Cornersville Cheerleaders need a new ...

Cornersville Cheerleaders need a new cheer coach BAD!

Posted in the Columbia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cornersville Cheerleaders

Lewisburg, TN

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Cornersville Cheerleaders suck bad! They have talent but no coach.They need a cheer coach who can teach them how to cheer! They also need new uniforms. They look like there from the 80's. They need help
creeper

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Well step up and DO IT Terri
Mr Blah

United States

#3 Feb 6, 2013
creeper wrote:
Well step up and DO IT Terri
She's probably a fat cow who's angry at the world. People just want to complain. They don't want to actually do things.

Unless you're willing to step up then don't complain. Calm down and eat another doughnut.
Want changes

Charlotte, NC

#4 Feb 6, 2013
There are plenty of other teachers that are qualified that would like to be the cheer coach. But for some reason Mrs.Campbell refuses to let it go even though she sucks!! It must be for the money, because its not because she is good.
Bye Mrs Campbell

Lewisburg, TN

#5 Feb 6, 2013
I agree there needs to be a big change with cheerleading in Cornersville. Mrs. Campbell thinks she's so great and everyone loves her. She's so wrong! Little does she know everyone in the stands are talking about her. Talking about how sorry the cheerleaders are, and she's the blame! The cheerleaders never look happy, they hardly ever cheer, their uniforms are sad. It's time for new blood! Someone young,upbeat, that enjoys cheerleading. Someone who's not afraid for the girls to show spirit, smile, yell, tumble. Someone who is not so fat & out of shape, who can get in there and cheer with them at practice. Someone who can make cute dances! Mrs. Campbell's can not do any of those things! Her daughter does not know how to tumble so the other girls are not allowed. Her daughter could care a less about being a cheerleader. She always has a hurt knee, leg, head, etc. if shes not hurt she's sitting down eating talking to her mama because she has no friends. Dont think shes cheered 3 full games all year. how many other cheerleaders are allowed to do that? Mrs. Campbell give it up! Set in the bleachers pick your face & talk to the people you think are your friends. When those friends are talking behind your back. Give it up! Focus on maybe passing your boards so you can be a real certified teacher.
Losers

United States

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Listen to the good people of Marshall County talk horrible about others. Typical.
Cut Cheerleading

United States

#8 Feb 10, 2013
Do away with Cheerleading PERIOD! Why does it even exist?

Just an excuse for little girls to dress up slutty and accomplish nothing.

Focus on important things like math and english. Sports produce idiots who throw back beers in singlewide trailers and talk about the "glory days!"

Football is a huge waste of time and money. Think if people got that excited over learning.
Huh?

Cowpens, SC

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Cut Cheerleading wrote:
Do away with Cheerleading PERIOD! Why does it even exist?

Just an excuse for little girls to dress up slutty and accomplish nothing.

Focus on important things like math and english. Sports produce idiots who throw back beers in singlewide trailers and talk about the "glory days!"

Football is a huge waste of time and money. Think if people got that excited over learning.
Bitter are we? You are very uneducated to say the least.
server

Lewisburg, TN

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Why do people come on topixs to slam people? Please have some class. If you have something to say have the nerve to tell thm to their face, but mind you, not in a hillbilly way. 99% of what is said about folks on here is B/S
Wolf Man

Hampden, ME

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Cornersville could indeed use a new Cheer Coach. A young enthusiastic person to get involved with the girls and teach them at the same time.

They very seldom do dance routines. The crowd loves it when they do perform a routine but they need more zip in their dance routines. It would be wonderful to see the cheerleaders tumble as other schools do when cheering.

It might just be time for a new Cheer Coach to encourage the girls to cheer with enthusiasm and to do a few tumbling routines.
in the stands

Lawrenceburg, TN

#12 Feb 19, 2013
Wolf Man wrote:
Cornersville could indeed use a new Cheer Coach. A young enthusiastic person to get involved with the girls and teach them at the same time.
They very seldom do dance routines. The crowd loves it when they do perform a routine but they need more zip in their dance routines. It would be wonderful to see the cheerleaders tumble as other schools do when cheering.
It might just be time for a new Cheer Coach to encourage the girls to cheer with enthusiasm and to do a few tumbling routines.
'

Like anything else...the girls should already have spirit in them and not have to have anyone put it in them. If they don't maybe they are in the wrong job. Good attitude and self pride goes a long way.
As for learning more routines...they can work that out themselves and I am sure they have parents helping.
ooookay

