As a ex-mormon, the mormons believe t...

As a ex-mormon, the mormons believe there are several hierarchies

Posted in the Columbia Forum

Ted

Livingston, TN

#1 Sep 3, 2012
Yes you are right, I investigated mormonism years ago, it is not a true christian faith.

] The MORMON, Mitt Romney.

Yes you are right, I investigated mormonism years ago, it is not a true christian faith.

] The MORMON, Mitt Romney.

As a ex-mormon, the mormons believe there are several hierarchies of heaven. The blacks (do not remember if other minorities too) CANNOT go any higher than the lowest heaven. The whites get to go to the best heaven. Been awhile since I was a mormon, but I would be surprised if the Salt Lake City Prophet has changed this as it came from Joseph Smith.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: September 1, 2012 2:32:58 PM PDT

The MORMON, Mitt Romney.

My grandmother was a Seventh Day Adventist and I remember her and my grandfather telling me that Negroes were dirty and to be scorned because they were descendents of Ham (one of Noah's three children) and that the Bible said it, so that settled it.

...Ted
of heaven. The blacks (do not remember if other minorities too) CANNOT go any higher than the lowest heaven. The whites get to go to the best heaven. Been awhile since I was a mormon, but I would be surprised if the Salt Lake City Prophet has changed this as it came from Joseph Smith.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: September 1, 2012 2:32:58 PM PDT

The MORMON, Mitt Romney.

My grandmother was a Seventh Day Adventist and I remember her and my grandfather telling me that Negroes were dirty and to be scorned because they were descendents of Ham (one of Noah's three children) and that the Bible said it, so that settled it.

...Ted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OMAR Steakhouse (Nov '14) 2 hr AmPieJam UncleSam 91
Multimatic Sun Multi- mgmt 5
Poll How often do you 'check in' on Topix forums? (Oct '07) Jun 23 FinnyFerret Needs... 1,611
Mike "scooter" smith wanted or snitching? Jun 22 Get off your high... 16
Tiffany minor Jun 22 Concerned citizen 1
Judge Gallagher (Mar '11) Jun 21 mr bill 21
Cats Jun 20 Been there 5

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages