Fat Girl Smell
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ILoveFitGirls

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Why are so many women in Lewisburg fat? Many have that fat girl smell. It's a mix between butt and dirty vag smell.

They are always at Walmart stinking up the place. If you're too fat to wash yourself then you may consider weight loss.

Thanks
poon tang

United States

#2 Jan 30, 2013
ILoveFitGirls wrote:
Why are so many women in Lewisburg fat? Many have that fat girl smell. It's a mix between butt and dirty vag smell.

They are always at Walmart stinking up the place. If you're too fat to wash yourself then you may consider weight loss.

Thanks
What do they taste like?
Freddy Jackson

United States

#3 Jan 31, 2013
The fat lards that ride the fatty scooters at Wal-Mart are nasty. Can you imagine living your life like that?

I understand that some people have health issues but most are just fat and lazy. Probably eating good on welfare.

The real disabled are the ones who need the scooters and not the fat face stuffers. Lard isn't cool.
Lewisburg Hacker

Mount Juliet, TN

#5 Jan 31, 2013
"Buffet" Big Ugly Fat Fu**ers Eating Together.
Shuffel out to the car and the rocker panels scrape the Wally-world asphalt.
rowdi

Lewisburg, TN

#6 Jan 31, 2013
how sad, I just can't understand the level of cruelty that some people resort to .Today its about overweight people,what s it going to be tomorrow? Hope your posts gave you a real big ego boost, because bullies need to inflict as much pain and humilliation as possible to feel superior over others. Irealize what I say here won't matter o you but I just could'nt be still.
Jed

United States

#7 Jan 31, 2013
rowdi wrote:
how sad, I just can't understand the level of cruelty that some people resort to .Today its about overweight people,what s it going to be tomorrow? Hope your posts gave you a real big ego boost, because bullies need to inflict as much pain and humilliation as possible to feel superior over others. Irealize what I say here won't matter o you but I just could'nt be still.
Suck it up grand pa. No one needs your two cents worth of bull. Haven't you heard, old farts are useless.
rowdi

Lewisburg, TN

#8 Feb 1, 2013
jed,your comment is just about what I expected so you are predictable if nothing else.I have not reached Grandpa status yet so I'm not sure why you assumed that about me and as for my two cents worth of bull I think it has more value than the degrading crap that was posted on here just to hurt people.
Jed

United States

#10 Feb 1, 2013
rowdi wrote:
jed,your comment is just about what I expected so you are predictable if nothing else.I have not reached Grandpa status yet so I'm not sure why you assumed that about me and as for my two cents worth of bull I think it has more value than the degrading crap that was posted on here just to hurt people.

Yea you would think that because you are a lard ass as well I'm sure. One of those men that sits in a chair and your little manhood disappears among the fat rolls with nothing but a faint smell of smigima to locate it.
The Joker

Mount Juliet, TN

#11 Feb 1, 2013
"OOH,smell that smell" I like the aroma of rotten crotch rolly.:)
rowdi

Lewisburg, TN

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Thank you for making my case for me.I think we all get the picture.
jed

United States

#13 Feb 1, 2013
rowdi wrote:
Thank you for making my case for me.I think we all get the picture.
unfornuately I agree. We got the picture and it ain't a pretty one big boy
head job

United States

#14 Feb 1, 2013
Looks to me like most of them fatties work there.
classychik

Lewisburg, TN

#15 Feb 26, 2013
Wow, some guys sure need that ego boost. I'm sure they couldn't even get the "lard asses" to give them the time of day, even if they wanted to...which it's evident they are so shallow as to want a "perfect" woman, when they themselves are anything but perfect. And to see so many agree, and they one decent guy on here attacked....wow....I bet you guys make your moma proud. Karma....will....kick....your. ...ass.
Nose all

Franklin, NC

#16 Feb 26, 2013
I like to sniff the warm bicycle seat of a female rider!
jinx

Tucker, GA

#17 Feb 26, 2013
I like to smell the bath water just as a big woman eases down into it. The vapors are intoxicating. It's a mixture of female dirty holes.
wandering wiccan

Delton, MI

#18 Feb 27, 2013
Its no worse than skinny person too lazy to put on deodorant or try to cover it with tons of cologne. Some people give off odors due to their diets.
ummm

United States

#19 Feb 27, 2013
What about them men with tiny little pickels??? the only piece they can get is a fat smelly heafer bwhahahha bwhahahah
anita

Dallas, TX

#20 Feb 27, 2013
lol.
Bob Barker Pimpin

United States

#21 Feb 28, 2013
I met this old fat cow from Lewisburg and banged her out at the Ellington House apartments. She actually had a pretty face and a nice butt. Anyway, I bent her over and noticed she had pieces of toliet paper stuck on her anus. I finished business and ran out fast. Fat girls can't even clean themselves good.

NASTY!
Trashy talking Men Stink

Columbia, TN

#22 Feb 28, 2013
Bob Barker Pimpin wrote:
I met this old fat cow from Lewisburg and banged her out at the Ellington House apartments. She actually had a pretty face and a nice butt. Anyway, I bent her over and noticed she had pieces of toliet paper stuck on her anus. I finished business and ran out fast. Fat girls can't even clean themselves good.
NASTY!
Do men who don't appreciate women or what they are given, deserve what they get, even if it happens to be aids?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Goofs Again! 1 hr Dump Trump 1
Trump, YOUR FIRED! 6 hr Dump Trump 21
Teacher Tad Cummins had a BED in his classroom ... 6 hr Ernestine 1
Huddle house (Apr '13) 18 hr Mayor Bill 3
ROGER UTTERBACK arrested for murder (Apr '13) Sun Youaredumb 13
Men who share? Sat Ya realy 12
Freezing children Jan 19 U R an idiot 11

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance