 carrollmac345 1
News Chad Kroeger reportedly dumped girlfriend for A... (Aug '12) Jan '16 Kimmerz 10
News Toronto will not participate in ITCL (Dec '15) Dec '15 Old School Logic 2
News Municipal Court (Jun '15) Jun '15 Concerned 1

Columbiana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbiana Mortgages