First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Duluth, GA

#22 Feb 28, 2013
Mahmoud wrote:
<quoted text>
For a man to pursue, to spy and peep in on another man and his activities, borderlines upon severe mental illness and deviance.
Repent of this vile proccupation with the activities of another man. Repent before this deviant activity destroys you as Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed.
Repent of this deviance while there is still time.
You are not god so shut up with your bible stuff. The mayor is doing wrong to his family and city. That's all there is to it. He has always cheated on his now ex wife. He blames it on his mom. She was a whore and up and left him and his brothers when they were young. I'm just waiting on the day he cheats on his new wife. It's going to happen, no doubt!!
Smiling Jack

Memphis, TN

#23 Feb 28, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not god so shut up with your bible stuff. The mayor is doing wrong to his family and city. That's all there is to it. He has always cheated on his now ex wife. He blames it on his mom. She was a whore and up and left him and his brothers when they were young. I'm just waiting on the day he cheats on his new wife. It's going to happen, no doubt!!
Go back and re-read the stuff you wrote idiot.

You're not god either, and you are like the Malmoot guy said, a degenerate freak who envies the mayors genitals or something.

Go get a bath ya nasty bastid!
Anonymous

Duluth, GA

#24 Feb 28, 2013
Smiling Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and re-read the stuff you wrote idiot.
You're not god either, and you are like the Malmoot guy said, a degenerate freak who envies the mayors genitals or something.
Go get a bath ya nasty bastid!
I know a lot of details about the mayor. I think what he's doing and what he has done is wrong and something needs to be done about it. Ask me anything and I'll tell you and the rest of the public!!!!
duh

Covington, TN

#25 Mar 1, 2013
***** SCOTT! WE ALL KNOW THIS YOU !!!****** STOP TYING TO PARADE YOURSELF AS A MUSLIM!****** YOU ARE SO TRANSPARENT!
duh

Covington, TN

#26 Mar 1, 2013
**** M A L M O D ****
MY A$$
***NO MUSLIM IS THAT STUPID***
duh

Covington, TN

#27 Mar 1, 2013
AREN'T MUSLIMS NONJUDGEMENTAL????
HMMMMMMM?????
MR. MALMOUD........YOU JUDGE US ALL???????
AND YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOO MUSLIM THAT YOU JUDGE US WITH YOUR ALMIGHTY MUSLIMNESS???
duh

Covington, TN

#28 Mar 1, 2013
MAYBE..........JUST MAYBE YOU ARE NOT A MUSLIM..........DUH!
..........WHAT A GREAT DIGUISE........FOR A FORMER SECURITY GUARD/MAYOR.
The Tic

Memphis, TN

#29 Mar 1, 2013
Repeat from another post:

Let's stop the nastiness and get to the truthful facts!

I personally would like to thank the following:
1. Franklin Cates.
2. Andrea Lowe.
3. A lady identified in the papers as Ms. Sprouse.

I think we all should express our appreciation and respect for these citizens. They stood up and identifying themselves in and to the public, called the Mayor to task for supected malfeasance.
I think the Board of Aldermen are new, but they should have a concept of what is decent and doable for the citizens of Oakland. Examine the azz clowns advising the Mayor and "out" them to the public.

Oakland has a bright future but not with scandal, malfeasance, and questionable characters steering it. Oakland has had enough of the laughing stock box.
Check your facts

Memphis, TN

#30 Mar 1, 2013
duh wrote:
MAYBE..........JUST MAYBE YOU ARE NOT A MUSLIM..........DUH!
..........WHAT A GREAT DIGUISE........FOR A FORMER SECURITY GUARD/MAYOR.
Also would like to point out. I am not sure that the Mr. Mahoumd jerk is Scott. I see that bully posting on a bunch of different cities that have nothing to do with Oakland. Don't know who it is but they are extremely judgmental.
Concerned Parent

Memphis, TN

#31 Mar 1, 2013
Let us ask Terry Leggett, or old man Billy Doyle, or old man David Lee for the truth!

They wouldn't lie!
Mr Desoto

Oakland, TN

#32 Mar 1, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
He has 3 tatts
I have it from reliable souces one of those tattos is on his pecker and is his girlfriends name

christine cunningham chattanooga tennessee

wonder where he found a tatoo person willing to take on a job that big?
Anonymous

United States

#33 Mar 1, 2013
Mr Desoto wrote:
<quoted text>
I have it from reliable souces one of those tattos is on his pecker and is his girlfriends name
christine cunningham chattanooga tennessee
wonder where he found a tatoo person willing to take on a job that big?
Wrong!!! One is one his shoulder. The other 2 are in his chest and stomach. They say miguelina and the other says Claudia in Chinese. She is his wife now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marshall County Bookings and Mugshots 33 min WowboutWow 5
Cornersville assistant principal punishes entir... Mon Wow 8
Is Artie and the city manager going to cater to... Mon Bystander 9
Dairy Drag Queen Mon Curious 10
Thank you Mon Lynn Cohen 1
Incest In Petersburg Sun only in burg 8
Nudist Colony in Lewisburg? (Jul '10) Sun only in burg 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages