Farrar's Mugshot
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
info

Lewisburg, TN

#1 Apr 25, 2013
View the link below and see who you are voting for if you are thinking about voting for Farrar. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing and he had the nerve to put a negative ad in the paper about
Bingham. Wonder if he would want this in the paper. Tell all your friends. He should be the last person you vote for.

www.mugshotsonline.com/tennessee/shelbyville/...
LOL

Lewisburg, TN

#2 Apr 25, 2013
At least he is smiling! I like the shirt, it looks good on him. But the mug shot is kind of old, from 2007. That's like what, 6 years ago? Nothing newer? Has he rehabilitated? Have none of the former candidates ever done anything wrong? Lie? Cheat? Got drunk? But just never charged for it? I can't count the number of times I've heard those accusations in the past. Just wondering.
the past

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Apr 25, 2013
Farrar's charges are not your average run of the mill charges. it says on the mug shot that he was arrested for Criminal Trespassing and also Reckless Endangerment. Not your everyday lie, cheat or being drunk. I don't believe Williams or Bingham have ever been arrested. Will not be voting for a man with a criminal background. Six year, does it really matter. Do you want him for your mayor? I don't. Remember all the ugly and disrespectful signs he used to post outside of his business on the square. I don't want him representing Lewisburg in any way. There has to be a reason why he lives here instead of Shelbyville. Check into his past and maybe you will find out.
plainsilly

United States

#4 Apr 25, 2013
Voting for Bill Williams.

No votes for Farrar.....
just me

Franklin, TN

#5 Apr 25, 2013
info wrote:
View the link below and see who you are voting for if you are thinking about voting for Farrar. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing and he had the nerve to put a negative ad in the paper about
Bingham. Wonder if he would want this in the paper. Tell all your friends. He should be the last person you vote for.
www.mugshotsonline.com/tennessee/shelbyville/...
Nice try Mamie! LOL
just me

Franklin, TN

#6 Apr 25, 2013
the past wrote:
Farrar's charges are not your average run of the mill charges. it says on the mug shot that he was arrested for Criminal Trespassing and also Reckless Endangerment. Not your everyday lie, cheat or being drunk. I don't believe Williams or Bingham have ever been arrested. Will not be voting for a man with a criminal background. Six year, does it really matter. Do you want him for your mayor? I don't. Remember all the ugly and disrespectful signs he used to post outside of his business on the square. I don't want him representing Lewisburg in any way. There has to be a reason why he lives here instead of Shelbyville. Check into his past and maybe you will find out.
Bondsman = Bounty Hunting = Trespassing & Reckless Endangerment charges??? Maybe that's why he was charged but not convicted. So typical of Lewisburg to always assume the worst.
LOL

Lewisburg, TN

#7 Apr 25, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Bondsman = Bounty Hunting = Trespassing & Reckless Endangerment charges??? Maybe that's why he was charged but not convicted. So typical of Lewisburg to always assume the worst.
Cool! You sound like you know him well! So, if he was not convicted of those charges, was he convicted of any other??? Hmmm??? Well???? Tell the truth now that you have admitted to knowing him. Let's hear if you have something more to add or just blowing smoke. LMFAO!
facts

Nashville, TN

#8 Apr 25, 2013
at least get your record stright, mr farrar did not get arrested in bedford county, it was in marshall county, and he was arrested for reckless endangerment and trespassing, now that you know that, did you know that the lady dorris bennet lied on him and that's why it was thrown out of court when the lie came to light, she did cause farrar was chasing her son who fled court, he was doing his job. the day she claimed he did this he was at the jail working when an officer came out side and said your on the police scanner , someone in chapel hill claims you are there chasing them right now, so the police did not charge him she went to e fosters office and took out her own warrant, again it was dropped when it showed on video that farrar was no where around this lady. now there you'll go all i had to do was call the court house to find this out. if anyone is getting slandered its farrar, he is not what a few want you to think cause they are scared of what he will do when in office to get them in trouble . as far as the ad i see it as the truth, not slander, jb did something unethical and was called on it, he has a chance to respond to farrar...funny how this keeps popping up, as half facts only...why not tell the whole story being you know that muc
LOL

