Heather (Rogers) McCullum confessed t...
andyou

United States

#106 Sep 14, 2012
sosickofdramamakers wrote:
How inconsiderate can you people be? First off, I know her and the whole family? How bout , she would do sexual favors for him for money, yep, mommy dearest sure did! If he was molesting her or her children, what kinda sick mother keeps taken her ,children around him, what so he can molest them again? Was she enjoyin that? And ya know even if he did do that in which I don't believe, but she HaD no right in playing God, to take ones life and the measures her n her husband took! This is cruel to the family of John Poteete, I hope one day something like this never happens to you ppl, n have to get on this redicolous site and run a dead man down! He is DEAD at Heathers hands! A poor excuse of life, waste of fresh air, her children doesn't deserve what she has done to them! And she sure as hell don't need to be near these kids or anyone! she deserves to burn as he did! My last words would be "burn in hell Heather and hope you feel the pain you inflicted on the Poteete family" I hope y'all people are happy with yourselves, your on here reading gossip and passing judgement! Smdh @ y'all ! Should be ashamed of yourselves......
Aren't you guilty of the exact thing you are ranting about? You read or you wouldn't know what anyone else had posted. You made allegations as well as pasted judgement. So you would do well to mind your own business and allow others to do the same.
sosickofdramamak ers

United States

#107 Sep 14, 2012
Yes Imost certainly did read and comment, because I was told about this stupid crap! And for another I spoke truth, heather should suffer the same fate and pain she inflicted on another ! Sorry but its true.....it becomes all of Marshall co buisness when. She and her husband are cold blooded murderers, so there for we need to know. I have no mercy for her or her hubs? They are SCUM!
Facts Baby

United States

#108 Sep 14, 2012
mother of heather wrote:
<quoted text> i do have my grandkids and i do have a job, people like you that go on here and talk your shit are the people that make this a fucked up world, what Heather has done is wrong, but as it has been said you dont hold her faith nor do you hold this family faith, i dont feel sorry for Heather nor do i feel sorry for John, they both knew what they where doing, and what they where getten them self into, only they know what happen that night, but only one walked away from it, o by the way i have been with my husband for 11 years and very much happy with our grandkids, facts baby not hear say, if you are any kind of a person say who you are let yourself be known
I hope She gets the chair.. You really need the kids...you did a great job of raising that murderer. You were a unfit mother who raised another sorry ass mother. Anyone else see a trend? Sent your kid into prostitution. You are a sorry piece of crap.
andyou

United States

#109 Sep 15, 2012
Yes Imost certainly did read and comment, because I was told about this stupid crap! And for another I spoke truth, heather should suffer the same fate and pain she inflicted on another ! Sorry but its true.....it becomes all of Marshall co buisness when. She and her husband are cold blooded murderers, so there for we need to know. I have no mercy for her or her hubs? They are SCUM!
You started you first post out by saying everyone except you was inconsiderate for having read or posted on the thread. Do you simply just rant and not even remember what you have posted? I think we can most all agree that anyone involved in anything such as murder isn't of the highest quality and since you appear to be familiar with everyone involved most likely you aren't either. Resist the urge to judge others for their opinions because clearly your own character is in question. Thanks
sosickofdramamak ers

United States

#110 Sep 15, 2012
andyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You started you first post out by saying everyone except you was inconsiderate for having read or posted on the thread. Do you simply just rant and not even remember what you have posted? I think we can most all agree that anyone involved in anything such as murder isn't of the highest quality and since you appear to be familiar with everyone involved most likely you aren't either. Resist the urge to judge others for their opinions because clearly your own character is in question. Thanks
Oh please, I didn't say jack about anyone reading this, I said how inconsiderate can ppl be for saying what their saying. Your really a work of art, ya know that? I'm not familiar with all involved other than, I know the Poteete family and I know Heather and her murdering husband! And if ya don't like or no one else what I say well, look over it because personally I still hope she fries, and I hope she burns I hope women in prison beat the shit out of her everyday! Just my thoughts! And again thanks for your stupid advice ,but not needed or caring. Peace.
lmfaoatyoupeople

United States

#111 Sep 15, 2012
Facts Baby wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope She gets the chair.. You really need the kids...you did a great job of raising that murderer. You were a unfit mother who raised another sorry ass mother. Anyone else see a trend? Sent your kid into prostitution. You are a sorry piece of crap.
I'm with you! She is scum..........how ppl defend her ill never know but I pray she burns!!!
lol

United States

#112 Sep 15, 2012
<quoted text>Oh please, I didn't say jack about anyone reading this, I said how inconsiderate can ppl be for saying what their saying. Your really a work of art, ya know that? I'm not familiar with all involved other than, I know the Poteete family and I know Heather and her murdering husband! And if ya don't like or no one else what I say well, look over it because personally I still hope she fries, and I hope she burns I hope women in prison beat the shit out of her everyday! Just my thoughts! And again thanks for your stupid advice ,but not needed or caring. Peace.
Just plain dumb!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#113 Sep 19, 2012
With all do respect,
Heather also has parents that do care for her.
They may not be good or awesome parents to ones expectations,but still,Heather is a human being too.I got to know Heather as a human being,and she wasnt no angel,and im sure Mr.Potete was not a Saint.

All i have to say is the people on here passing judgement,have not read their bibles.If they insist that someone should burn in hell or should be disciplined the way they see fit,it is wrong.

Im not a religious person,but im sure Jesus would have wanted
for his followers to set a example,and try to forgive anyone of their sins,besides blasephy of the holy ghost.

