First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#23 Nov 24, 2012
Well, too bad Topix doesn't recognize Hebrew text. Still you my point. *smiley face*
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#24 Nov 24, 2012
Hmmmm.... Still, you get my point.(Hate not being able to edit).

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25 Nov 24, 2012
Bill Wilcox wrote:
The guy who originally posted this is obviously a druggie. He really needs to come to terms with his problems. 123, please seek help for your addiction. Snorting any drug can kill you. Just hiding behind the law, or knowing how to get around it is not good advice. And "really folks", you seem to know where all the drug areas are. I hope they catch you and lock you up!
ARE YOU NUTS?
I AAM A MEDICAL PERSON.
NO HE ISN'T.HE HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN ONE AND YOU ARE SO VERY AHEAD OF FACTS.YOU are what?
Obviously you are not medical or law enforcement,or you would know..

Location hidden

#26 Nov 24, 2012
Bill Wilcox wrote:
The guy who originally posted this is obviously a druggie. He really needs to come to terms with his problems. 123, please seek help for your addiction. Snorting any drug can kill you. Just hiding behind the law, or knowing how to get around it is not good advice. And "really folks", you seem to know where all the drug areas are. I hope they catch you and lock you up!
Really folks knows like we all do what they say is true. Something wrong with you. A stranger maybe?

Location hidden

#27 Nov 24, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, misspelling a word changes the whole concept of evilness, eh? Not likely. Perhaps I should have written it as "Hebel"? Or better still &#1492;&#1489;&#15 00;. That is Hebrew for Abel. But alas, it is just a name, yet you still recognized the context didn't you? Don't be so hasty to suggest I read the bible. I have probably read it in more ways than you could imagine. Just the same, it's all good.
Chicago has at least one murder daily. It's a good thing the party didn't have a toddler in the vehicle,it might have been much worse.He should learn the law and get priorities in order.
Bill Wilcox

Batesburg, SC

#28 Nov 25, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE YOU NUTS?
I AAM A MEDICAL PERSON.
NO HE ISN'T.HE HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN ONE AND YOU ARE SO VERY AHEAD OF FACTS.YOU are what?
Obviously you are not medical or law enforcement,or you would know..
Just because you are a medical person, and probably know the proper dose to snort, does not mean you won't end up messed up dead! you should not mess with it at all! even if I was a cop or medical person I would not mess with drugs. if I knew what hospital you worked in I would report you!

Location hidden

#29 Nov 25, 2012
My credentials will match anybody's . Read the last sentence of the first post.How are you going to go around with a lawyer To keep from talking to police?? And how negative the poster is.
You are crazy,report what?? You'd be foolish.You have much to learn.
Don't speak until youare sure of your accusations.
You'd need the lawyer.
Bill Wilcox

Batesburg, SC

#30 Nov 25, 2012
123pictures wrote:
My credentials will match anybody's . Read the last sentence of the first post.How are you going to go around with a lawyer To keep from talking to police?? And how negative the poster is.
You are crazy,report what?? You'd be foolish.You have much to learn.
Don't speak until youare sure of your accusations.
You'd need the lawyer.
Are you crazy? there is only one sentence in the first post. only going on what you say. why would anyone drive around with a lawyer? maybe he means not to be interrogated without a lawyer present. what are you smoking with your snort?
really folks

Etna, ME

#32 Nov 25, 2012
Bill Wilcox wrote:
I will never have to worry about having bars before me. I am just smart enough to know what areas to avoid. The law can check me anyway they want and I will be clean. Thank you very much Bill!
Bill Wilcox

Batesburg, SC

#35 Nov 25, 2012
really folks wrote:
<quoted text>I will never have to worry about having bars before me. I am just smart enough to know what areas to avoid. The law can check me anyway they want and I will be clean. Thank you very much Bill!
you may get away for now but all druggies mess up sooner or later. you prolly are in cahoots with the 123 guy. you both seem to know your way around.

Location hidden

#36 Nov 25, 2012
What a dummy you are.I am not a guy! Again,you waste time.Move on.
Don't talk until you get your facts straight.We have as much right posting as you do,whatever we choose.Stop commenting with lies..
Who put you in a position to guess about other's life?Nobody ,you're backward.
We all know the drug task force by name, and now you'll have us as dealers. You are still in the woods.We are not.
We know every officer here on a first name basis and every neighborhood.After all, most of us grew up here.
If you know what you're supposed to do then do it.Be right.Stop trying to point your fingers at strangers..
really folks

Etna, ME

#37 Nov 26, 2012
123pictures wrote:
What a dummy you are.I am not a guy! Again,you waste time.Move on.
Don't talk until you get your facts straight.We have as much right posting as you do,whatever we choose.Stop commenting with lies..
Who put you in a position to guess about other's life?Nobody ,you're backward.
We all know the drug task force by name, and now you'll have us as dealers. You are still in the woods.We are not.
We know every officer here on a first name basis and every neighborhood.After all, most of us grew up here.
If you know what you're supposed to do then do it.Be right.Stop trying to point your fingers at strangers..
123 Thank you for stating the facts. I have worked in the medical field for several years myself. I laugh cause people want to assume that since you know where the drug problems are in your home town you are hooked on them yourself. Every medicine I take is prescribed to me by a doctor. I do not even take an aspirin due to the other meds I am on. I have worked with the public for years and know if you will keep your mouth shut and your ears open you can learn LOTS. When you go on line and see where most of the locals are living when they are locked up you would have to be a blind not to put 2 and 2 together. Just like if you see a person is arrested frequently for say stealing you might not want to leave that person alone in your home. In most cities through out the US there are more police issues in the projects and our city is no different. Again 123 thanks for stating the facts, smart lady!

Location hidden

#39 Nov 26, 2012
Since 1978 here.Know my town,know my officers,know my safe areas.

To accuse people you don't know is not wise.
I'd put my work up anyday to view.One thing medical people are proud to share is their work.
After going into failure,I've been trying to just continue life.

Drugs DO NOT INTEREST ME.
iT'S EASY TO TRY TO CONTRIBUTE TO THREADS.
Just that he needs to know his subjects.And thank you for all you did and do.I still help where I can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who knows Josh Gibbons? 4 min USAF Wife 5
Joe boyd liggett 4 hr stupid is your name 4
robbed papa jons 12 hr Angrywhiteguy 6
bad politix 14 hr kissmygrits 3
Do you trust the Lewisburg Police? 14 hr imo 14
Columbia/Maury County Homewreckers (Oct '10) 19 hr growup 9
sheriff Bucky Roland watch 20 hr citizen 97
Columbia Dating
Find my Match

Columbia Jobs