Lewisburg, TN

#9 Apr 25, 2013
facts wrote:
at least get your record stright, mr farrar did not get arrested in bedford county, it was in marshall county, and he was arrested for reckless endangerment and trespassing, now that you know that, did you know that the lady dorris bennet lied on him and that's why it was thrown out of court when the lie came to light, she did cause farrar was chasing her son who fled court, he was doing his job. the day she claimed he did this he was at the jail working when an officer came out side and said your on the police scanner , someone in chapel hill claims you are there chasing them right now, so the police did not charge him she went to e fosters office and took out her own warrant, again it was dropped when it showed on video that farrar was no where around this lady. now there you'll go all i had to do was call the court house to find this out. if anyone is getting slandered its farrar, he is not what a few want you to think cause they are scared of what he will do when in office to get them in trouble . as far as the ad i see it as the truth, not slander, jb did something unethical and was called on it, he has a chance to respond to farrar...funny how this keeps popping up, as half facts only...why not tell the whole story being you know that muc
No offense to your integrity or story, but your lack of apparent education does not speak well for you. And just the fact that Farrar has this sort of petty drama surrounding him speaks volumes of what would surround him should he be elected. It is one thing to be accused of not being the best for the job, it is quite another of having all that baggage still lurking around at this point. It far over shadows what qualifications he has. Ummm... now that I brought that up, just what qualifications DOES he have??? Please list these, like prior management positions, college degrees, and so on and and so on. I await on this before I vote.
just me

Franklin, TN

#10 Apr 25, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool! You sound like you know him well! So, if he was not convicted of those charges, was he convicted of any other??? Hmmm??? Well???? Tell the truth now that you have admitted to knowing him. Let's hear if you have something more to add or just blowing smoke. LMFAO!
I DON'T know him. But I DO have common sense & a logical way of thinking.
LOL

Lewisburg, TN

#11 Apr 25, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
I DON'T know him. But I DO have common sense & a logical way of thinking.
I have no doubt you think that. However, what you wrote says differently. No offense. I am not attempting to belittle you but just being real about what you wrote. Are you defending his honor as in he is not an axe murderer, or recommending he has qualifications that far out weigh his criminal discrepancies?
facts

Nashville, TN

#12 Apr 25, 2013
the fact is you all know nothing and not willing to know the truth, it is clear you only intend to slander him as the true facts can be found at the court house......you claim you know him, well what else do you know of him other then he was attested for these things....or is that all you know good or bad about him....it is the same person who keeps putting this on here...what is it that makes him so bad other then you saying so? it is clear every time you get on here you take bills side and throw dirt to mike. at-least be grown like farrar was and dont be afraid to put you name on what you say. at least he can look you in the eye and state facts
Willis

United States

#13 Apr 25, 2013
An arrest does not mean that the inmate has been convicted of the crime.
Uncle Si

Columbia, TN

#14 Apr 25, 2013
I'm voting for him just because he has the good ol' boys scared shitless. They have run this town into the ground. Give 'em hell!
The truth

Shelbyville, TN

#15 Apr 25, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense to your integrity or story, but your lack of apparent education does not speak well for you. And just the fact that Farrar has this sort of petty drama surrounding him speaks volumes of what would surround him should he be elected. It is one thing to be accused of not being the best for the job, it is quite another of having all that baggage still lurking around at this point. It far over shadows what qualifications he has. Ummm... now that I brought that up, just what qualifications DOES he have??? Please list these, like prior management positions, college degrees, and so on and and so on. I await on this before I vote.
I completely agree with you. He has no qualifications. He was fired from the Shelbyville PD. The only reason he has a bonding business is because of his family in Shelbyville. They own the bonding business in Shelbyville and he runs the one in Lewisburg. He rode his daddy's coat tails to get what he has. His family owns a lot of trailer parks in Shelbyville. They are slumlords. He is definitely not someone that you want to be mayor.
Hah

Lewisburg, TN

#16 Apr 25, 2013
Uncle Si wrote:
I'm voting for him just because he has the good ol' boys scared shitless. They have run this town into the ground. Give 'em hell!
I voted for him too just to shake them muthas up! They to comfortable rippin off the tax payers. It time to give some of that love back!
Think about it

Lewisburg, TN

#17 Apr 25, 2013
Hah wrote:
<quoted text>
I voted for him too just to shake them muthas up! They to comfortable rippin off the tax payers. It time to give some of that love back!
I will vote for Bill Williams, he is the best of both worlds. I personally feel those voting for MFarrer expecting him to fight tooth and nail for them against the good ole boy machine which runs this city are going about it the wrong way. I feel MFarrar will do nothing but fight and nobody will gain anything.
With Bill Williams at least we stand a chance to go up against issues diplomatically, firmly and in a civilized manner letting those dealing with him know he doesn't play games. Besides, Bill will be best dealing with outsiders who want to come into the city with jobs. Although he is not a lifelong MC resident he knows enough people to get things done.
Bottom line, do you want someone who is known to lock horns on issues and get nowhere or someone who is respected by all, already mayor-like and can be trusted to act professionally in the quest of getting the same results we all are looking for? I prefer getting positive results versus walking away saying something like "man, he really told him, didn't he?" or "did you see that guys face when the mayor said that?" resulting in a stalemate.
no to williams wife

Nashville, TN

#18 Apr 26, 2013
Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
I will vote for Bill Williams, he is the best of both worlds. I personally feel those voting for MFarrer expecting him to fight tooth and nail for them against the good ole boy machine which runs this city are going about it the wrong way. I feel MFarrar will do nothing but fight and nobody will gain anything.
With Bill Williams at least we stand a chance to go up against issues diplomatically, firmly and in a civilized manner letting those dealing with him know he doesn't play games. Besides, Bill will be best dealing with outsiders who want to come into the city with jobs. Although he is not a lifelong MC resident he knows enough people to get things done.
Bottom line, do you want someone who is known to lock horns on issues and get nowhere or someone who is respected by all, already mayor-like and can be trusted to act professionally in the quest of getting the same results we all are looking for? I prefer getting positive results versus walking away saying something like "man, he really told him, didn't he?" or "did you see that guys face when the mayor said that?" resulting in a stalemate.
so bill will lay down...hmmm...glad i voted for farrar. he is not scared to tell it like it is. bill will just be a sell out like the rest, like he was a sell out with the hotel. if you vote for bill you are voting for the roberts, woods and roberts have been touring him around their click, trying to break him in, just in case he wins, well i got news for you, he will not win, most in this town same the same thing, "we don't know him or never heard of him, so i seems his wife whom is crazy put him up to this". do we want his wife, who fail as prz of the chamber who failed at prez of civic group here in town, what influence will she have over him. get your facts right...the best for the job is farrar.
James

Lewisburg, TN

#19 Apr 26, 2013
no to williams wife wrote:
<quoted text>
so bill will lay down...hmmm...glad i voted for farrar. he is not scared to tell it like it is. bill will just be a sell out like the rest, like he was a sell out with the hotel. if you vote for bill you are voting for the roberts, woods and roberts have been touring him around their click, trying to break him in, just in case he wins, well i got news for you, he will not win, most in this town same the same thing, "we don't know him or never heard of him, so i seems his wife whom is crazy put him up to this". do we want his wife, who fail as prz of the chamber who failed at prez of civic group here in town, what influence will she have over him. get your facts right...the best for the job is farrar.
You have no idea of what you are speaking. Please present facts to back up what you say. When was she President of the chamber???Year? You are a fool with now idea what the truth is. Leave this fine lady alone!
Productive People 4 Bill

Lewisburg, TN

#20 Apr 26, 2013
no to williams wife wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like a big shovel of doo-doo. You have no idea what this lady is all about. I guess you did not get the memo:*******Bill is running******* and he knows business and his wife is not new to business.

What I know she did a pretty good job with everything she touched. Farrar is going after the "unproductive types" to gather votes, are you one of those?

You have hate in your heart and it looks like you are out for revenge for some reason, which makes you nothing more than a sore loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lewisburg vs.Chapel Hill? Better Place To Live? 4 min Do live in Public... 15
Marshall Tribune 3 hr The Castle 15
OMAR Steakhouse (Nov '14) 16 hr Just Saying 81
Lewisburg Water 17 hr Just Saying 10
Work 23 hr You are lazy 22
Freecycle 23 hr The Good News is 29
What do you think of Jade Helm? Tue Texas militia 2
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE