Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

JanIs wrote:
<quoted text>How could this be posted in city hall? Who is in control of this? Really
What is or was the deal anyways? Is it even true? I doubt the city would allow it.
not bill

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

well all i have seen is folks on here, (2 or 3) whos intent was only to slander farrar and keep him out. stiil you all have not done your home work, there was no arrest in shelbyville, it was dec 2007 in lewisburg, all you have to do is go to the court house and look at the public record. it clearly shows he was arrested in lewisburg and it was thrown out. i hope farrar see's this, this site and the comments are slander, when u state something that is not true, even if it was just something you heard, it is slander when you spread it around.
Little John

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

not bill wrote:
well all i have seen is folks on here,(2 or 3) whos intent was only to slander farrar and keep him out. stiil you all have not done your home work, there was no arrest in shelbyville, it was dec 2007 in lewisburg, all you have to do is go to the court house and look at the public record. it clearly shows he was arrested in lewisburg and it was thrown out. i hope farrar see's this, this site and the comments are slander, when u state something that is not true, even if it was just something you heard, it is slander when you spread it around.
And this advice comes from someone who's name is "not bill". What do you have negative on bill I wonder? I for one was just asking a question. And you say you are hoping mike is reading this? Really now.
People want to know all the facts before they cast a vote. When one runs, one should expect questions and concerns. I never stated any particulars of his arrest because I know nothing. If I were mike I would of cleared them up personally so there were no doubts. I ask you this; Is there any problems with that mr "trying to keep everyone silenced who ask a basic question"?
Ignorance abounds

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

not bill wrote:
well all i have seen is folks on here,(2 or 3) whos intent was only to slander farrar and keep him out. stiil you all have not done your home work, there was no arrest in shelbyville, it was dec 2007 in lewisburg, all you have to do is go to the court house and look at the public record. it clearly shows he was arrested in lewisburg and it was thrown out. i hope farrar see's this, this site and the comments are slander, when u state something that is not true, even if it was just something you heard, it is slander when you spread it around.
Slander is spoken word. Untrue written statements are libel. Even then a poster has a chance to retract a statement made, making a lawsuit unfounded. It does not really matter if he sees it, because there is not much that can be done. The arrest may have been in Marshall County but it is a fact that he was arrested. Other statements have been made about him that I know to be true such as being fired from the Shelbyville Police Department. The statements about his family owning trailer parks is also true. Someone once mentioned that his brother was arrested and prosecuted just a few years ago for bribing a witness which is also a fact. In order to bring a lawsuit against someone the statements must be proven false. All of these statements are FACT.
no one cares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Ignorance abounds wrote:
<quoted text>
Slander is spoken word. Untrue written statements are libel. Even then a poster has a chance to retract a statement made, making a lawsuit unfounded. It does not really matter if he sees it, because there is not much that can be done. The arrest may have been in Marshall County but it is a fact that he was arrested. Other statements have been made about him that I know to be true such as being fired from the Shelbyville Police Department. The statements about his family owning trailer parks is also true. Someone once mentioned that his brother was arrested and prosecuted just a few years ago for bribing a witness which is also a fact. In order to bring a lawsuit against someone the statements must be proven false. All of these statements are FACT.
since you know so much and everything you know is a proven fact .. Let me clear something up for you .. Mf was not fired from shelbyville pd he resigned in case you dont understand what that means he voluntarily quit due to he was a single parent and needed a career more flexable .. If you people want to know anything about him go to his office and ask him he will be glad to tell you .. And as far as his dad owning a trailer park .. My dad owns an old ugly 62 chevy which is irrelevant just like the trailer park .. And for his brother mf is not his brothers keeper so what he also does is irrelevant also .. So do you have any mor facts ?? You seem to know a lot ..
Know a Lot

Mount Pleasant, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

no one cares wrote:
<quoted text>
since you know so much and everything you know is a proven fact .. Let me clear something up for you .. Mf was not fired from shelbyville pd he resigned in case you dont understand what that means he voluntarily quit due to he was a single parent and needed a career more flexable .. If you people want to know anything about him go to his office and ask him he will be glad to tell you .. And as far as his dad owning a trailer park .. My dad owns an old ugly 62 chevy which is irrelevant just like the trailer park .. And for his brother mf is not his brothers keeper so what he also does is irrelevant also .. So do you have any mor facts ?? You seem to know a lot ..
You seem to know a lot too. HHHHHmmmm.
Ignorance abounds

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

no one cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, he was fired. Do you believe everything he tells you? You should go to the SPD and ask since you are so sure everything he tells you is truth. I know a few Shelbyville officers personally and I have asked.
no one cares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Ignorance abounds wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, he was fired. Do you believe everything he tells you? You should go to the SPD and ask since you are so sure everything he tells you is truth. I know a few Shelbyville officers personally and I have asked.
ur wrong again keep asking genius .. He didnt tell me anything .. But if i want to know something im not going to ask somebody about someones elses personal business because once i again thats hear say.. So try again .. I know for a fact .. Believe what u want nobody care .. Ur name says it all ignorance..get a life quit bashing nobody cares
Caring Person

Mount Pleasant, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

no one cares wrote:
<quoted text>
ur wrong again keep asking genius .. He didnt tell me anything .. But if i want to know something im not going to ask somebody about someones elses personal business because once i again thats hear say.. So try again .. I know for a fact .. Believe what u want nobody care .. Ur name says it all ignorance..get a life quit bashing nobody cares
I cares..........
Brother Joel

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Ignorance abounds wrote:
<quoted text>
I know one thing, the police are a very tight knit group of professionals who depend on each other for their own survival. You would think they would not feed on their own. It would surprise me if they even spoke openly about another officer or if the SPD would make comment on what did or did not happen.

I believe whole heartedly, if a person is running, his book should be open and his family should be left out of it. He has no control over what they do. What did mike say? Did anyone even ask him? That would clear up any concerns, just common sense.

I already voted and none of the negative stuff said about farrar made my decision. I based the positive things I heard and voted for Bill Williams, but that is just me.
Innocent until proven

Mount Pleasant, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

no one cares wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, even if he did wrong, the people do not need to know his personal business.
Right to Know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Innocent until proven wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, even if he did wrong, the people do not need to know his personal business.
Sorry, but when you run for public office people have a need and right to know your personal business relating to work history, political beliefs, or criminal history.
Touchy Situation

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Right to Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but when you run for public office people have a need and right to know your personal business relating to work history, political beliefs, or criminal history.
First of all I would not run because chances are my 3rd grade teacher would take me down. With that said, people have been digging up dirt on politicians for centuries. That is what they do. If you are not clean enough to work in a kitchen you shouldn't. In some cases they just don't care. If they fly under the radar, get away with it and get elected they may continually do the same and feel untouchable.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

No slander is involved by posting a link to a mug shot. Regardless what any supporter may think this is information that is useful when deciding on a candidate's credibility. Like it or not, it is what it is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

not bill wrote:
Honey you are just simple minded and ignorant. Your post hurts the candidate in question. If I were him you would be provided a gag in order to help his reputation. Roflmao. Bless your heart.
Mom

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey you are just simple minded and ignorant. Your post hurts the candidate in question. If I were him you would be provided a gag in order to help his reputation. Roflmao. Bless your heart.
Please don't be unkind to not bill. Some seem to think he is not right and most likely not all there.
WOW

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

nop i,s aint all there, eyes got mys education in looserburg, ands eyes got the bestes eyes could do here

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Mom wrote:
<quoted text>Please don't be unkind to not bill. Some seem to think he is not right and most likely not all there.
I understand. Unfortunately what I posted was true however. It's probably best that "no bill" refrain from his attempts at clearing up any misconceptions on anyone. But thank you for your advice. I will attempt to say things differently in the future.
Uncle Si

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

I am tired of the same clique always controlling Lewisburg. The fact that "they" are so afraid of Farrar as to put his mug shot on the wall at City Hall tells me everything I need to know. He scares the Hell out of the people who have held this town back for years. That's enough to get my vote.
Serious Voter

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Uncle Si wrote:
I am tired of the same clique always controlling Lewisburg. The fact that "they" are so afraid of Farrar as to put his mug shot on the wall at City Hall tells me everything I need to know. He scares the Hell out of the people who have held this town back for years. That's enough to get my vote.
I may be a little bit smarter than you. It looks like you vote for the wrong reason, so I will go in and vote (for Billy Williams) and bring my wife to cancel out your vote. Nobody knows if the picture was there anywho. You seem to be a real sucker and no wonder we have certain people in office.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of117
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Columbia Forum right now

Search the Columbia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min BOiaF 138,778
Sheriff Norman Dalton 22 min double barrel 168
Maury County Sheriff 2014 (Sep '13) 26 min Nothing but truth 421
Is Cornersville operating illegally? 9 hr get your facts straight 3
Public Defenders Race 9 hr Fred 26
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 10 hr WTH 8,871
Fat Kids - Child Abuse (Sep '10) 10 hr WOW 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••