Happy Thanksgiving

Since: Oct 11

Lewisburg

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here on Topix. Hope you get to enjoy the day with your dearest family and friends.

123pictures

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thamksgiving to you too sweetie. Just found out my son who is dead's daughter,17, is going to have a baby girl April 14th.She is a junior. He is at Calsonic,two years together.He's a good kid.
huhhh

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Nov 22, 2012
123pictures wrote:
Happy Thamksgiving to you too sweetie. Just found out my son who is dead's daughter,17, is going to have a baby girl April 14th.She is a junior. He is at Calsonic,two years together.He's a good kid.
Only in Lewisburg would a person be happy for a 17 year old junior having a baby by someone that's obviously an adult.

123pictures

Location hidden

#4 Nov 22, 2012
huhhh wrote:
<quoted text>Only in Lewisburg would a person be happy for a 17 year old junior having a baby by someone that's obviously an adult.
Well,it cannot be sent back.Sometimes we can only accept and not throw rocks at our family .I am NOT their judge.I won't say more for I am not appointed the judge.
Good advice

New Albany, MS

#5 Nov 22, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,it cannot be sent back.Sometimes we can only accept and not throw rocks at our family .I am NOT their judge.I won't say more for I am not appointed the judge.
A baby needs a good father, not a " good kid".

123pictures

Location hidden

#6 Nov 22, 2012
Good advice wrote:
<quoted text>
A baby needs a good father, not a " good kid".
Happens to be a good couple.All kids NEED a good family.And all of us make a mistake too.But unfortunately we dont and never have lived in a perfect world. So we try to behave ourselves,not faulting everybody who has a responsibility of their own.We need to be easy to live with, not critical of our loved ones.It isn't what happens to you,it's how you deal with it..Accepting is the first step.We are not perfect either.
What a wonderful world it would be if we never made a mistake in life.We'd all be angels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Change the Names of Public Roads, Bridges o... 15 min Ur a moron 6
If Lewisburg Council all had Emails? (Sep '07) 19 min Ur a moron 13
Circuit Court Clerk Election 38 min Ken 4
2018 sheriff's election 1 hr Dan 3
Pooping on interstate 3 hr Donnie 1
Flu in the Schools Fri BillClintonsLoveC... 4
Please pray for Walker Die Casting (Oct '08) Feb 15 Ur a moron 122

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance