millie miller williams
got u now

Columbia, TN

#1 May 5, 2013
what a wild gal, it appears she has a wild past right here in lewisburg. she thinks she is all that now, but is no better then a bum living in a box. Dont forget mille who you use to buy your party supplies from...yea thats right you a wild one. your a sell out and the only reason your hubby is running so dk can get some help from the city, now say it aint so
Must Stop

Lewisburg, TN

#2 May 5, 2013
got u now wrote:
what a wild gal, it appears she has a wild past right here in lewisburg. she thinks she is all that now, but is no better then a bum living in a box. Dont forget mille who you use to buy your party supplies from...yea thats right you a wild one. your a sell out and the only reason your hubby is running so dk can get some help from the city, now say it aint so
It is a shame someone who supports either farrar or big jim (I am guessing you know who) is climbing down to the lowest rung of the ladder. Is that how he plans on operating if he wins the mayor position? If it is someone he knows who keeps coming on here and spreading crap like this, the real person has emerged. Also, you get a glimpse of what company he keeps. It must stop and stop now.
interested supporter

Brentwood, TN

#3 May 7, 2013
I have read several comments that have been about the candidates' spouses. They are not running for mayor--their husbands are. Leave their wives out of it. At least two of the candidates are married to women, no that should be ladies! There is a difference between a woman and a lady.
Business Guy

Lawrenceburg, TN

#4 May 7, 2013
interested supporter wrote:
I have read several comments that have been about the candidates' spouses. They are not running for mayor--their husbands are. Leave their wives out of it. At least two of the candidates are married to women, no that should be ladies! There is a difference between a woman and a lady.
Yes, Millie is a nice person. She does have a real personality, something a bit rare in this county. She is both a lady and a business person. Sometimes a busisnessman is not considered a gentleman while in business because what he has to do or say to some. The public is known to put many good people to the test and it is especially tough here.
Feeble Mind

Tucker, GA

#5 May 7, 2013
How are you so confident that none of them has a husband? I'm sure that would make this little town go nuts at the thought of that one.
FYI

Columbia, TN

#6 May 8, 2013
One can say what they want about Milli....She had enough sense to sell the motel ...Sure she got a real nice check for it...I am glad for her...If she wasnot such a lady...she would tell several of you all to kiss her ass....After all, she is the one that sold the notel and walked away with the money...Is that what most of you all are jealous of...Milli....do not take any shit from this select few........Sorry Bill did not win....he got my vote,anyway...
Big Heart

Lewisburg, TN

#7 May 8, 2013
FYI wrote:
One can say what they want about Milli....She had enough sense to sell the motel ...Sure she got a real nice check for it...I am glad for her...If she wasnot such a lady...she would tell several of you all to kiss her ass....After all, she is the one that sold the notel and walked away with the money...Is that what most of you all are jealous of...Milli....do not take any shit from this select few........Sorry Bill did not win....he got my vote,anyway...
We voted for Bill, but wish Jim the best. We hope it isn't business like usual in Lewisburg. We will see.

As for Millie, what you read was nothing less than jealousy. It is a shame they went after her out of jealousy during Bill's attempt to help out our city. Millie has a big heart.

The way I see it, Bill has another 4 years to prepare himself for the mayor spot. I am pretty sure this was just a last minute idea for him. Serving or not, I am sure he will be following local politics and do what he can for our city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mike waggoner 1 hr Ridnher 28
Who gives the best head and is the best f*ck in... (Sep '14) 19 hr Ready 8
Taylor DeAnn Dalton Thu Eww 12
Home Builders in Marshall County Thu goodgrief 4
Ryan Kelly's insulation Wed Sheet rock 1
overcrowded spring hill Jul 26 Jhgfdsasdfgh 2
What's happened to Dr Ray???? Jul 26 Rachie84uk 1

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages