Traffic Light 31 and Spring Meade (by...

Traffic Light 31 and Spring Meade (by SHHS)

Posted in the Columbia Forum

Traffic Sucks

Smyrna, TN

#1 Aug 20, 2012
Does anybody know if they are ever going to put a traffic light there? I live in that area and was told about a year ago that ti had all been approved, but nothing ever happened. A traffic light is desperately needed there with the High School and GM plant producing a ton of traffic. Thanks!
I live here too

Smyrna, TN

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Does nobody have any information on this?
Curious Driver

Spring Hill, TN

#3 Aug 26, 2012
I too live in this area, and this intersection is in desperate need of a traffic light! With the two Gas Stations, High School, and GM it is pretty impossible to get out that subdivision during certain times of day! If anyone knows if they're gonna put up a light like the person above me said please let me know, if not does anybody know who I can get in contact with about this?
Michael Dinwity

Nashville, TN

#4 Aug 28, 2012
Nope. It is not going to happen. I'll be P.O.d if they put one there. I love being able to do 60-65 straight into that craphole you call Columbia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Joe Wright aid 14 hr Sexyhoe1 1
Left Wing Hate Groups vs. Right Wing Hate Groups Sat Albus 1
News New Details Emerge In Tad Cummins Case Sat Junkyarddawg 5
News Man with machete holds 8 hostage in TN bank20 m... Sat bvit 1
LocalHookers (Sep '13) Fri country girl 14
Mexicans aren't Spanish! (Oct '13) Fri chetedog 85
Murder? (Oct '07) Sep 20 Tisha Ferrell 23

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance