Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

who won in the election for mayor of oakland, TN?
lady luck

Bolivar, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

whitley g wrote:
Scott Ferguson
U Know It

Oakland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

whitley g wrote:
SATAN
Truth or Consequences

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Who won?

The people of Oakland did in the fact they elected who they thought would come forth with the best governance.
NOT some rogue cop political wannabe, and certainly NOT some has been, yes man, stooge, hack!

Just watch...these two clowns will try to do something to get even with the citizenry for not electing them.
concerned oakland citizen

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Has anyone heard about "our mayor" ,,, the "LEADER OF THIS GREAT CITY" gettin caught cheatin on his wife with 3 kids and gettin kicked out of his house??? just wonderin if its true,,, I heard he doesnt live there any more,,,

I guess if youre gonna be a "public figure". Maybe you should of known that your "private life" may not be so private any more.

Im not sayin its true, but I am askin the question.

dont get BILL CLINTONed there Furgie.
Voter

Germantown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

concerned oakland citizen wrote:
Has anyone heard about "our mayor" ,,, the "LEADER OF THIS GREAT CITY" gettin caught cheatin on his wife with 3 kids and gettin kicked out of his house??? just wonderin if its true,,, I heard he doesnt live there any more,,,
I guess if youre gonna be a "public figure". Maybe you should of known that your "private life" may not be so private any more.
If you are a "Concerned Oakland Citizen" why don't you go ask him! Know one knows the whole truth except the acting players, but yes, he did confess to his minister that he was having an affair. Yes, his wife did ask him to leave their house. Yes, he was sleeping at (his baby-sitter) Dustin James house in Shelby county. I followed it all until he got reelected, but now you all are stuck with him, sorry I take that back, you are stuck with Leggett, and that big dummy David Lee. Surely to goodness you did not think a 33 year old over grown boy was running Oakland. When you ask him about his infidelity remember to ask him how many tattoos he has, he has been seen leaving the tattoo parlor, sound like a grown man to you??? Preacher Man indeed!
Furguson Cheating lol

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

What? No way after he was re-elected or before? Wow I did not know this information nor did I hear about it. Nice there Church boy.......go figure.
Mahmoud

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

concerned oakland citizen wrote:
Your preoccupation with the sexual behavior of another man is wrong and inappropriate. It is a sickness, and an abomination, in the eyes of the Lord.
Repent and stop using multiple screen names to cover the nakedness of your lie.
Voter

Germantown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Mahmoud wrote:
<quoted text>
Your preoccupation with the sexual behavior of another man is wrong and inappropriate. It is a sickness, and an abomination, in the eyes of the Lord.
Repent and stop using multiple screen names to cover the nakedness of your lie.
I'm sorry, but you stand corrected! The mayor has a reputation and an image to uphold, he is elected by the people and works for the people,. Therefore his professional and personal conduct is always up for question. He is supposed to be someone we look up to! What kind of example is Ferguson for todays youth, do as I say not as I do.

BTW, look for his new tattoos!!! Mayor and Preacher indeed!
Mahmoud

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but you stand corrected! The mayor has a reputation and an image to uphold, he is elected by the people and works for the people,. Therefore his professional and personal conduct is always up for question. He is supposed to be someone we look up to! What kind of example is Ferguson for todays youth, do as I say not as I do.
Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed completely for the very same thing you are advocating....the unnatural and abnormal preoccupation with the sexual activity of another man.

You must look up to God and not another man. Repent of this activity as it is an abomination and an offense in the eyes of the Lord.
God and Ferguson

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

NO WAY.....THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION...DONT HIDE BEHIND IT...THE SOUTH TENDS TO ALLOW COMPLETE LOSERS TO HIDE BEHIND IT'S RELIGION BUT CONDEM EVERYONE ELSE THAT DOES NOT DO THE SAME....HIPACRITS, DRUNKS, LIERS HIDING BEHIND GOD EVERY SUNDAY AND THINK THEY ARE GOING TO BE SAVED...GOOD LUCK IF HE CHEATED AND HE IS A PUBLIC FIGURE SUCH AS FERGUSON, HE NEEDS TO STEP DOWN IF THIS IS A LIE WELL THEN MOVE ON.
Mahmoud

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

God and Ferguson wrote:
NO WAY.....THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION...DONT HIDE BEHIND IT...THE SOUTH TENDS TO ALLOW COMPLETE LOSERS TO HIDE BEHIND IT'S RELIGION BUT CONDEM EVERYONE ELSE THAT DOES NOT DO THE SAME....HIPACRITS, DRUNKS, LIERS HIDING BEHIND GOD EVERY SUNDAY AND THINK THEY ARE GOING TO BE SAVED...GOOD LUCK IF HE CHEATED AND HE IS A PUBLIC FIGURE SUCH AS FERGUSON, HE NEEDS TO STEP DOWN IF THIS IS A LIE WELL THEN MOVE ON.
I am Muslim.
Thus, I do not hide behind God just on sunday.
The truth is... it is an abomination and affront in the eyes of God for a man to be preoccupied with the sexual activity of another man.
Another truth...you should not get on your computer while drinking alcohol! Go to bed and sleep it off. Repent of your foolishness while there is still time.
White Cloud

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you buttcheese bombers come from?
Voter

Germantown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Mahmoud wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Muslim.
Thus, I do not hide behind God just on sunday.
The truth is... it is an abomination and affront in the eyes of God for a man to be preoccupied with the sexual activity of another man.
Another truth...you should not get on your computer while drinking alcohol! Go to bed and sleep it off. Repent of your foolishness while there is still time.
YOU ARE AN IDIOT !!!
Mahmoud

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE AN IDIOT !!!
And it takes one...to know one!
Repent of this foolish proccupation with another man's sexual behavior.
Boogery is a vile sin in the eyes of God. Repent of this unnatural interest!
Anonymous

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are a "Concerned Oakland Citizen" why don't you go ask him! Know one knows the whole truth except the acting players, but yes, he did confess to his minister that he was having an affair. Yes, his wife did ask him to leave their house. Yes, he was sleeping at (his baby-sitter) Dustin James house in Shelby county. I followed it all until he got reelected, but now you all are stuck with him, sorry I take that back, you are stuck with Leggett, and that big dummy David Lee. Surely to goodness you did not think a 33 year old over grown boy was running Oakland. When you ask him about his infidelity remember to ask him how many tattoos he has, he has been seen leaving the tattoo parlor, sound like a grown man to you??? Preacher Man indeed!
He has 3 tatts
Mahmoud

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
He has 3 tatts
It is an abomination and an affront in the eyes of God to be preoccupied with another man. Repent of this vile and sinful activity.
Economics

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

54 Southwind Drive, Oakland, TN 38060
Economics

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Generous citizens of Oakland, TN, mayor able to support two families (6 children) 54 Southwind Drive, Oakland, TN 38016
Mahmoud

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Economics wrote:
Generous citizens of Oakland, TN, mayor able to support two families (6 children) 54 Southwind Drive, Oakland, TN 38016
For a man to pursue, to spy and peep in on another man and his activities, borderlines upon severe mental illness and deviance.

Repent of this vile proccupation with the activities of another man. Repent before this deviant activity destroys you as Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed.

Repent of this deviance while there is still time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbia Discussions

Search the Columbia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Public Defenders Race 15 min Heifer 95
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 33 min guess who 141,074
Maury County Sheriff 2014 (Sep '13) 50 min Jack 647
Go for pizza 1 hr Foodie 3
Walmart 1 hr Need to know 15
Mayor Ligget 1 hr Need to know 8
2 fishermen die @ henry horton 3 hr wanna know 25
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000