corrupt drug task force

Posted in the Columbia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 20, 2012
cops here much worse than any in chicago.

Location hidden

#2 Nov 20, 2012
I have lived in lewisburg for 20 years and have always heard the rumors about how bad the police were.I have four kids and have always told them the police were here to help them if they need it. I now do not belive any cop in lewisburg will help or can help.the drug task force will try and get you to help them and if you refuse, threatin you with anything they can.STAY AWAY FROM ALL COPS .the supream court have stated that no person should ever talk to a cop whithout a lawyer.
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Nov 20, 2012
not impressed 4 wrote:
Then go back to Chicago.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 20, 2012
not impressed 4 wrote:
If you are not doing wrong ,you won't need them most likely.I appreciate them just being there.
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#5 Nov 20, 2012
not impressed 4 wrote:
I have lived in lewisburg for 20 years and have always heard the rumors about how bad the police were.I have four kids and have always told them the police were here to help them if they need it. I now do not belive any cop in lewisburg will help or can help.the drug task force will try and get you to help them and if you refuse, threatin you with anything they can.STAY AWAY FROM ALL COPS .the supream court have stated that no person should ever talk to a cop whithout a lawyer.
I've lived here 20 years and never had anyone on the drug task force ask me for help. Nor have I heard these rumors. They do ask those they bust to be CI's. Were you busted or one of your kids? If so, who's fault is that? You play with fire you get burned. This isn't something that was just invented. Next time you need a cop, call a drug dealer instead and see what you get. People who think like you do need to move out. Hell, I'll help you pack.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Then go back to Chicago.
nothing intelligent to say.So sad
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#7 Nov 20, 2012
not impressed 4 wrote:
<quoted text>nothing intelligent to say.So sad
Oh... are you trying to hurt my feelings? Not working. What can anyone say to someone like you that complains about the police trying to rid our community of drugs and thugs? My guess is you don't harbor enough braincells to comprehend it. Have you been hitting your kids stash? Oh, I know, maybe we could fist bump and flash a few gang signs. Would that make you feel at home? Home boy? You mad bro?

Location hidden

#8 Nov 20, 2012
The sad part was i didnt do anything i had a loratab in my console that was perscribed to me but not in the bottle, I told them I could ge the bottle from my house and they said i was illegaly transporting drugs.This i understand but then they went to far a told me i would be charged unless I went and bought something from a house I have never been to, and from someone I never meet.
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#9 Nov 20, 2012
If I were on the up and up, I would have let them charge me. I am sure there are many who thoughtlessly carried a drug without the bottle. Considering it was a Lortab and you were operating a motor vehicle, it would stand to reason you may have been under the influence. If the cop thought you were or alcohol was involved it sounds like you got yourself into a fix.

If what you say is true, that you indeed had a current Rx, you would have gotten off with a hand slap if charged at all. Knowing that you went along with their deal makes me suspicious. I happen to carry a scheduled drug myself, but I have a bottle with the Rx on it. That is pretty common knowledge. You don't say why you were pulled over or why they decided they needed to search your car.

Location hidden

#10 Nov 20, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
If I were on the up and up, I would have let them charge me. I am sure there are many who thoughtlessly carried a drug without the bottle. Considering it was a Lortab and you were operating a motor vehicle, it would stand to reason you may have been under the influence. If the cop thought you were or alcohol was involved it sounds like you got yourself into a fix.
If what you say is true, that you indeed had a current Rx, you would have gotten off with a hand slap if charged at all. Knowing that you went along with their deal makes me suspicious. I happen to carry a scheduled drug myself, but I have a bottle with the Rx on it. That is pretty common knowledge. You don't say why you were pulled over or why they decided they needed to search your car.
They pulled me over because they said i rolled through a stop sign.They checked my eyes and said they they could tell i wasnt under the influence,but then stated i was in a high traffic area by the old connelly school.
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#11 Nov 20, 2012
Still, even if they used that rolling violation and the location as an excuse to search, you allowed it. If it had been me, again, I would have also allowed it. Had they found one of my pills say on the floor as I have dropped one before, I am sure with my demeanor and conversation, they would have given me the benefit of the doubt and either given me a ticket for the stop violation or sent me on my way. That has happened to me before.(Not the pill and search, but pulled and sent on my own way.) Something more had to give them the leverage they had over you. Perhaps priors? Driving record? If you've been here 20 years with 4 kids, you must be at least in your 40's. But on the up and up here, was the Tab really yours?
Reality

Lewisburg, TN

#12 Nov 20, 2012
So I take it in Chicago they would have let you get away with breakin law? You sound like you deserved what you got. They should have gave you some jail time too.
Here by Choice

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Nov 20, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I've lived here 20 years and never had anyone on the drug task force ask me for help. Nor have I heard these rumors. They do ask those they bust to be CI's. Were you busted or one of your kids? If so, who's fault is that? You play with fire you get burned. This isn't something that was just invented. Next time you need a cop, call a drug dealer instead and see what you get. People who think like you do need to move out. Hell, I'll help you pack.
They know where to go, who to talk to, and where! Obviously not in your back yard. These people will not move out as long as there is low cost housing(owned by who?) availability of drugs, cash for whatever stores, cash checking beer stores, and whatever "sells".
On the flip side, every domestic /criminal issue channels through the courthouse, the epic center of Lewisburg, and where the buck stops. Typical Southern town, children suffer more each day.
Ignorant incestuous relationships have destroyed the lifetime dreams for a moment of joy, how selfish! Very predicable people, from all levels of this typical Southern town.
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#15 Nov 21, 2012
Here by Choice wrote:
<quoted text>They know where to go, who to talk to, and where! Obviously not in your back yard. These people will not move out as long as there is low cost housing(owned by who?) availability of drugs, cash for whatever stores, cash checking beer stores, and whatever "sells".
On the flip side, every domestic /criminal issue channels through the courthouse, the epic center of Lewisburg, and where the buck stops. Typical Southern town, children suffer more each day.
Ignorant incestuous relationships have destroyed the lifetime dreams for a moment of joy, how selfish! Very predicable people, from all levels of this typical Southern town.
You think this only happens in Lewisburg or is typical of the South? Hahahaha! Welcome to the planet Earth. Where crime has existed since Cain killed Able. Many governments throughout the planet have tried to find remedies to the drug problems, but are unsuccessful because of money. The drug cartels in Mexico are now shipping liquid meth to look like Tequila. There is no end to this and never will be until humans are either raptured or become extinct. All we can do is attempt to control it.
really folks

Etna, ME

#16 Nov 23, 2012
not impressed 4 wrote:
The sad part was i didnt do anything i had a loratab in my console that was perscribed to me but not in the bottle, I told them I could ge the bottle from my house and they said i was illegaly transporting drugs.This i understand but then they went to far a told me i would be charged unless I went and bought something from a house I have never been to, and from someone I never meet.
You can not even put more than one type of pill in a bottle and be legal. I am diabetic and often carried a dose of all of my meds with me in a key ring pill bottle. An officer saw it at work one night and told me it was illegal. I now keep a small bottle with a pharmacy label on it with each pill I take in my car. There are too many people here that are "dirty". I can understand how the cops wonder if a person is on the up and up
really folks

Etna, ME

#17 Nov 23, 2012
not impressed 4 wrote:
<quoted text>They pulled me over because they said i rolled through a stop sign.They checked my eyes and said they they could tell i wasnt under the influence,but then stated i was in a high traffic area by the old connelly school.
Sad to say the area you were in is not the greatest neighborhood. They know drug deals go down in that area and were just trying to see things from that point of view

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#18 Nov 24, 2012
Snorting Lortab is not a secret.You should know the law on drugs and obey.
Bill Wilcox

United States

#20 Nov 24, 2012
The guy who originally posted this is obviously a druggie. He really needs to come to terms with his problems. 123, please seek help for your addiction. Snorting any drug can kill you. Just hiding behind the law, or knowing how to get around it is not good advice. And "really folks", you seem to know where all the drug areas are. I hope they catch you and lock you up!
Read your bible

Lewisburg, TN

#21 Nov 24, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You think this only happens in Lewisburg or is typical of the South? Hahahaha! Welcome to the planet Earth. Where crime has existed since Cain killed Able. Many governments throughout the planet have tried to find remedies to the drug problems, but are unsuccessful because of money. The drug cartels in Mexico are now shipping liquid meth to look like Tequila. There is no end to this and never will be until humans are either raptured or become extinct. All we can do is attempt to control it.
Cain slew Abel, not Able.
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#22 Nov 24, 2012
Read your bible wrote:
<quoted text>
Cain slew Abel, not Able.
Oh yes, misspelling a word changes the whole concept of evilness, eh? Not likely. Perhaps I should have written it as "Hebel"? Or better still &#1492;&#1489;&#15 00;. That is Hebrew for Abel. But alas, it is just a name, yet you still recognized the context didn't you? Don't be so hasty to suggest I read the bible. I have probably read it in more ways than you could imagine. Just the same, it's all good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm smarter than you! 6 hr GUEST 10
New Deputy 9 hr Melikes 4
owner of gravity 10 hr Gravity sinks 9
Who remembers the Butler Hardware? 11 hr SarAh hill 6
sara love screwing bisexual guy from west tn!!!! 15 hr elias04 1
Corruption In Tennessee Wed Jack 82
Stay away from Lewisburg (Jan '06) Wed squigy 13,168
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web