Next Last
concern

Lewisburg, TN

#1 Nov 13, 2012
what happen on 7th ave earlier tonite?
Wondering

Franklin, TN

#2 Nov 13, 2012
Not sure about what happened. Is there school tomorrow or not?
Just a Guess

Lawrenceburg, TN

#3 Nov 13, 2012
All I know is a shooting by a bunch of hispanics. They got them at the jail investigating as far as I know! String'em up!
hmmmmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Actually, they was not all hispanics & since you wanna know so bad call the police station and ask for yourself!
Whocares

Lewisburg, TN

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Actually it was mexicans and blacks..
peoplepeople

Charlotte, NC

#6 Nov 13, 2012
It was not just hispanics, it was blacks involved as well. The blacks shot at the mexicans and one of the mexicans shot back. Only one mexican was charged with the shooting. The black guy is in jail as well. This started @ school between races , and ended out of school, and its supposedly going into tomorrow.

Idk why people have to get on this site & run mouths as if ya know what went down.
Just a Guess

Lawrenceburg, TN

#7 Nov 13, 2012
How do you know we dont know what went down? Who really cares what kind of race war it is or was, or how many, and what damn color they was? They are all stupid as hell and deserve what each and everyone of them get.... NONE of them should of had a gun, Mexicans, Black, or White!!! Period! People that stupid and ignorant of the people around them do NOT belong in Society, they should and NEED to be locked up like animals cause thats what they are!
peoplepeople

Matthews, NC

#8 Nov 13, 2012
I never said anything otherthan to the comment said "hispanics" like they was singling out! So anyways, good night.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10 Nov 14, 2012
In North Chicago,Peurto Ricans live on one end of street and blacks on other end.Always having street fights and brawling.Hate each other.
scanner

Columbia, TN

#12 Nov 14, 2012
Police called back to 7th Ave N again this morning.
how many

Lewisburg, TN

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Anybody arrested at MCHS today?
blacks

Lewisburg, TN

#14 Nov 14, 2012
Whocares wrote:
Actually it was mexicans and blacks..
Iam for the blacks because at least they are American Citizens.
123AND

Charlotte, NC

#15 Nov 14, 2012
123pictures wrote:
In North Chicago,Peurto Ricans live on one end of street and blacks on other end.Always having street fights and brawling.Hate each other.
Exactly what does this have to do with Lewisburg?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#16 Nov 14, 2012

Nothing to you
knowenough

Columbia, TN

#17 Nov 14, 2012
Mexican Gangs are not from here but they are now. These wana be thugs, black or white dont know what their getting into, but they will. These mexican gangs are ruthless and fearless. They will slaughter anyone, even babies. The black gangs in lewisburg are as soft as toilet tissue and will soon find out what real gangsters are all about if they continue to ruffle the feathers of mexican gangs. I could care less. If this state would have demagnitized years ago, then illegals would not be here, because it would be illegal to hire them. They are here and so are the problems that come with it. So called thugs, your education is now.
rowdi

Lewisburg, TN

#18 Nov 14, 2012
Mexican gangs aren't the only idiots killing babies, news reports all the time of drive by shootings killing innocent children,by black thugs.All gangs are a negative infestation of low moral character and low intelligence, otherwise, they would want a better life for their families.As long as our society glorifies the gangster lifestyle in it's tv shows, movies, and music videos,this is the result we will have.One would think human beings would be smart enough to figuer out a way to stamp out gangs of all colors.I believe a lack of education and maybe the absence of fathers in so many kids life has alot to do with whats going on with our young people.
el chiko

Columbus, NC

#19 Nov 15, 2012
Heard ms-13 comin to deal wit dis shit in lewburg...bettr be ready
rowdi

Lewisburg, TN

#20 Nov 15, 2012
I rest my case.
peoplepeople

Lewisburg, TN

#22 Nov 15, 2012
My point exactly, racism..........who cares whose legal or not. This is about ppl trying to hurt one another regardless of race. I also heard something about ms13s, but its really dumb , Lewisburg has always had their problems but now our youths growing up and let me tell you, their something to brag about........oh I can play cowboy & indians(blk & mexi) I'm white but this is dumb.
And to be honest I'm with the one above. I mainly see black thugs on tv for murders so this mexi or black shits for the birds. ;)
g man

United States

#23 Nov 15, 2012
el chiko wrote:
Heard ms-13 comin to deal wit dis shit in lewburg...bettr be ready
tbi and fbi will deal with ms-13

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption In Tennessee 13 min Mother Maybelle 49
Roy Exum: The UAW's New Scab List 16 min retired 6
Current Democrats Running for Office 8 hr Mr Tom 19
Should an Exotic Dancer lead West Jr. PTO? 8 hr anotherchris 5
Building next to Walgreens. 9 hr Goat Roper 2
Would love to just know this girls name.. 11 hr Love to know 2
Fat Girl Smell (Jan '13) 13 hr John 59
Columbia Dating
Find my Match

Columbia Jobs