Oaxaca Mexican Grill opening in Columbiana

Jun 8, 2012 Read more: Shelby County Reporter

Felix Rural and his wife, Kim, are busy making ready the building that was once Kentucky Fried Chicken to house their second restaurant, Oaxaca Mexican Grill.

Read more
badboy

United States

#1 Jun 20, 2012
Hell yea
finally a decent food
good for you guys
Old Fisherman

Birmingham, AL

#2 Jul 28, 2012
Gave it a try last night. Wife had Faja Nachos and gave them a fairly good rating. I had Fish Veracruz and was disappointed. The fish was a nice size Tilapia filet and had been lightly pan fried. The fish flavor was good but it did not include a Veracruz style sauce. ( most places including in Mexico that I have ordered a Veracruz style fish had a freshly cooked tomato based sauce that included green olives, onions, green peppers, and jalapeno peppers.) There was no sauce on this dish. The chips were hot and the salsa had a good flavor but needed more heat. The guacomole serving on the dish was too small to even know whether it was good. Cost about $20 bucks with non alcohol beverages for the two of us plus tip. Due to convenient location we will try it again but not order the same dishes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African Americans Challenge Supreme Court Over ... Mar '15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
for your valuable attention my ebook UNDERGROUN... Feb '15 giovanni tommasini 1
Shoneys Feb '15 loco 2
News Feasibility study ongoing for Oak Mountain Stat... (Aug '14) Feb '15 Fred 2
Will paying for defensive driving for an Arizon... (Jan '14) Dec '14 Benny 4
Does any one know Kristal Coleman Casey Ratiliff! (Jul '09) Dec '14 Pedro 4
News Here's what Alabaster leaders say about the pro... Nov '14 heartattachkid 1
More from around the web

Columbiana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]