what

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

was it an accident???did he shoot himself by accident????That is why Andy only let Barney carry his bullet in his pocket....
Barney Phife

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Andy was not perfect either. I caught him once letting Lou Ann Blow him.
Barney Phife

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

My bad it was Thelma Lou Blowing Andy.
Barney Phife

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

I got a neighbor who needs to mind her own business and not mine.
Brick Top

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Barney Phife wrote:
I got a neighbor who needs to mind her own business and not mine.
Ahhhh, Lewisburg, where you don't have to know what you're doing, because your neighbors do.
Bet Boss Hog Knows

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

what wrote:
was it an accident???did he shoot himself by accident????That is why Andy only let Barney carry his bullet in his pocket....
Where is reporter's like Clint, when he is needed, bet he would find out and tell what if anything, happen?

Is Lewisburg really like Mayberry or more like "Hazzard County" and "Boss Hog's Town", where cover ups public officials made their own rules and controled the news?
guessing

Chapel Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

The only deputy shot was the one who dropped his pistol at home and it went off when it hit the corner of a box striking the deputy in his leg. I heard he sued the dept because he shot himself but don't know that to be fact. If he did sue it may have been dismissed already, not sure. Anyway that case would have been a civil complaint and not a criminal case.
Real Smart Bunch

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

guessing wrote:
The only deputy shot was the one who dropped his pistol at home and it went off when it hit the corner of a box striking the deputy in his leg. I heard he sued the dept because he shot himself but don't know that to be fact. If he did sue it may have been dismissed already, not sure. Anyway that case would have been a civil complaint and not a criminal case.
Oh! Don't you think, if that's the case, the County should pay him, for letting a police man carry that gun home, that did not know how to handle it!
Lucky it was not some kid or other person shot!
Why not keep all guns of off duty police, locked at the police station, let them pick their guns and cars up when the come into work?
ya think

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

It was dismissed. He didn't have a leg to stand on.
pancake

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

He can always go to work at IHOP.
lmao

Chapel Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Real Smart Bunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Don't you think, if that's the case, the County should pay him, for letting a police man carry that gun home, that did not know how to handle it!
Why not keep all guns of off duty police, locked at the police station, let them pick their guns and cars up when the come into work?
That truly is the dumbest garbage I've ever read on the net....you can't be serious. Accidents happen with any piece of equipment. Ever wrecked a car? If so should you have to keep it at the dealership until you're ready to drive somewhere? What an idiot. You're the reason Mcdonald's has to put " Caution, contents are hot" on their coffee cups.....freakin moron.
Happy Fourth

Chapel Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Real Smart Bunch wrote:
<quoted text>
You should sue your parents for raising an idiot. Matter of fact everyone should sue you for wasting air.
Who Knows

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
That truly is the dumbest garbage I've ever read on the net....you can't be serious. Accidents happen with any piece of equipment. Ever wrecked a car? If so should you have to keep it at the dealership until you're ready to drive somewhere? What an idiot. You're the reason Mcdonald's has to put " Caution, contents are hot" on their coffee cups.....freakin moron.
If the dealership let their car sales man drive their car home and the salesman's wrecks the dealership's car, who do you think is responsible?
If the gun was his and he shoot's himself that different but being if it was an off duty policeman shooting himself with a county gun does it looks like the county should pay him?

Was the gun defective?

Was there a while back a county cop that ran the woman off the road on Belfast Hill in the county police car who paid for that?
Accept no Blame

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
If the dealership let their car sales man drive their car home and the salesman's wrecks the dealership's car, who do you think is responsible?
If the gun was his and he shoot's himself that different but being if it was an off duty policeman shooting himself with a county gun does it looks like the county should pay him?
Was the gun defective?
Was there a while back a county cop that ran the woman off the road on Belfast Hill in the county police car who paid for that?
That's the problem in this country....everyone blames somebody else. If you truly agree with your explanation you must be another who suckles off the tit of the government and refuses to accepter responsibility for your own stupidity.
Save the Next Guy

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Accept no Blame wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem in this country....everyone blames somebody else. If you truly agree with your explanation you must be another who suckles off the tit of the government and refuses to accepter responsibility for your own stupidity.
No one blames any one just asking?

Was there a real investigation into how and why the gun went off?
Do police need guns that go off if dropped or falls out of holsters?

Who knows if the gun might have been defective, putting the public and others at risk?

what

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

guessing wrote:
If he dropped the gun at his house....How would anyone else be the cause of it????accidents happen....no one to blame but himself...
sorry it happened....but it is on him.....he is suppose to be trained in safety.....
just me

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Wasn't the lawsuit because they let him go? Not because he shot himself. I remember reading it in the paper. He had been with the PD for a long time & they couldn't even give a desk job (light duty) while he recovered, instead they dismissed him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Columbia Forum right now

Search the Columbia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Public Defenders Race 2 min wait what 60
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 12 min WTSenior 140,555
Republicans screw you again 28 min Pet Owner 3
Joe B Ligget 34 min Wonderwoman13 44
Maury County Sheriff 2014 (Sep '13) 38 min Bobby Possumcods 557
Teledyne 41 min Melanie 17
July 4 2003 stabbing (Jan '14) 53 min So of been me 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000