"let he who is without sin, cast the first stone"--John 8:7

Judge not, that ye be not judged--Matthew Ch.7

Im sure Mr.Potete's family is also in great pain,and bear in mind that this whole event is very tragic to alot of people on both sides,along with everyones children that has a loved one that is suffering or already has suffered enough in this world.

Again,
I don't claim to know the entire story,
but im sure when the trial does come,alot of people will be open to what happened.
Even then,
If you are religious,
God will sort this out,and only God will and can judge.

I wish that everyones family has a great day.

DJ Firpo
doe

Columbia, TN

#114 Dec 22, 2012
i no that john was the father of her last baby an i no she went to the police about john rapping her daughter an they didnt do shit to the mf i know id do the same hurt one of my 3 kids see wat id do i dont blame her one bit
Idiot

United States

#115 Dec 24, 2012
doe wrote:
i no that john was the father of her last baby an i no she went to the police about john rapping her daughter an they didnt do shit to the mf i know id do the same hurt one of my 3 kids see wat id do i dont blame her one bit
Lern to spel u retart! U stubid lik ur imbed famille
Samson

United States

#116 Dec 24, 2012
She was a bad ass till she got locked up. Been crying like a baby ever since. She has been narking on so many people they can't have her trial till they get all her information. Can you say SNITCH. It ain't helping her. She is still going to serve life
truth hurts

United States

#117 Jan 1, 2013
I remember Heather and her brothers as kids,(something like 10-12 years ago) AND her mama living on West Commerce St... First word that comes to mind is trouble. The house was dirty, the kids were dirty and pretty much unsupervised. I recall they were always hungry and half assed attended school. The list may go on, but I will say that Gidget's boys had the best of manners. Such polite young boys. I do also recall several men in and out of the picture... While all this is irrelevant NOW, it may shed light upon Heather and her actions.
Fast forward slightly, and I remember Mr. Poteete helping this family buy groceries and pay utilities/rent. He would ride Heather and her little friends all over town in his truck. So is mommy pimping daughter to benefit the family or what? I still don't recall her having a job!
Even after all this, I remember a former tenant of Mr. Poteete, and being at their house. True, they didn't want the smaller kids playing close to his residence because he was a bit of a pervert (so the town locals say) but he never bothered anyone. And Miss Heather, who was probably somewhere in high school stayed with him 24/7! I remember him riding her and her girlfriends to the store for beer, cigarettes and god knows what else but clear plastic grocery bags don't lie do they?

All I am saying is this...if from an early age, being taught to spread your legs, lie, cheat and steal, then of course we should have expected this. I don't necessarily feel sorry for any of them except the kids... As far as her husband is concerned, him and his people aren't any better. Sad, sad but all too common story.
somebody

United States

#118 Feb 5, 2013
doe wrote:
apparently u r just saying something u heard. Kelly done belong to John Heather had kids can tested. Them kids don't belong to John Homer. I am somebody that has been very close to John Homer for 40 years. Always at his house as a child and he would never touch a little child. If u r saying that u r only guessing u really didn't know him cause if u did u would know. Just keep saying what u know as gossip. If u want to really help the hole town needs to get those kids away from no good grandmother Widget. Those kids will live a thrash live just like her other kids all so she can have welfare and foodstamps. If social workers would really do their job. Sometimes cause u r blood family doesn't always mean that the right thing. I hope social workers wake up and get on this case and really find out the rwas Widget. It would be really good if all those kids could get adopted to real civil not thrash people.a s
Samson

Lewisburg, TN

#119 Feb 20, 2013
Anyone heard when her trial starts?
somebody

United States

#120 Feb 24, 2013
Samson wrote:
Anyone heard when her trial starts?
March 6th
annonymous

United States

#121 Mar 21, 2013
I knew heather an she is in fact a druggie a bad mom an actually not much if a parent at all. She was ALWAYS drinking doin drugs an never had her kids her boyfriend/babydaddy is alsi in jail for murdering his neighbor shot him when he openedthe door to his knocks. There trash an people like them are why people should still be hung today!!
Samson

United States

#122 Mar 22, 2013
I guess she will walk away in 10 years too. We will see how good her lawyer is. Kill, murder and destroy people's live and serve a little time and walk away. Wow what marshall county has become. People raise Cain about the youth, and the only time they support them is after a crime. Gangs are prevolent in lewisburg and marshall county, wake up folks. They are here to kill and sell drugs. That's we're the kids without anyone else turn to. Instead of being positive they are taught to be negative. Lawyers are setting GUILTY people free. Heather will probably walk to, not because of innocence. This can happen to anybody's family. It happened to mine.
Bearclaw

Dallas, TX

#123 Mar 24, 2014
Does anybody know whats been going on with this case?
sad

Lewisburg, TN

#124 Mar 26, 2014
That is just a sad situation
MaeLovesBen

Lewisburg, TN

#125 Mar 26, 2014
Sin is real. Who knows, who is next to have their life taken or who is to be the killer! Demons are real. Some post talked trash about another. Wickedness is in families that most see as upstanding in the city. Be near to Yahweh and HE WILL help you through whatever you are going through.
Renew your thoughts in the Lord. In the heat of anger , IT IS YOUR THOUGHTS that product ACTIONS. Just to say, I will , you gave yourself permission to do it!
How many times do we forgive?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Joe Liggett 1 hr No way 90
Chapel HIll Baptist Feud (Nov '07) 2 hr GraceFilled 60
Marshall County Bookings and Mugshots (Nov '15) 23 hr Welfarestamp 11
Im looking for caves (Feb '08) 23 hr Felix 5
Baby names 23 hr Joy 2
River fun 23 hr Little carp 2
Where is she? Thu Past 1

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance