Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 1, 2013
kudos to all of you that like her, good for you, happy for ya, but I effin hate her.
I need dirt on her NOW. She is making my life miserable.
She thinks she is better than everyone. Driving her lil luxury car around like she can afford that and looking down her nose at everyone else. Never has her kids with her, they should be with the father! Cheats on her boyfriend with that one guy and he loves her like a lapdog loves a legless hobo.
Anyways, I don't have to tell you everything cause if you know her then you already know, and if you don't agree, you will one day.
AMS

Columbia, TN

#2 Oct 2, 2013
Tired of getting screwed wrote:
kudos to all of you that like her, good for you, happy for ya, but I effin hate her.
She thinks she is better than everyone. Driving her lil luxury car around like she can afford that and looking down her nose at everyone else. Never has her kids with her, they should be with the father! Cheats on her boyfriend with that one guy and he loves her like a lapdog loves a legless hobo.
Anyways, I don't have to tell you everything cause if you know her then you already know, and if you don't agree, you will one day.
I actually know her very well. I will share some "dirt" with you. She married this guy several years back, he lied to her constantly, she finally found out about a son he swears he doesn't have, yet there are court documents to prove it. They divorced, that same guy who you say should have his kids moved over an hour away from them. He is always late with child support, says he isn't working (but we all know he is). He doesn't have the children when he is supposed to have them for many different excuses- trucks broken down, no gas money, working, out of town ect. She also has to deal with a new wife that sends threatening text messages, fraudulent Craig's List adds ect. Funny thing is, she laughs at her, she's unphased by the disrespect she has received. Amanda's hands are dirty, but not because she's throwing dirt, but because she has to clean up the mess that this guy and his wife have made. Have a nice day!
remember me

Sweetwater, TN

#3 Oct 3, 2013
If Amanda reads this I wonder if she went to a church camp around 15 years ago at lookout mountain and would remember me, she was tall for her age and pretty. It is a pretty common name so might not be the same girl
Real Housewives of C-Town

Spring Hill, TN

#4 Oct 5, 2013
Looks like Real Housewives of Columbia got picked up for another season!

So stay tuned for catfights, vicious gossip, weirdos, internet stalking and MORE!
no its not

White House, TN

#5 Oct 5, 2013
Nope, wrong Amanda, thank you though and good luck to whomever those people are...
AMS wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually know her very well. I will share some "dirt" with you. She married this guy several years back, he lied to her constantly, she finally found out about a son he swears he doesn't have, yet there are court documents to prove it. They divorced, that same guy who you say should have his kids moved over an hour away from them. He is always late with child support, says he isn't working (but we all know he is). He doesn't have the children when he is supposed to have them for many different excuses- trucks broken down, no gas money, working, out of town ect. She also has to deal with a new wife that sends threatening text messages, fraudulent Craig's List adds ect. Funny thing is, she laughs at her, she's unphased by the disrespect she has received. Amanda's hands are dirty, but not because she's throwing dirt, but because she has to clean up the mess that this guy and his wife have made. Have a nice day!
I got a clue

White House, TN

#6 Jan 31, 2014
yea meet me at O charleys in SH 2-1-14 and I will fill you in:)
Tired of getting screwed

White House, TN

#7 Jan 31, 2014
Nope I'm good, she adopted an Asian baby moved to Colorado, and started pediatrics school out there.

We are actually great friends now :)

So I am not going to follow this any longer, I actually forgot about it.

I am newly in youth ministry and wish everyone the best.
Tired of getting screwed

White House, TN

#8 Jan 31, 2014
Update:

she adopted an Asian baby moved to Colorado, and started pediatrics school out there.

We are actually great friends now :)

So I am not going to follow this any longer, I actually forgot about it.

I am newly in youth ministry and wish everyone the best
Tired of getting screwed

White House, TN

#9 Jan 31, 2014
Wow, you are from Franklin Ky also??? You should come to church with us!!!

http://www.turningpointcn.com

I am a youth minister there and would love to have you and your family!
I got a clue wrote:
yea meet me at O charleys in SH 2-1-14 and I will fill you in:)
Tired of getting screwed

White House, TN

#10 Jan 31, 2014
http://www.turningpointcn.com

Help for those who have hate in their hearts, Me and Amanda Dawn Underwood are the best of friends now and I wish I could erase this whole feed. Everyone thinks they know her and you got the wrong one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is reindeer meat good to eat? 1 hr klondike 2
Automatic Transmission Repair shop 2 hr Paul Bear 2
owner of gravity 5 hr please 10
Corruption In Tennessee 9 hr Wondering 84
RIP Dr. Rector Sun SHAME on YOU 13
"Sherriff Office Captain Under TBI Investigation" Sun huh 65
Cornersville (Jun '14) Sun Woden is Lord 41
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web