Lewisburg, TN

#13 Feb 19, 2013
in the stands wrote:
<quoted text>'
Like anything else...the girls should already have spirit in them and not have to have anyone put it in them. If they don't maybe they are in the wrong job. Good attitude and self pride goes a long way.
As for learning more routines...they can work that out themselves and I am sure they have parents helping.
You just explained what a coach is for ,send a High School ball team out to play or do their job with out a coach !!... as for routines ,just like plays , that is the coachs job.. they should know what is needed ..
Bull Dog

United States

#14 Feb 19, 2013
Wolf Man wrote:

Well look at the fat azz little girls she has to work with. Them corn fed hoes couldn't cheer if they had to. To much beans and Potatos. Just like their mothers. Fat ugly and lazy.
the truth

Lawrenceburg, TN

#15 Feb 19, 2013
Bull Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Well look at the fat azz little girls she has to work with. Them corn fed hoes couldn't cheer if they had to. To much beans and Potatos. Just like their mothers. Fat ugly and lazy.
You are either a child or a sick, cruel adult. I'm leaning towards thinking you are a child.
why no both

Chapel Hill, TN

#16 Feb 20, 2013
I don't understand why people talk about how schools should do away with sports and focus on academics. Why can't they do both? My child plays sports and has one of the highest gpa's in her class. She could go to college and get scholarships based on her academic scores alone. But she loves playing sports so I don't know why ppl think that should be taken away from her and all the other kids who bust their tails to do both because that is what THEY want to do? I personally don't know who the high school cheer coach is but I agree they should have someone who has the heart to lead them.

And the hateful comment about the girls being fat is probably just some idiot kid who has nothing better to do than troll her this board stirring up trouble. People like that need to just be ignored. They will eventually get bored and go away if they don't get the attention they desperately need.
been there and done that

Lewisburg, TN

#17 Feb 21, 2013
Cornersville Cheerleaders wrote:
Cornersville Cheerleaders suck bad! They have talent but no coach.They need a cheer coach who can teach them how to cheer! They also need new uniforms. They look like there from the 80's. They need help
If you know enough to criticize, you know enough to help use your energy constructively, not bitterly. Your true personality is showing. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who posted the original post in this thread.
CORN TOWN

Hermitage, TN

#18 Mar 6, 2013
CORNERSVILLE'S CHEERLEADERS COULDNT MAKE A CHEER SQUAD AT ANY OTHER SCHOOL. I MEAN GEEZ LOOK AT THEM. I BET NONE OF THEM WOULD MAKE IT AT CHAPLE HILL OR LEWISBURG. NOT BEING MEAN BUT I CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT. IF THEY GET A NEW COACH THESE GIRLS SHOULDNT MAKE IT. THEY HAVE ALWAYS HAD A BAD ATHLETIC PROGRAM AND ALWAYS WILL.
your mother

Lawrenceburg, TN

#19 Mar 6, 2013
CORN TOWN wrote:
CORNERSVILLE'S CHEERLEADERS COULDNT MAKE A CHEER SQUAD AT ANY OTHER SCHOOL. I MEAN GEEZ LOOK AT THEM. I BET NONE OF THEM WOULD MAKE IT AT CHAPLE HILL OR LEWISBURG. NOT BEING MEAN BUT I CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT. IF THEY GET A NEW COACH THESE GIRLS SHOULDNT MAKE IT. THEY HAVE ALWAYS HAD A BAD ATHLETIC PROGRAM AND ALWAYS WILL.
Thoughts like this are best kept to one self. Now go to your room young man and come back out when you grow up and have something good to say about someone.
What

Nebo, NC

#20 Mar 6, 2013
Some of these comments are rude. I do believe CHS cheerleaders are very good! They just need someone that will actually let them do things.They need a new coach point blank..
kelsey corbin

Newberry, SC

#21 Mar 12, 2013
I would be the perfect coach (; i can tumble and i cheered at that school and i live in the school zone(;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joseph Pledger 1 hr Sweet Lillie 1
No rental properties! 4 hr taty 6
Family court judge 12 hr thereturn of some... 8
Taylor DeAnn Dalton Thu Lifetime lburg re... 9
homeless tunnel? Wed Green acid 2
Dr McKnight's office Jun 29 piss ant 4
mike waggoner Jun 29 your right 9

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance