youre just another loser

Lewisburg, TN

#41 Mar 20, 2013
Why Ask wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is accusing any of wrong doing just asking if others customers could have been overcharged also and if any city officials even asked if those other customers were overcharged or even looked to see? That what puzzels me why not if not did any not ask or check and see?
Did the city find the over charge and ask or did the electric company find the overcharge and just tell?
Why should the customers be responsible to ask if they were overcharged, when is that not the electric company board and city officials job to see that no one is overcharge?
It is like going to McDonalds and asking if they sell gasoline. Notice the Topix title at the top of this page says, "cops need to do there job right." It doesn't say anything about your complaints. You have posted those complaints on several topix' out of line. That is disrespectful to those who are attempting to have a discussion about THEIR topic, not yours. Just start a topix about your complaint and keep your topic on line. If no one adds to your topic, it is not fair that you run over someone else's topic with it. That is what you do. Would you like me to start a Topix with your complaint? And then every once in a while you can make a comment on your topic to bring it back up to the top of the list for others to see. I am not trying to be mean to you, I am just trying to get you to stop disrespecting everyone's topics.
Oink Oink

United States

#42 Mar 20, 2013
I know a few cops and they are all drunks. There are a few good ones left but not many.
Pigs

United States

#43 Mar 20, 2013
Who was the cop many years ago who shot that retarded person?

Or was that in Columbia?
watchin u

Columbia, TN

#44 Mar 20, 2013
When they promoted DA to chief, a lot of the racist/sexist piggies became like repo-men or private dicks or something. Too bad DA wasn't no better than his predecessor, he just happened to be black.
I apologize

Columbia, TN

#45 Mar 20, 2013
youre just another loser wrote:
<quoted text>
It is like going to McDonalds and asking if they sell gasoline. Notice the Topix title at the top of this page says, "cops need to do there job right." It doesn't say anything about your complaints. You have posted those complaints on several topix' out of line. That is disrespectful to those who are attempting to have a discussion about THEIR topic, not yours. Just start a topix about your complaint and keep your topic on line. If no one adds to your topic, it is not fair that you run over someone else's topic with it. That is what you do. Would you like me to start a Topix with your complaint? And then every once in a while you can make a comment on your topic to bring it back up to the top of the list for others to see. I am not trying to be mean to you, I am just trying to get you to stop disrespecting everyone's topics.
I do agree but do say you did not start this topic, as to the IP as your and my conversation drifted in all directions it did get off topic and I apologize for that if it offended you!
Love Thy Neighbor

Columbia, TN

#46 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Here the point of same complaints on lots of different topics. What better way to get those complaints knowest than ask the same types of questions on all topics and what better topic than the police topic? For if the overcharges were against the law then the police that read the topic might investigate or at least report it as to something to look into?
youre just another loser

Lewisburg, TN

#47 Mar 20, 2013
Love Thy Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Here the point of same complaints on lots of different topics. What better way to get those complaints knowest than ask the same types of questions on all topics and what better topic than the police topic? For if the overcharges were against the law then the police that read the topic might investigate or at least report it as to something to look into?
Egads... yeah, let's disrespect other people because our complaints are so much more important than theirs. If that is how you think in your everyday life, that is a sad testimony.

First of all, this is not the police complaint department. The police do not investigate complaints generated on Internet websites. The police do not investigate REAL corporate wrong doings. If anyone does any investigating on behave of the city, it will be Detectives who also don't give a flip about this site. They take their orders from their boss.

The proper way to report consumer complaints is with consumer complaint agencies. See, you're going about this all wrong because you don't do any research on it. You don't even ask the right questions. Do you blindly buy expensive appliances without researching which ones consumers think are best? Probably. And now we are back to the same problem, complaining about unknown problems to people who can't or won't or don't give a flip about it. That is obvious from the lack of interest generated here or anywhere else.
Old timer

Lewisburg, TN

#48 Mar 20, 2013
naw wrote:
<quoted text>
So, just because I did something illegal, I deserve to be mistreated and abused?
HELL yes.
Old timer

Lewisburg, TN

#49 Mar 20, 2013
naw wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that, statistically, the person that calls the cops is the one that goes to jail?
Where do you get your statistics??????
sneaky

Murfreesboro, TN

#50 Mar 20, 2013
Love Thy Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob is not so easily imitated.
It's fun to watch people try.
sneaky

Murfreesboro, TN

#51 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Egads... yeah, let's disrespect other people because our complaints are so much more important than theirs. If that is how you think in your everyday life, that is a sad testimony.
First of all, this is not the police complaint department. The police do not investigate complaints generated on Internet websites. The police do not investigate REAL corporate wrong doings. If anyone does any investigating on behave of the city, it will be Detectives who also don't give a flip about this site. They take their orders from their boss.
The proper way to report consumer complaints is with consumer complaint agencies. See, you're going about this all wrong because you don't do any research on it. You don't even ask the right questions. Do you blindly buy expensive appliances without researching which ones consumers think are best? Probably. And now we are back to the same problem, complaining about unknown problems to people who can't or won't or don't give a flip about it. That is obvious from the lack of interest generated here or anywhere else.
It's even funnier when people fall for it.
youre just another loser

Lewisburg, TN

#52 Mar 20, 2013
sneaky wrote:
<quoted text>
It's even funnier when people fall for it.
Meh... I kind of wondered that myself. LOL! Was hoping there weren't two that looney. I hoped by responding to both, maybe, just maybe he might get it. But I won't hold my breath.
Barty Crouch Jr

United States

#53 Mar 20, 2013
Old timer wrote:
<quoted text>
HELL yes.
You're a moron. I hope you get tazed for speeding and raped in jail.
Two are Always There

Columbia, TN

#55 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Meh... I kind of wondered that myself. LOL! Was hoping there weren't two that looney. I hoped by responding to both, maybe, just maybe he might get it. But I won't hold my breath.
http://www.just4kidsmagazine.com/insp/footpri...
youre just another loser

Lewisburg, TN

#56 Mar 21, 2013
Two are Always There wrote:
Is there a point to this or do you just insist on going off topic?
wonderful

United States

#57 Mar 21, 2013
Lewisburg lost the best officers. The rest are crooked.
youre just another loser

Lewisburg, TN

#58 Mar 21, 2013
wonderful wrote:
Says another loser. Let's provide some proof to back that up. Oh, right, you don't have any. Loser cry baby.
Remember Nazi Germany

Lewisburg, TN

#59 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Is there a point to this or do you just insist on going off topic?
Just remember God is carrying those who try to what is right and watching those who do wrongs!
youre just another loser

Lewisburg, TN

#60 Mar 22, 2013
Remember Nazi Germany wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember God is carrying those who try to what is right and watching those who do wrongs!
This based on a poem? A poem that has nothing to do with scripture or Christianity? I've got some sad scripture for you: It rains on the good as well as the bad. Bad things happen to good people. God does work in certain people for HIS purposes, not ours. And what that poem is really relating to is that when bad things do happen, we can go to God and find solace and refuge in our soul. It doesn't mean what you claim, especially when you consider there are many non-Christian, non-religious people doing all kinds of good works. And good works won't do them squat when it comes to life after death. You have a very odd view of Christianity and God.

And I don't want to remember anything about Nazis. Oh, and there were actually good people forced into being a Nazi. Your brush on life is way too wide.
Save the Women and Young

Lewisburg, TN

#61 Mar 23, 2013
wonderful wrote:
Is that what some are really worried about, lets hope not, surely they are not all crooked?

Is there an old saying "one rotten apple can rotten the whole barrel?"

Are police allowed to black mailing, possible using threats, or offering too making deals when it comes to private citizens, maybe innocent till proven guilty in a court of laws, possible the most voidable, poor women, young people, any, even maybe possible the sick, possible medal retarded, physically ill, who knows?
Yet do we all know are not well trained police when it comes to dangerous undercover work like making drug buys that might get any including the innocent public or used informers themselves killed, drawn deeper, deeper into the drug trade or a life of crimes?

How many who may have just made a first time mistake, but got caught using drugs, or was with someone using drug and rather than go to jail, donít want that on their record, donít want their family or parents told, get offered deals by the police?

How many may have been hurt or killed and that be covered up or not even reported by the police after working as informants?
How many might be able to have been used as personal sex slaves by any possible corrupt police officers or so called corrupt police informants handlers, maybe blackmailed for years with more threats?

Why not use well trained, physically, and mentally checked out police when it comes to any dangerous undercover works, and is not all undercover work might be dangerous?
So if any are hurt or killed at least those undercover police are hopefully well protected, insured, and those hospital bills, funerals, and family compensated as much as can be paid by the taxpayers, and should that not should be the trained policeís jobs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stay away from Lewisburg (Jan '06) 36 min squigy 13,168
Thugs and gansta wanna bees 4 hr I saw what you did 1
owner of gravity 5 hr drugs and sex 5
Dollar tree 6 hr hoofbeat 2
Black Lives Matter 8 hr Set it straight 11
Councilman Robin Minor 20 hr what4 1
RIP Dr. Rector Mon SHAME on YOU 10
Columbia Dating
Find my Match

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports 8:58 AM
Bucs add veteran defensive end Lawrence Sidbury
ESPN10:28 AM
Falcons brush off Saint's 'funeral' trash talk
NBC Sports12:06 PM
Mike Smith says Julio Jones decision will come Sunday morning
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well