Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,827)

Showing posts 56,521 - 56,540 of58,286
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
raxyax

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Reason is excuse? but sad Firemen

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>The owners should not have waited two hours after the fire started to cakk. Thwy also should have paid the fee. They also should have known better than to let their grandson burn trash during a burn ban and then leave the fire unattended to go take a shower.
It seems so cut and dried I'm not sure what part of this people don't get do you? It's always easier to set back and complain once you messed up. The home owner was irresponsible. End of story.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems so cut and dried I'm not sure what part of this people don't get do you? It's always easier to set back and complain once you messed up. The home owner was irresponsible. End of story.
You can't convince a liberal of that.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Blue wrote:
These people aren't going to believe a word of fact, Jesse. Look at the stats, the poorest of the US, are the southern red states, TN being at the top of that till. They vote against their own best interest, and think they are right.
The poorest and the cheapezt cost of living. You precious blue states cost so much to live in that people are leaving in droves. All you have left are the leeches on welfare with few working and payong taxes to support them. That is why the blue states are goi.g broke.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

I gotta stop tryong to type on this touch screen. LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Well, well, well...looks like some of you on here are going to be "hurtin' for certain"! I hate it! <S>
----------
"Lewisburg Pain Doctor Under Federal Investigation."
("Lewisburg Resident Tied To Florida Clinics.")
Click here:
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130221/NE...
I think it is important to stay on track. Please lets go back to the topic. It is about a fire. Thank you. I am in control of Topix and always will be.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>There was no one in the trailer. If there had been they would have responded. Not that it would have done any good since the owners waited until the trailer was on fire before calling and by the time they responded it was already to dangerous to enter. But I tell you what. Call the SFFD and give them your number and tell them you will gladly volunteer to run into any blaze and save what ever needs to be saved. I am sure they would appreciate that.
I see your point.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>You can't convince a liberal of that.
You have a point.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

You Trolls better read this! is this what's wrong with you Adult Bullies? You reap what you sow!
----------
"The Strange Effect Of Bullying."

Click here:
http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/the-strange-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
You Trolls better read this! is this what's wrong with you Adult Bullies? You reap what you sow!
----------
"The Strange Effect Of Bullying."

Click here:
http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/the-strange-...
Dirty Sally! You are the worst offender on here when you use 2 or 3 screen names to bully posters. Practice what you preach stump-n-rump.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dirty Sally! You are the worst offender on here when you use 2 or 3 screen names to bully posters. Practice what you preach stump-n-rump.
I have a thought if people feel they are being bullied, dont be an azhole in the first place, second you cant not be cyber bullied if you just not read it and go the HELL away your dirty dried up snatch drip.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

SexySasssySenior wrote:
<quoted text>I have a thought if people feel they are being bullied, dont be an azhole in the first place, second you cant not be cyber bullied if you just not read it and go the HELL away your dirty dried up snatch drip.
Lol. Well I guess you have told me. Ok then. Thanks dear.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Well I guess you have told me. Ok then. Thanks dear.
My post was directed to "Idiot dried up snatch drain" she made an asinine post about "bulling." As if she is an innocent predator. I want to be as vial as her. Years and years of her chit on Topix. You my dear are lady. My posts will never be negatively directed to you. I like the work you are doing here on Topix.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

SexySasssySenior wrote:
<quoted text>My post was directed to "Idiot dried up snatch drain" she made an asinine post about "bulling." As if she is an innocent predator. I want to be as vial as her. Years and years of her chit on Topix. You my dear are lady. My posts will never be negatively directed to you. I like the work you are doing here on Topix.
Well thank you for your kind words. I was a little confused because I thought we worked quiet well together but figured maybe I missed something. Thanks my friend.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Yes we do and did. Either she will be appropriate on the forum and respect others and their personal belief systems without condemning them with her fake "elitism" Or I will continue to use her avatars and do as much interrupting and annoying as I can. I feel sorry for Spy Spy, however I have narrowed down who he is. Computers are an amazing thing. You would be surprised how much info you can pull off the computer over and "Avatar" I have more time on my hands than she does. I have not kids, and a man that works and pays all my bills. I'm not on food stamps like she is. Im not on medicare like she is, "I'm not on social security like she is. I did not let my mother fall on the ground and do nothing about it, like she did. I do not hurt other people on Topox like she does. By the way the other post that I put on Lewisburg was NASTY. hahhahahaa I should be ashamed of myself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

SexySasssySenior wrote:
Yes we do and did. Either she will be appropriate on the forum and respect others and their personal belief systems without condemning them with her fake "elitism" Or I will continue to use her avatars and do as much interrupting and annoying as I can. I feel sorry for Spy Spy, however I have narrowed down who he is. Computers are an amazing thing. You would be surprised how much info you can pull off the computer over and "Avatar" I have more time on my hands than she does. I have not kids, and a man that works and pays all my bills. I'm not on food stamps like she is. Im not on medicare like she is, "I'm not on social security like she is. I did not let my mother fall on the ground and do nothing about it, like she did. I do not hurt other people on Topox like she does. By the way the other post that I put on Lewisburg was NASTY. hahhahahaa I should be ashamed of myself.
I said it once and I'll say it again. I was impressed with you finding her sensible shoes and panties pictures. That shocked me so I know it had to have her. Roflmao. Like you I have nothing but time to dedicate to helping her help herself. Life's is good! Lol.

Well yea that was a tad nasty but I've been known to do that on occasion myself so I can't really judge anyone else.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

SexySasssySenior wrote:
So about the Spy guy. Why do we feel sorry for him because I found him to be annoying? His post seem pointless as though he has some great secret site he's bragging about as though anyone cared. Maybe I clocked him wrong though so I'll await your reasoning before posting to him further.

Wonder where everyone is this raining, cool evening?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>So about the Spy guy. Why do we feel sorry for him because I found him to be annoying? His post seem pointless as though he has some great secret site he's bragging about as though anyone cared. Maybe I clocked him wrong though so I'll await your reasoning before posting to him further.

Sorry for all the "though". Lol.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
So about the Spy guy. Why do we feel sorry for him because I found him to be annoying? His post seem pointless as though he has some great secret site he's bragging about as though anyone cared. Maybe I clocked him wrong though so I'll await your reasoning before posting to him further.
For whatever reason, I do not have a an opinion on him yet other than I think he is trying to "befriend" "It" because, mostly feels that we are "ganging" up on an innocent perpetrator. However, I am hoping he will take the time to simply look over the last couple of years lightly and SEE the truth. Further, he might not be from Camden, or he would already know the truth. Or...we actually have ran into someone as profoundly pathetic as "It"

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Check

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,521 - 56,540 of58,286
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbia Discussions

Search the Columbia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min WTSenior 124,327
Maury County Sheriff 2014 (Sep '13) 19 min Dont_be_fooled 8
Animal Control 32 min crycrycry 6
Powder Room (Jan '11) 2 hr The dead husband 17
Sheriff Norman Dalton 2 hr wonder 84
Scottie Poarch for County Mayor (May '10) 3 hr Daisy Mae 275
grotesque and obese 4 hr herp de dur 27
•••
•••
•••
Columbia Dating

more search filters

less search filters